I'm a 22 year old virgin living in Ontario Canada. I don't have a highschool diploma, drivers license or any skills

I'm a 22 year old virgin living in Ontario Canada. I don't have a highschool diploma, drivers license or any skills.

How can I get rich and make it in this world?

Is it even worth it to finish highschool and apply to University? Is it just a frantic scramble for lost time at this point?

very funny meme but let's be real here for a moment

You are 22 that is basically a child. Get your ged or whatever and stop being a bitch. Nobody here will tell you anything you don't know. You haven't tried a day in your life and that's it. Try actually lifting a finger you bitch

get a valuable skill

and no you don't have to go to college and deal with dickheads for 4 years.
you can learn anything you want, information is cheap

I don't know how to start user

I would first start by googling how to get a high school diploma in Ontario. No point to get a licence now if you don't have a car. In terms of being a virgin maybe try making some friends in retard GED class. Must be some sluts dumb enough to fuck you around there. You could probably get a trade or something without high school. The military will pay for schooling for you. Consider serving if you feel that shitty about yourself. Just get off your ass you sad sack

bullshit aside

go to operational torrent site download books about engineering,tech,business,funds etc.
read only the first 10 pages and decide whats right.
after you are done reading the whole book you will be more confident to learn/work than you are now

Ive done this but I always had some retarded idea to "save" it for later

I literally downloaded dozens of programming books but just decided to keep comparing technologies instead of getting started. I can't stay focused I get a big dopamine rush from thinking about it then get back to Veeky Forums or whatever.

you are depressed user

like that other guy said ... get your fucking GED .. go to school, do something .. if you are dead broke go get a job and do school in the evening, weekend

you are only 22 ... dont worry to much about your age .. you ahve SO much fucking time to turn everything around ... never visit shitty r9k .. stick to Veeky Forums & Veeky Forums because they are the only boards that don't want to see you dead

I have man

I lift weights and shit and make poor gains but still do it.

I remember /self improvement general/ on fit and it helped me a lot then mods kept deleting it and the fellas left then I fell into a slump for years doing absolutely 0

I usually only lurk Veeky Forums but this struck home.

user you need to do more things, doesn't matter what they are, just do things. The more new things you try, the more progress you make. Just flip a coin and pick something, finish it, then do something else.

A few years ago I was in your position, depressed as fuck, dropped out of 2 degrees, seeing a psych (mummy and daddy sponsored) to figure out what I want to do with myself and how. I was 3 years out of school and had nothing to show for it, just a shitty casual retail job. I'm not sure to what degree the psych help but eventually I figured out that I just had to say "fuck it" and give something a go. I picked a degree that I wasn't heavily invested in but it sounded somewhat interesting and useful and made it work for me. This ethos now applies to everything I do.

Right now another 3 years later I'm typing this in your country, after getting a fully paid scholarship back home in Straya to intern here at a public policy think tank. This year I'm moving out of home to live with mates and complete my honours in Economics then I have a good chance at getting a grad job next year.

I still have no fucking clue what I'm doing or what I want to do, but I know that I'm making progress. That's really all there is to it, you won't ever find a perfect anything, so just just run blindly through life and do as much shit as possible. Try new things, say yes to anything if it sounds even vaguely productive or useful.

Truth be told I'm still kinda depressed but I feel a hell of a lot better than I used to, and I know that by always doing new stuff I have a constant fresh supply of life OC and my life has direction (wherever it may lead, who fucken knows).

tl;dr try new things and keep yourself busy with things, don't get caught up in indecisiveness. It's never too late to start living.

Hope this helps.

Also I should add: stop asking questions on Veeky Forums that you already know the fucking answer to and just go and do shit you lazy fuck.

T-thank you

I'm 22 and was unemployed yesterday. Today I drove down the street to an automall and asked every sales manager how to get started in Auto sales. All of told me they're not hiring or wouldn't even see me. Go to the last one on the strip. SM puts a prospect on hold to tell me exactly where and how to get my OMVIC, the time it takes, and the cost. Gave me his card and said that he has a job for me once I'm certified.

Take action and face rejection like a man. In a year I'm going to be outselling everyone of the motherfuckers that turned me down because I know I'm hungrier than any of them.

fuck man. ive been asking around about that shit. so no more /slg/ threads?

if you are actually halfway intelligent and naturally curious you can learn wordpress, html and css and start making websites. then start failing at affiliate marketing. eventually you'll land small successes, keep building on those. all the while creating a portfolio of websites that allow you to freelance as webdev. then you just keep going and going and going and failing and going, and eventually you'll start downsourcing the webdev work to pajeets. gradually your freelancing will develop into an agency type of business, simultaneously your affiliate marketing network will keep growing and your knowledge will increase its earning power. after 5-10 years of struggle, failure, endless grinding and subsequent learning, you'll be making 30-80k comfortably from your living room.

Should I take the Bridging program at UofT and get my ass into University???

Dont think of Univeristy as just the "go ti Univeristy" meme. ONLY go if you have a goal in mind that University can help you achieve.

At this point youd be best off starting with just a job. Any job. Get an income

It's back now

bump

i would do fuck all then die

I did mech eng with hons.....no job....ok a few shitty ones that went for 3 months here 3 months there

did another degree later

no job....

so out of hmmm 20 years since 1st graduation, maybe 2 ~3 years of work and a mountain of debt.

and 7 years of fucking study over 2 degrees, for what?

I have applied for literally 100's and 100's of jobs, to no end to the point where my c is on every database that matters.

I got so bad that a interview i went for for one job caused me to loose a good job 2 years later

am stone broke.

I wish I had just sat on a beach for 20 years and read books, enjoy my youth then middle age or whatever....do nothing, I would financially, be better of, no debt,

the facts are there are no jobs, and jobs are not keeping up with cost of living anyway.

money supply is rigged to fuck and the banking system as well.

see cost of housing and basics goes up faster than your capacity to get the loan to buy the appreciating asset.

The rest is just lotto, be in the right place time etc to get the shares be famous person x or whatever, but it wont happen to you most likely.

The system is completely rigged.

I am 42 year old user

don't fall for the "finish x" meme

>Tfw graduated with civil engineering degree and got a job 2 weeks later
That was 7 months ago. Still have job.

How do you survive? Not a troll question, genuinely curious, I mean you have to get money somehow to live

You've given me motivation to never become like you.

heh thinking its up to me (or you)
its not.

you get a job if one is available and hold only while work is actually needed.

all you can do is apply for jobs....

and they are determined by not you.

>It's rigged
Money has literally never been easier to make with the level of availability of information we're at.

well....I don't really I have a huge debt.

jobs I have had did pay well but they typically go for 3 months.

eg GM of mining company 320K per year, lasted 3 months, sacked because I did not sign of on a bribe fast enough to my bosses "new" contract of which he was skimming off x million. Sacked on last day no reason given. Refused to talk about any issue that I had or anything under performed on. In fact the GM of HR had given me a good review just 2 days before.

also got paid from another job at the same time so made 25K in one month after tax.

Worked at another miner, got back to me my estimate of costs on a contract were "too accurate" eg got with 99.99% of 20 mill contract....suspected of taking a bribe. ( did not not had reveser engineered their bidding process, better than I expected as it turned out)

Worked at gov engineer had a team under me, found out an interview for a low level I used as practice to years ago for the prior GM job, was held against me by the interviewer because I basically was now at his level and he could not figure it out.

He saw me around at the job, bad mouthed me to my boss also save a few million in cost in first 3 months boss did not like it. Sacked on last day. Govt refused to follow any internal policy or procedure that applied to me. There was a lot of it.

but 3 ok years spread over 20 years of costs = fuck all.

So year I am broke I don't survive.

I worked damn hard at uni got good marks, never failed anything. I worked hard at work, delivered the goods in costs, prices and performance.

Yeah totally

Life just happens to us, we have no control over anything.

Fuck you you're a 40 year old piece of shit who still goes on Veeky Forums stop measuring everyone by your failures

No, he is.

You need to pull your head out of the fucking sand and realize that the world is passing you by every moment that you don't actively improve yourself.

Start fucking working towards power or else you'll just be another worthless nihilist drone like /r9k/ers. Either turn your life around or go to your peers

Short term goals, user. Don't try to take on the world on your first try

It may sound dumb but can you teach me to make good short term goals?

How do I set my day up? I have a lot of issues with organization.

nope I'm not a fuck up. I understand how the system works, and sure it works out for some. Maybe even a majority. Some it won't.

Fact is you don't control your destiny for the most part you can only do your best. Been there done that.

I am old enough and experienced enough to know.

who cares wether I am on Veeky Forums or not.

in-fact Veeky Forums when you sift thought the layers of bullshit is where you actually get the real feed vs normal media.

If you want advice on how to start, this is how I pulled myself out of crippling, useless depression.

> Develop a daily habit, something simple like making your bed every time you wake up
> Just keep doing it, that one small task that was productive no matter how small it may be
>Then find another tiny productive habit, such as washing your face with a good skin moisturizer every night before bed

And repeat until dead. Gain so many tiny positive habits that it changes you as a person to realize the important things in life - laziness feels good in the moment, but productivity feels good forever. And you can't build the pyramids without putting down a foundation that won't sink beneath the sands.

This background work history sounds like complete bullshit.

Meant to link you in

also I am measuring no one.

nor do I see these as my failures.

by way of analogy, a car that crashes into you is not your fault, you had no control over that bad driver nor could you avoid it. 10'000s of people are paralysed now from just such accidents.

Same with all parts of life.

thanks, but without making bank to pay for you know food and stuff, it does not help.

I am not "lazy" I have proven that time over again. In fact I hate being idle.

I keep where I live near spotless, and have built several little projects I am proud of.

But also I am not going to continue doing pointless stuff.

fact is stranger than fiction.

there you have it.

As for organization?

There's a shockingly simple solution to this that most people don't realize.

Clean.

Pick up all the trash, vacuum the floor, take all of the dirty dishes to the kitchen to clean, wipe down the surfaces and do the laundry.

Once your living space is clean and organized, your actions usually follow. Being lazy in a dirty room is much easier to rationalize than not being busy with important work in a clean one.

Better to give up on the idea of getting rich now and aim for more realistic goals. If you can learn how to live frugally you could find a way to live on minimum wage.

Yeah except you could have learned sales while making money instead of getting two ching chong degrees and made some real fucking money.

Sales is recession proof. Every other career is literally shit tier.

Do you have to go to school to get into sales?

pretty gay, why havent you gone a rampage on wall street yet gramps?

no. my buddy lived out in the middle of fucking nowhere in Tennessee with only some high school education and went door to door selling AC units. last i talked to him he was driving a porsche. a fucking redneck from Tennessee

why would I to achieve what?

can you not into grapes of wrath?

"The driver warns Muley that if he is shot, another guy would show up in two days to take his place."

sales....?
of what to whom.....

everything anyone wants is a google away. What do you need so called sales for?

what do you even (think you )mean by sales?

>How can I get rich and make it in this world?
One of the most important things needed to get rich is luck.

t. Poor

I sold all my Bitcoins at $1000 recently and made millions.

It wasn't skill. I was just lucky.

>only has millions
>considers himself lucky
Only on Veeky Forums. You're not even a player.

>millions of dollars
>not a lot of money
what a fucking ingrate. only on Veeky Forums.

Stop jerking it. Seriously, you'll actually have motivation to go out and acquire wealth cause your body is sad that it can't jizz.

Excellent meme

I'm in the same age and position as you, been depressed and sluggard for a long time. Before you know it's to late to do something about it.. I've had enough of this feeling of being a absolute zero, the sad thing is that I've never had the motivation and discipline for school or work so I never tested my capacity. So why not give it a shot right?

So I applied myself to uni few months ago, study starts 30th of January (International Business) prob a meme degree but w/e will pick a good mastery afterwards. I'm 100% certain of myself that I will make it becouse this time I will give my all.

A functional brain is a powerful thing user, wish me luck bros.

Hey dear Canadianbro. when did you move on to Veeky Forums from /int/? be confident.

I didn't do shit for 3 years. no job/school, stayed in my room and dealt with my abusive family. i moved out with ~$2,000 via an amtrak ticket and airbnb room while i went to job interviews i already had set up and just stayed there for one month while I got pay stubs, moved into my studio apartment and go to community college now. I was 21.5 at the time and no way did i want to be living with my mother at 22 years old. I remember wanting to be out when I was 19 but i was too scared/lazy/apathetic/other things came up etc etc etc...

the point is that you should worry about just getting a life and not getting rich. that's totally illogical.

have a job/apartment/some hobbies and some friends/go to community college

something like that.

trust me, if you overthink it, you will have a panic attack and back out at the last second. be cool and do it like it's normal shit to do. HAVE A LIFE.

Good luck, you have one user out there rooting for you

Quit roleplaying