FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>Call now for a free consultation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQuj3t02c8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best boid.

Here's hoping the big bear gets as much attention as he did in 1.

3rd for Ennard

Fourth for CELERY

I still love you

It's my birthday and I just want to tell you folks that I love ya

I've been here for two years and I look forward to many more of discussing robot animals

>Plushtrap smiling
HE WON'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Happy Birthday dude.

happy birthday!
poor purple kid.

Happy Birthday Springroll.

>Happy Birthday Mate.

>Why Did You Greentext Your Post?

>You will never feel Plushtrap's plush thighs around your neck while it_ tries to strangle you to death.
Fuck this gay earth, FUCK IT

Back, and done. Originally I was going to draw a dick on the pillow, but I opted for something more relevant. It'll be in the booru version.

Aw, happy birthday. I'm glad that the mods finally set you free.

It's not gay if you say no homo in your sleep.

Will Toy Bonnie ever stop being a degenerate sodomite?

It's practically canon.

And done.

Magnificent. Teeth aren't needly enough, but otherwise magnificent.

So what are you hoping (realistically) the movie will have?

Tolerable practical effects. A token ethnic character who doesn't resemble one from a late 80s/early 90s cartoon.

Proper animatronics and very little CGI. Some gory suiting scenes would also be nice.

A sassy black woman as a night guard would be fucking hilarious

A Ballora cameo is the highest hope.

It's being handled by WB, who are incompetent boobs and will likely have everything slathered in CGI. It can't show much gore, so no Springtrap. Or at least not how he was in the games. Really, this movie should've had someone like Michael Dougherty or Fede Alvarez directing, not Gil Kenan. I think he was literally the first person to approach Scott and of course Scott accepted.

I miss Gmodfag's Michelle.
On second thought, I miss Gmodfag in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQuj3t02c8E

Teen Titans Go is criminally underrated.

>tfw Khary Payton won't be playing a night guard protagonist

He got addicted to pizza sluts.

>that part in Old Man David where Springtrap rips his way out of her stomach

Cawthon went too far in that comic.

>tfw Bruce Campbell will never play a night guard protagonist, and you won't get wacky reaction shots of him looking at various objects in the room as the guard starts going crazy and seeing them as laughing animatronic props

You guys think Sam Raimi could have done the job if he was the director?

Pretty much everything aside form his furry drawings were top fucking notch.

I really want another chapter of Fazworld.

she big

>instead of memes and edge we get slapstick like William getting his fingers stuck in the cupcake's mouth, or tiny Aftons crawling out to attack him like in Army of Darkness

Yes, if he didn't go overboard with the politics like he did with Spider-Man.
Although that might actually be pretty endearing.

it was an accident Sempai.

Big girls are best.

They can be.

I love her so much.

Think she's got those mad bantz skills as well as hips for days?

I hear you.
The thighrannosaurus sex is perfection

'cos, you know, Australian.

>Some gory suiting scenes would also be nice.
Man, if only.

Does the computer at Dino Dan's have Internet access?

The way people draw her always gives me the impression that her suit is made of some really hard plastic, which, while fitting, sort of kills any fantasies involving physical interaction.

Literally exists solely for furry pandering.

Doesn't that go for every bot?

Hi guy who hates fun, nice to see you for the billionth time.

>furries
>standards
Just report and ignore.

>Tracy will never become yiffy pizzabot Shin Godzilla

It ends with Freddy jumpscaring the audience after Mike goes home at end of his week at Freddy's.
Freddy gets his nose booped by a kid.
The animatronics don't talk.

>Doesn't that go for every bot?
Depends on how it's draw I guess. One of the things I liked about a lot of Snax's bots is that they look foam padded. I always like it when characters look artificial while still appearing pleasant to the touch, and some artists are better at displaying things like that than others.

Go hard plastic or go home

So wait, Springtrap is Ennard??

She could be something that's firm but kinda squishy at the same time. Like non-yiffbot reptiles are.
This is wholesome clang, not degenerate yiffing.

Yeah Matpat said so and I saw it on reddit!!

It really doesn't matter. It'll all be retconned away next game anyway.

>She could be something that's firm but kinda squishy at the same time
That's sort of how I image a lot of Fansmut's cast would feel. A lot of them look like they'd be made of some kind of flexible rubbery plastic.

Just saying, these lizards are furries with lines and are designed specifically for being sexy.

So are most OCfag versions of the canon bots. Why don't we just report every post?

>firm but kinda squishy
>on those powerthighs

unf

Those are the canon bots, as you stated, with OCfag touches. Everything else is blatant furry bait, as shown by the fact they're all female, all curvy, and all primarily for jerking it to. The only male OC animal-bot is Beamz and even he's treated as a feminine twink sex object.

>The only male OC animal-bot is Beamz
You were saying?

Oh God I want his rigid grill structure in my unprotected cargo door.

Almost forgot, somehow.

Happy Birthday Springroll, hope no rat puked on ya

This is really getting cringey now.

Hap

Lemme balance out my earlier cringe for you, senpai.

What does the Yandere Bird desire?

She want's to see you in a nice new suit.

Would this do?

Yeah. Too bad you can't afford it. And you know that price is gonna go way up if you want it tailored right.

Should called him CeeLo

Huh, Coelacanths are nothing new here

Is... is this on the booru?

I do not want this.

Old lucifer art of yet another unrelated OC

>unrelated
There's nothing sexual about that thing and you still whine.

I don't care about OC bots myself, but why the fuck do they bother you this fucking much? I just apathetically scroll past them.

It's been so long I don't even remember what happened to this freak.

He's suffering in a room outside of time powering The Factory for unit 2 & 3 because Phillip didn't save him.

How does that work, outside of time?

He also killed Jeremy in that room, not sure what happens to you if you die in a room without time.

IIRC Unit .2 removed Jeremy's corpse from the room so he essentially vanished from existence.

It was a heavy-handed metaphor for purgatory, he had screens to watch the future and past of the Loop at all times. After killing Jeremy he seemed to melt into the room itself but couldn't die. I like to think even after killing Jeremy, because of the room's properties he didn't really die. His screaming, miserable essence is still with Bonnie, neck destroyed and sputtering gore and spit, but unable to cease his existence, and only Bonnie can hear him. A constant reminder that it's all his fault.

>Ghost wrote Jeremy Fitzgerald into a story where he experienced only torture, sexual abuse, and a state of death more horrible than anything possible
Take it he wasn't a huge fan of FNAF2, then?

Who, Ghost?
Nah, he's just got a lot of weird fetishes.

Is anyone here a fan of FNAF2? I hear people praise 4 more than 2, and that's saying a lot.

Ghost is a huge Manglefag, he just wanted a spooky fate for Jeremy. FNAF 2 is most likely his favorite game, really.

Ghost has said in a few streams 2 is his least favorite and he hates the gameplay in it, but likes the toy designs. Why he chose to make his least favorite game the focus of his biggest project I don't know.

Because at the time it was the newest game and he liked the characters. Aside from the first one, more people pull from Two than any of the other FNaF games.
Two was great for fan artists, but terrible for fans.

I thought Dusty was around before GhostQuest started.

She was made around when the first FNaF 3 teasers started going up.
He wrote his Toy Bonnie themed Misery fanfic way before that.

2 was when Scott started retconning shit. 4 is probably a worse game but 2 shared a lot of the same flaws and showed that the fanbase would accept them as long as they got more "lore", regardless of quality.

Still, it's the cornerstone for a sizable percentage of the few story OCfags there are.

Chigguns

Those aren't chickens.

It absolutely isn't. The only people who think the idea of it is good are redditors and the rest of the gluehuffing portion of the fanbase, who would defend anything Scott does or could do as long as it's related to "lore".

Purple being a midget would make as much sense and thematic cohesion as this half-assed possible retcon does.