/wfg/ - Warframe General

Rest in piece edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/X5Ttu4n
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/Zu4Z6lD.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem
> forums.warframe.com/topic/776642-octavias-anthem-update-20/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdBAdBfvMKY
youtube.com/watch?v=etSLbQPzT4o
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post index farming builds/strats

>Destiny 2 is coming for PC
finally I can leave this shithole soon

is it F2P?

>Destiny
Oh wow.

Thankfully, no. Would keep out slavs, BRs and SEAns

youtube.com/watch?v=VdBAdBfvMKY

>Here's all these awesome warframes with cool abilities to make the game more than just a shooter!
>Wait, you've been in this map for longer than 20 waves/minutes?
>HERE'S A MILLION LEECH EXIMUS ENEMIES SO YOU CAN'T USE THOSE ABILITIES THAT MAKE THE GAME FUN

So, do the new noise weapons just blast sound alone? Because if so that kinda sucks, I'm not really interested in Octavia as a frame.

I have slow nova and fast nova, anyone has any fun builds for the fatty?

The pistol is actually pretty good, high crit chance, lots of slash damage, and the secondary fire empties the magazine in one second.

r8 my hydroid

Just kill them with your guns 10o
and pick up some orbs while you're at it
God forbid you need to put in effort instead of pressing numbers to do cool stuff

hydroid/10

If you didnt play Destiny 1 you dont know the horse shit you plan to step in.

Does anyone who does not have shitty anime pics to post know of any weapons that argon scope is good for or should I just sell it to someone else.

And jump into a bigger one?
youtube.com/watch?v=etSLbQPzT4o

Go ahead and pay THEM to fuck you in the ass.

well, the clan i was went full autist, anyone have one that i can just be in, without having to do more than contribute to new research?

Also, should i start to roll once more?

>Defending the presence of passive anti-fun auras that work through floors and walls

Argon Scope is a noob trap that's perpetuated by e-celebs. Grats, you fell for it.

I'm not saying they are bad but I was hoping to maybe put a tune to them or something. I can't really justify getting it when I have Euphona and Spira Prime sitting here. T'was more a style thing.

>Would keep out slavs, BRs and SEAns
>mfw there are retards who still believe this in every shitty MMO thread trying to calm their buyer's remorse

I don't mind leeches because you can counteract the drain before getting shut down
Rollerskaters have no excuse though

>T'was

Also they're just regular guns. No sound gimmick involves.

Trying baal now, and without starting the mobile defense (putting in the key thing) there is like no spawn
Was this nerfed

you just need intensify and to throw on a bunch of +efficiency and duration. You want 175% efficiency and as close to the same with duration, makes a big difference.

do the first terminal and enemies just keep throwing themselves at you regardless of the mission objectives completion, find a nice area where you can stay out of LoS so that you don't interrupt spawns and you can wipe them before they can reach you.

I did not, I'm just generally shit at making builds. Ferrox was on the edge of getting over 100% crit so I bought it for that but friends told me it was it was not worth it. On the brightside it only costed me 95 plat.

Only if its F2P else we are stuck here forever

but yes destiny 2 on PC would kill this game for good because then they would finally have a competitor so they can bullshit around anymore

Yeah that was the turn off. I've hit the point of I don't really want more 'good guns'. I've got plenty of good guns. Interesting is the thing now.

It's time.

Postan the FRAME GUIDE/TIER LIST:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

Now fully updated for U20. But note that these are preliminary findings, subject to change as people play the frames more.

Changes since last time:
>Octavia added
The new bardframe, and she's okay. Mallet is decent DPS, but its aggro mechanics are incredibly unreliable (despite what simulacrumwarriors will tell you) and it absolutely relies on camping one spot to build up damage. The biggest problem with Mallet, however, is that Mesa/Equinox/Limbo exists, and Mallet cannot compare to the instant room-clearing ability of these frames.

Metronome is alright, team cloaking but it's annoying as shit to activate. The other Metronome buffs and Amp suffer from the same "useless buff syndrome" that plagues every other buff ability in this game.

Overall, she's overhyped and underperforming. In her current state, I guarantee you nobody will be playing her in 2 months.

>Limbo changed from Bad tier to Average tier
One of the best reworks yet. Limbo is now a top-tier damage frame with decent CC potential. Cataclysm is nuke-levels of damage, very similar to Maim, and can clear out entire rooms in seconds. Oh, and you hard CC enemies every time you cast it with Stasis. And the enemies that do survive Cataclysm are automatically kicked back into the Rift and frozen with Rift Surge.

I have yet to try out the Rift Surge augment.

>Mirage dropped 2 ranks
Tonkor and Simulor nerfs - arguably her strongest weapons - hit her hard. Tonkor sucks now. Simulor is actually still surprisingly decent on Mirage, you now have to actually pop the bubbles manually instead of holding down mouse fire. By overall it's still a significant damage decrease.

Again, everything is still preliminary. I'd like to know what everyone else thinks of the frame changes, and how they play/build Octavia and Limbo. Reminder if you have a suggestion or disagree with anything, state WHY.

I like your Chroma

>he fell for the redcrit meme

when you will people learn

Oy vey

>because she's a dragon..

>Hind's railroad clatter sounds are now drowned out by a generic percussive pop
>TQ already shitting up a fresh thread

Today is a bad day.

haahha now i know you are just bullshitting

octavia > loki

She can go invis just like loki can CC half the enemies can make teammates invisble give them mutlieshot buff all while doing insane damage with her 1

stop using 1 2 3 4 on her and use 1 3 4 instead. and then update your list please.

The buffs are really only hard to activate if you're not the octavia.

If you bother reading the guide, you'd know that I recommend against using Resonator at all.

Her invis is decent but it's a chore to activate. Not difficult, just annoying as shit. And the other Metronome buffs are worthless like every other buff in the game. God I wish you bufffags would fuck off. Buffers suck in Warframe.

Comparing Octavia's """"""""""""CC"""""""""""" to Loki's is a complete joke.

>octavia > loki
what have they done to you user ? Is it paul noble ?

they're only really hard to activate if the octavia's song has a slow beat.

>simulor riven from sortie
>+heat +punchthrough +zoom
>I just want to sell it quick because I don't want it
>no ranks no rolls
>selling [riven] pmo
>"how much you want for it "
>dude I asked for offers I know it's not good
>"40-50?"
>I'll sell for 50
>get to his dojo
>ready to trade
>"wait... "
>trade goes through
>"yw"
Have a nice day dude I didn't make you do anything
A few thousand credits and kuva and you'll be rolling in memes and plat go fuck yourself

There should be a guide for new comer for avoiding TQ.

>permanently sustainable invis with none of prowl's downsides and no flashes of visibility is bad because I have to mash crouch
you're fucking kidding me right?

this syandana is terrible

>paul noble
who ?

I'd take a buff over a puff

But it's [[[[Dex]]]]

Ivara can infinitely solo survival and intercept. What the fuck are you even comparing her to?

Invis by itself is nothing to sneeze at. Loki isn't top-tier because of Invis, he's top-tier because of RD AND invis. Look at Ash, a trash-tier Invis frame.

You have to ask yourself: what does Octavia provide besides her cloak? And the answer is...some DPS and some buffs. Wow. Not awful, but certainly not amazing. The sad fact is that in every role there are better frames.

There is but you're too brain dead to find it.

>I know guys, lets make the bubbles that people find annoying to pop easier to pop by adding a small level scaling drone barely outside one side of the bubble that you have to kill because someone didn't end the nillifiers life on the first pop
>Yea dude great idea, I love game design

>they also made it get damaged instantly so you don't have to wait for it to slowly drain
>they also let you crit the bubble too

She provides cc you massive faggot. Put some range on her, and she'll kite things forever.

How the fuck does she provide CC? The completely inconsequential Mallet stagger in a fixed, unmoving area? The utterly unreliable roller ball that fucks over her 1? Seriously tell me how you're possibly using Octavia for CC

God forbid you have to stop kiting enemies for a second to jump in there and melee the squishy little fucker inside.
God forbid you have to switch up your playstyle for one damn second to deal with an enemy that counters it.

God, I hate neckbeards sometimes.

whats the best shotgun to craft?

Oh wait I'm fucking retarded and didn't read the patch notes right, it's the drone and not the bubble that can be crit.

How bout the part where the ball picks up the mallet and rolls around with it? And they like, follow it?

Tigger P

Man, I didn't expect Simaris to be such a tsundere

that completely fucks over her Mallet's damage

the aggro mechanic is unreliable as shit

the roller faggot itself is unreliable as shit

>B-baka, it's not like I wanted to help you or anything, i-it was just a glitch

Is Mogamu good info, or is he a DE shill like people in his comment section seem to think he is?

Its almost like you need some range, and to not use it agenst infested who cant shoot the mallet huh?

You're literally contradicting yourself. If Resonator is good CC, then enemies will never shoot the Mallet. The only way for Mallet to build up damage is if Resonator is bad CC.

This is the entire Titania argument all over again

Everyone is a shill, you fucking shill.

no, the roller mallet synnergy is a problem. anyone following the ball doesn't shoot at all. that's honestly the one problem with her kit, if the mallet aggro superceded the roller pacifism, or the roller made the mallet get a damage boost from somethibg else, like how many enemies follow it or something she'd be significantly better.

Are you a professional retard or is this just your way of admitting you don't play any corpus missions beyond Jupiter?

> went to larunda relay to turn in some medallions
> bunch of retards dancing to meme music in the corner
> tfw I joined in

Just fucking kill me now

What was the song?

Niggamu is literally the worst of the bunch
I don't particularly care for revxdev, but their behaviour in THAT shitshow was unacceptable

Go for potatoboy, if you must
He's the only one i can tolerate, as much of a shill he is

Deac-only! shitters need to leave

Do you know how her 1 even works.

Also since when does cc equal straight up murdering shit.
You can lock down several hard targets at once and have them run around like idiots, how is that not good cc?

What about Brozime?

I play Valkyr, so I don't mind going invul-lifesteal Niggamode. for a second to kill it.

Will DE ever make shotgun damage falloff less severe? It's utterly nonsensical how crazy future tech shotguns have their pellets turn into wisps of soft clouds after about 5 meters.

mspaint was being weird and thats why the censors are sloppy but i dont fucking GET trade chat

meido chroma when?

Try the Drakgoon. The Range it can get on it is insane.

Except the whole point is to have OTHER enemies shoot the mallet, while it ccs shit, effectively killing the things inside.

You will never have a set amount of duded you know.

Epic sax guy

>going invul-lifesteal Niggamode. for a second to kill it.
>nullifier stops warframe powers
hmmmm

Slideattack in, playa.

if that doesn't work, at least you got close enough to not take as much damage before popping the little queef.

sobek with acid shells

use with nova or saryn or rhino 200% damage buff

her 1 only builds up damage if enemies are attacking

CC =/= killing. Seriously you're the one misunderstanding here. Resonator is CC, this I agree. But it's really shitty CC. Ignore the fact it fucks over her Mallet. Resonator has shitty range (15m is bad), you can't control where the rollerball goes, and you can't have multiple up at once. Compared to an actual CC ability like RD/Bastille/Stomp, Resonator is shit.

Get use to it user you'll be running into these guys more in the future.

>try to buy a kohm riven off of trade chat
>1500 plat
are there really people this deluded?

he focuses on numbers and mechanics enough that you can pick out the hot opinions. sometimes his standards are low enough that he can talk about shit like the opticor or javlok like it's hot shit, but he'll call garbage garbage.

Yo having a little Fidus in my ship is the cutest shit ever. The helminth charger jives with me way more than any kubrow or kavat has in the past.

>Resonator is good CC guys
>but enemies will still attack

do you know see how contradictory your posts are?

>there are people unironically trying to argue that Octavia can ever have anything on "permanently disable all enemies and become untouchable" Liki

ignore autists user, you'll always get one retard per day on average
Best I had was one requesting nova & nyx sets against a shit chamber, trying to convince me that it was primed chamber

>I use powers to melee nullifiers
So that answers the first part of my question then. Even with benefit of a doubt and you're using hirudo, corrupted units like to bunch up just as much as Corpus units except they also have units with knockdown and units that provide damage reduction. That isn't to say it's a hopeless case but don't pretend like you won't second guess 'jumping in there and meleeing the squishy little fucker'

Nullifiers aren't always alone which is opposite of the implication the post that started this mess provided.

Its really like you think there really won't be other things shooting the mallet while it ccs things.
Its also really like you don't understand range mods expand the mallet, and the resonators range to stupid lengths.

20 minute videos having an erection over new weapons that kill lvl 50 enemies while showing off his excal prime.

Dedicated to the game so better than some.

it's basically the syndrome where captured people start taking a liking to their jailer
He must've whored himself for plat to buy octavia or something

Javlok is pretty good vs one heavy target and in conclave

Cause there's never other things providing covering fire right. And the mallet totally wont absorb that fire.

>use Hysteria
>Slide attack in
>kill Nullifier
>Use Hysteria again
>kill the rest
>This restores any health you've lost by being not invul for less than a second

You are really dedicated to being a pissbaby, dude.

>Its really like you think there really won't be other things shooting the mallet while it ccs things.
then it's not good CC. Do you even see this? If enemies are actively able to attack, they're not CC'd.

This happens with EVERY. NEW. FRAME. People get overhyped and cling to their hype despite reality falling short. Octavia's not a bad frame, Warframe is easy enough that you can bring her to missions without trouble, but relative to other frames she's okay at best.

This happened with Titania. It's happening with Octavia. And it'll happen with the next shitty frame DE spits out.