hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-03-28-hearthstone-is-killing-itself-superdata
youtu.be/pZksrwz5WEo?t=10m54s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Rogue One

great work

no u

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-03-28-hearthstone-is-killing-itself-superdata

Hearthstone is killing itself - Superdata

"Blizzard Entertainment may have dealt itself a few bad hands lately in regards to its PC and mobile hit Hearthstone. Superdata today released its worldwide digital games market report for February, and the research firm concluded that "Hearthstone is killing itself."

According to Superdata, February saw Hearthstone revenues on iOS and Android at their lowest since those versions of the game launched, down significantly year-over-year and month-over-month. The desktop version of the game has also seen declining revenues, though not to the same extent as on mobile. "

i dont get it

I didn't know what to put as subject and it seems I got the placement wrong

>>Once you complete your quest hit Galvadon
How are going to complete it with current buffs?
Paladin has:
BoM
BoW
BoK
Hand of Protection
Divine Strength
Silvermoon Portal
Blessed Champion
Dinosize
That 1 mana Adapt buff

You can't even be fancy and versatile with them, can't play BoW or BoM+BGH on enemy minions, quest is friendly minions only. Galvadon himself isn't stellar but decent, unfortunately it's primary survival adaptation (Immune to spell or hero powers) goes directly against such paladin buff deck so no buffed dinosaur with windfurry. I start to believe that antisynergy is paladin class theme.

Thanks for the new thread bro

>he still legitimately thinks I work for blizzard

On a serious note: I appreciate this post. I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. I didn't realize before that you were referring to older comments in the whole thread and not just in what you said here I think I am too _jaded_ by the usual complaints in /hsg/ as a whole to take them seriously anymore.

On another serious note, I was a new player once too. It took me 2 years before I payed a single cent to this game. And it fucking sucked. I grinded that shit out because I knew that someday, I could make competitive decks.

Now I realize, its not the competitive decks that make the game fun for me, it is ridiculous meme decks. And to make those you need a lot of dust. Hence, being a f2p player isn't very fun.

Wow, welcome to video games. Play some other f2p game if you want to, it doesn't hurt MY experience.

Is ok brah, just remember to take the name out of the name field.

It always confuses me that people get mad about HS being "pay to win". Literally, welcome to card games.

Give me a deck that reliably beats jade druid and pirate warrior.
You can't.

its ok user your mistake is cute

This only makes the most sense.

If you give me something that beats rock and paper I'll post the decklist.

Play thinking-menverse

Not another 4 mana card, user

>le rock paper scissors meme
So you agree this is a game in which your climbing is only determined by which deck you get matched with. There is literally nothing you can do, the outcome is decided by matchmaking. Getting to any rank is pure luck.

>MtG is p2w heavy so HS must be same
Why Blizz can't sell 15 skins for every hero, boards, alt-art, etc? Right now you will get less than half of the set in 200 packs. Problem isn't p2w in HS, problem is paying isn't satisfying at all.

>Paladins are gonna be garbage for another four fucking months, minimum
When are they gonna give us some more fucking Evergreen cards?

If you want to beat only these 2 play aggro shaman.Good luck with beating other shamans/priest though.

More like men-thinking-about-childrenverse

It would be given -1 mana stats with an effect like that, at least. Look at Solia. She's star'd like a shit 5 drop for 7. And she needs a Reno deck to work, as well.

what do you mean? Arent you liking headcrack and all these unplayable secrets?

reminder that Eris is 17 y/o, so you're wrong

>playing im thinking im good because i theorize about playing roost and then ouroboros for "infinite value" and if you say it wont work you are retarded verse

Possible sticky minions for token paladin:

Harvest golem
Infested tauren
Twilight Summoner
Runic Egg (the deathrattle and lack of attack means people will leave it alone rather than waste an attack on it and give you a free draw)
Argent Squire of course

Any other "stickies" Ive overlooked?

Name a card game that isn't the same way.

Blizz can't sell skins and whatnot because they won't make enough money to keep the game afloat. You don't bitch and moan about new heroes in League costing money, why bitch about new cards in HS costing money?

shit
shit
shit
overshit
shit

>Any other "stickies" Ive overlooked?
You've overlooked GOOD sticky minions besides argent squire. Paladin needs 1-2 drops or fast 3 drop (argent horserider are rotating out).

Scarlet crusader and Burnbristle. Any adapt card with living spores or stealth

I did it /hsg/ros, before this cancer could rotate out!

>You don't bitch and moan about new heroes in League costing money
Actually I do which is why I never would play LoL over DotA

>Runic Egg (the deathrattle and lack of attack means people will leave it alone rather than waste an attack on it and give you a free draw)
You forgot everyone can see you play the quest
People will focus on clearing your board as soon as you play it

>playing faggot priest instead of based jade rogue

post a good jade rogue list.I saw dog playing one but i didn't screencap the deck.

cards

That's only Anduin priests.

>not playing thinking-men deck where you banish all your enemies

>implying dota makes you play for new heroes
So, you're just bad at MOBAs?

New heroes in League cost virtually nothing and if you playing a lot you can buy them for in-game currency. Problem with HS isn't existence of cost, but amount you need to pay to get anywhere. HS costs so much what by paying ~100 dollarudos per expansion you aren't getting much. At this point many people just wouldn't pay anything, since paying wouldn't change shit.
And why are you asking for another card game? Blizzard is huge company, who cares how other irrelevant online card games operate? Why are you so sure what HS can't survive on skins anyway? It works just fine for many f2p games and HS is closer to them than it is to paper card games.

When will blizzard fucking die?

SC2 was a train wreck
Hearthstone was all downhill since it came out.
Heroes of the storm is total JUST tier. Blizzard actually thought they would become the premier esport with this game.

Are there any chances mage will get an rng quest/quest reward?something like permanent summoning stone.
All the quests so far seem so boring,it's up to best class again.

Calm down newfriend, and learn to read.

Valid point. So you just don't like F2P games? So. Stop playing HS.

Are you illiterate?

don't forget about fucking diablo 3

lmao Overwatch took a huge shit on you haters chest, it's literally the new WoW and will keep Blizzard alive for at least another half decade

>hots
I forgot about that game
Why did you remind me

So I can just draw another cheap, sticky minion to play and then buff?

No idea what meme streamers play, I play homebrew.

Out tempos Pirate Warrior, out values control warrior, just wins board against everything else

3**** atm

name a single (1) card game that has survived on skins of heroes or card backs alone

is dragon priest gonna be good in wild?

I finally got BRM just before the rotation and kinda want to play it but I'm not sure if I should invest in the four TGT cards I would need.

oh and I'm skipping Un'Goro to infinite arena for the next expansion so it's w/e

old hag desu

Has to be deathwing right?

They don't. It costs an insane amount of money for a new player to purchase all of the heroes, and I've seen the math on how much you have to play to buy each hero as they come out. If that's the only game you play, or somehow you're independently wealthy and don't have to work to pay bills I suppose that's a fine way to do it.

I said card game. I didn't say online card game. I said card game. It's part of playing a card game. You have to spend money to have the cards to make things. You can't spend $100 in magic and have a competitive deck. You can't really even spend that in Poke'mon or Yugiho and have a competitive deck. I don't really know a lot about other online card games, but f2p games work on this model. I don't know why you think HS should be different.

>Blizzard is a huge company, they should just provide things for me for free because they can afford to pay their employees millions to make no money on a game.
Nigger are you dumb? Anyone that has a basic understanding of economy and business can tell you how terrible a line of logic this is. Get your shit together. Blizzard doesn't owe you anything but a product. If you don't like that product, then go use a different one.

What F2P games operate on selling purely cosmetic items other than DotA (which doesn't exactly count because Valve has Steam and makes money on making money)?

arena? no, macncheez

Cunnyverse does not have this problem.

Nobody suggesting HS should work only on skins and cardbacks. Lower pack costs/increase droprate of high rarity cards and sell skins. If 60$ would get me half of the set, i would buy it and couple skins too.

Yeah DW is literally the best card in the arena.

Well, this has been an engaging way to spend my evening.

They could have made a lot off heroes if they weren't such jews about them. Most of them being incredibly lazy with very few voice lines/interactions is lame. A 10$ bundle with 5 or 6 packs and the hero would sell pretty well I think. Certainly better than they are right now at least.

Yeah, and guess why I don't play Magic anymore?

Basically

This doesn't fulfill his request at all.

What's a good (and not too slow) deck to play from rank 10 to 5 ?
I'm playing an aggro shaman (see pic) but I want to mix things up.

Deathwing.

Sweet I just got 6 legendaries from 10 packs.

to smart?

So, don't play HS either, and leave us alone?

Jenkins

Blizzard has been increasing annual return every single year. They will never drop no matter how many shit they develop.

Do you think you need every single hero in LoL to play it? By the time you get to ranked play you will have couple champions for every role for free, and from here following meta will cost you almost nothing. If you would want to play some meme champion, farm a bit and you will get it. Or pay some, they don't actually cost that much and LoL have several big hero bundles.
Comparing HS to paper card games is retarded user. To get meta deck in MtG you may need 100$ but you can just sell it back for like half the price if you finished with the deck/game. I am not asking HS to cost nothing, I am asking for reasonable prices so that I would actually want to pay. Why bother buying 200 packs if that wouldn't even get me entire expansion?

>go to dust my yogg and boom, completely gone, no dust refunded, can't even find in wild deck crafting
What the fuck. I haven't played in like a year.

Stop comparing a digital CCG to physical TCGs, they don't operate in the same market.

Compare Hearthstone to Shadowverse, Duelyst, Gwent, Legends whatever. But it seems like we don't need to discuss this because the numbers speak for themselves, these new games are growing and Hearthstone is losing their playerbase.

>duelyst

Not him but fuck off. Reddit is the place for Blizzard cocksucking.

Now where is my yogg could be...

Serves you right for dusting Yogg

You probably dusted him when he was nerfed for full dust value and then forgot

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THESE GRAPHICS WOULD ATTRACT PEOPLE TO THEIR GAME

A shitty experience doesn't suddenly become enjoyable because there are worse ones.

Have you ever played a paper card game?

Also, try $4-500 for a competitive standard deck. Every couple months because when a new set comes out the competitive decks generally change drastically.

Plus, when the meta swings away from the deck you were piloting guess where the market prices of the cards in that deck go? The shitter.

>why bother buying 200 packs when you won't even get the whole expansion
>complains about the problem with every card game, yet again.

Someone add me please, NA.
Hawkeye#1743.
I've got a 80 gold challenge a friend quest. I have none[\spoiler]

Jesus christ that's ugly.

Pixel graphics are more often than not not a design decision but a result of budget constraint

youtu.be/pZksrwz5WEo?t=10m54s

O god here we go again with WoW-killer syndrome. I can't wait to hear this for the next x years.

Added.

Deathwing or Leeroy. It's super early and I dunno what class you are. Leeroy is better for aggro, death wing is better for slower decks.

>i hate the game I'm playing
>I'm gonna keep playing it and bitch about it on the discussion boards

No one said it did. Instead of bitching about it, don't play them and people will stop making them or find a better way to implement them.

rofl this
/hsg/ haters are the worst

Why are you comparing HS to paper TCG? HS cards cost nothing to produce and distribute. It would be better to compare HS to other mobile garbage like Clash of Clans and whatnot. And if you google a bit you will find out what HS still costs much more than other popular mobile games. Packs cost that much just because it's Blizzard game so some people will buy things regardless of the cost. That still doesn't answer why Blizzard doesn't even try selling skins, even without reducing pack prices.

you have 5 seconds to justify why this cancerous sack of shit wasn't rotated too

diclaimer: forcing your deck to have an obligatory 6-8 0-1 mana spells core is not considered "one of the highest skillcap cards in the game"

I stopped playing before the nerf.

Why is this game so dead on twitch these days, not even trolling, it feels like there is rarely anyone with over 10k viewers anymore

literally too big to fail

>who cares if the stream is any good
>it only matters how many other jackasses are watching this crap with me
lmao, go watch the highest watched youtube videos and enjoy that trash. I don't watch any twitch streams btw. boring shit. play the game instead.