What are some cars or car brands that you hate with a passion? Also state a reason why

What are some cars or car brands that you hate with a passion? Also state a reason why.

VW, BMW, Lamborghini, Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge. In all cases because of the general image of their owners.

>Nissan
they cancelled the iDX even though everyone told them it was a great idea and they should follow through and build it. I can't wait for the brand to rollover and die

you seen the new micra? Won't be any time soon.
Chevy, Dodge, Peugeot and VW

America doesn't get the micra, fuck Nissan once again

Ford, Audi

Vape-Lorde detected.

>Implying that we're talking about new cars.
All models: I only like old cars.

These things need to fucking die.

ford
nissan
poojet
hyundai
kia
fiat
chrysler

Honda
Toyota

Literally no-soul tier brands.

que?

>muh supra
>muh nsx
One car since ever in the history of those brands doesn't make the generalised boredom go away.

Plus the Supra has a shit chassis and the NSX is underpowered.

VW, Audi, Chrysler - low quality overpriced cars

Chevy products - nothing wrong with them but I find them very uncomfortable to drive and the higher end ones seem cheaply made for what they cost

Not including the Celica, MR2 also Muh Toreno kawaii desu chan baka. The S2000 pre-2000 Civics, CRX and Integra.

>One car since ever in the history of those brands

what are jzx's
what are mr2's
what are soarers
what are celicas

I hate Ferrari because I can't afford to own one.

>Cuckbox 1.3 diesel 4 door fiat driver
>Talking about boredom

>I hate a piece of machinery because their owners do stuff I dun like

Mitsubishi, Chrysler, and Acura have no reason to exist. Nissan should die, not because they're irrelevant but because they produce complete fucking garbage, have no good cars, and don't even try.

>no iDX
>no S chassis
>current Z car is a decade old
>current GT-R is also a decade old
>Nismo is like a shittier version of AMG, throwing the badge on slow shitboxes with no inherent sportiness in the chassis just so they can sell them at higher prices (see: Sentra Nismo)

>DIESEL
>FIAT
>PUNTO

>Renault because they cucked AMC
>Fiat because they bought Chrysler
>BMW because people on Veeky Forums like it
>Volvo because the country that invented ikea shouldn't have any say in what luxury is

Wrong, regarding Chrysler. It's made some very good cars. Mitsubishi used to have some compelling stuff here in the USA, not so sure about now though. Acura is mostly just a Honda with nicer appointments and a nice waiting room at the service facility.

Honda because everyone that drives one deserves the gas chamber

GM. But their engines could stay.

Mini. They're huge now.

Renault/Nissan. Never sold good shitboxes outside of Europe and Japan.

Mitsubishi. Please don't make it any worse. Just off yourself now. Along with Lancia.

Mazda. ROTARY CAR WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEE

Renault
In France we say "tu viens en renault, tu rentres en vélo "
Really not a reliable brand.

Audi cause cunt drivers, cars that are upscale vw
bmw cause cunt drivers
jeep cause worthless cars esp in europe
peugeot cause shit cars and shit drivers
honda cause muh vtec and muh ff

Vw, Ford, Renault, GM, Dodge, Mistubishi, Nissan, Chery, Kia, Honda, Suzuki, Chery, Jac, Ssangyong, Peugeout... basically, any one that bring cars to Brazil.

It's mostly the people's fault, but we have the worse cars for the worst price. A broken RX-8 can cost about 15 000 dollars, an old as fuck 3000GT can cost 20 000 dollars. Fuck this country.

DICK, DOCK, DONKEY, DOLEYENKU

Not even a hippy but I hate VW for their emissions scam that they've been doing for multiple years.

Still like Skodas though.

>Not even a hippy but I hate VW for their emissions scam

Good goy you buy American now right!

Except that vapers do drive VWs.

vauxhall
the people who drive them
the quaility and design

eco versions of bmw / mercedes but not the whole brand
i say this as a bmw owner but the entry models always driven by assholes

suburu suzuki rover
driven by wierdos

>I hate VW for cheating emissions!
>Americans driving insane distances per year and therefore creating high emissions to begin with? Americans driving fuel thirsty and therefore high emissions shitbarges to begin with? Half the US population not being subject to emissions testing? That's totally fine though!
No doubt that VW broke rules, but the US prosecution blowing up the case like that is just a hypocrite act of Detroit protectionism.

>hate with a passion
MINI (BMW owned)
Hyundai
Kia
All American car brands, especially Tesla, Jeep and Chevy, except for Ford non-trucks
VW
Audi

>just meh
Daihatsu
Nissan
Jaguar
Lambo

>love unconditionally
Mazda
Lexus
Volvo
Suzuki
Honda
Ferrari

All American brands, most European brands, except Koenigsegg, most Asian brands, except a few Japanese ones like Nissan, Mazda, Toyota, Subaru.

>diesel fiat

Fiat and Smart
>interior is shit
>drives like shit
>button placement is the worst
>some smart cars don't even have a radio
>if you ever need to do any underhood work you're in for suffering, especially if you want to work on a smart car
>they both look like aborted toy car designs
>factory misfire in smart cars

Dodge/ Chrysler/ Jeep is absolute garbage and I would never buy one, but I don't passionately hate them

VW/Audi. Over engineering shit just for the sake of over engineering shit.

Peugeot, Renault, and Citroen because they're French

I'm french and I hate them too, but mostly because they are shit cars overall.

>hating a marque
It's just as retarded as being a brand fanboy. Kys yourselves underage busriders.

Good list, it's like you read my mind.

The only car I really hate is the jeep renegade. Those tail lights just trigger the shit out of my when I see one.

but muh heritage and easter eggs

look how quirky and hip we are

Without Jaguar and Aston Martin, the rest of the world wouldn't know what design elements to steal.