/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1353

CAGPOSTING

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for March:
3/1 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue
3/11 - 3/17 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
3/18 - 3/25 - Guild War (Wind)
3/26 - 3/31 - L.E.T.S. H.A.N.G. (Rerun and Renew)
*3/28? - LegFest?

>Schedule for April:
4/1 - 4/9 - Table for Six (Welfare Fire Sutera)
4/10-4/? - Celestial Event (Rise of the Beast)
4/? - 4/? - Guild War (Fire)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Quatre is a real shithead to everybody.

where is the ten roll la

>bipolar character
>people think he's a female
No wonder he's a shithead

Is it worthless to not Start Dash a limited if you start during legfest?

Like, if I get a good SSR water character, do I use my start dash for Katalina and that's basically my best choice?

Ferry is CUTE

>trying to set up a VM for it because don't trust it/want to be able to do other stuff at the same time

HOST SOMETHING

He needs help.
MY HELP!

>cag

Always get a good Limited with your Starter Dash.

tix?

>when your alt is luckier than your main
There is no worst feeling. All these were from free rolls.

hot

All hail KMR for removing crystal drops from Kirin!

Kirin dropz r dead?

So people can satiate their desire to roll without blowing all of their crystals.

who needs crystals anyways r-right?

Based KMR

Is Quatre's 5* fate quest just him being very angry at every encounter

ChocoCats is recruiting rank 101+ HL players, you must have a cute chococat as your star character or any cute cat, we're lax about that

We have 30% of charge bar, 2 green potions and 20% drop rates bonus.

ID referrer: 10769082

It is useless to use SD for non-limited because suptix are a thing and they will let you pick any non-limited as well. The limited are the only thing that makes a SD different from a suptix.

It's better to roll 10 at a time outside of your spark and roll the single rolls with your spark. The reason for that should be pretty obvious.

Yeah he tries to kill (You) many times.

Keeping farming for that rainbow grid I am pushing and don't forget to buy your rolls for a chance at SSR's for your new grids!

Does Song replace anyone in a Amira/Ferry/S.Heles group?

So if I'm interested in water, rolling for someone like Altair/Lancelot/Romeo and then start dashing Katalina is my best option?

It actually doesn't matter either way.

Correct, though personally I would recommend rerolling until you get Katalina and either Altair, Lancelot or Romeo as it costs you nothing to reroll and this frees up your Starter Dash for the future when you inevitably pick up a second element and want a Limited for it.

Reminder that /gbfg/ only cares about looks. What else can you expect from vapid lewdfags

Hmm. I wanted to roll during legfes and was gonna use my seven single tickets but was tempted to just do a 10 pull instead

It actually greatly does since it diversifies the SRs you get.

Gaston is a meme for a reason.

so, the correct build for water is
6 daggers + gabu stick + RQ sword + baha + mainhand?

How long would that take me though? You only get 4 free rolls, right?

It'd take a pretty long time unless you're a real luckshitter. Could also go with just rolling Katalina and ticketing the remaining characters when Surprise Tickets come around.

>3 cog doujins got translated

oh boy

Would that gimp my start a great deal?

>not wanting free gun elements
Eh.
Either way it doesn't really matter if you single or 10 roll in the long run unless you're unreasonably thirsty for characterless SRs.

Not like I'll be able to get into Kirin. Good riddance.

>Amira
uhhhhhhhhhhh

Why? So you can stop rolling earlier if you by chance get your spark target?

Yes if you don't want to farm Auberons.

What's wrong with Amira?

>7 Celestes
>4 flips
I don't understand

Sorry I didn't notice the new thread
Last two bits of Sarasas 5* fate. Uploaded hasn't uploaded the final match yet but I'll do it when they do

>6 Celeste
>4 filps
>4 selfies

Me neither.

Amira is core if you're Gunslinger.

Alright, so the only kind of Auberons I get from hosting and leeching are normal ones. Swapping one or two knifes for normal Auberons in a magna grid should still be worth if on-element, right?

>10 chevs
>7 selfies
>5 axes
wtf

This is cute.

>Sarasa mocks Siete for not having any friends
>Sarasa drags six around by his cape and then takes his mask off to force him into fighting her
>Sarasa stinks up the whole villiage because of a dragon she found on the way and pissess off Quatre
>Sarasa chases after Nio like a game of tag
SOMEONE STOP THIS MADWOMAN

She's so fucking cute wtf

Trips for CuteCow

Is this canon?

>you will never go around with Sarasa bullying a bunch of no-friends faggots

How will Dark Lyria deal with Gran's boyfriend?

Bully him off the boat.

No, Djeeta still has a dick

>Gran's boyfriend
What?

The captain is (You) so nope

Maybe one day

Aaron, who has the aura of a female love interest.

I want to punish her

>Aaron
Literally who
>aura of a female love interest
How does that work? is Aaron gay for Gran

>homot/a/rd got bullied by the mod so he made a op
lol

What would be your ideal reroll setup of characters? Want to know if I stumble upon an amazing account while starting, because I don't know a huge amount about the game yet.

Anime childhood friend

REMOVE COG

Aron is Djeeta's deadname

KMR, Gran, Tokaje.

You should decide on what to get with Start Dash once you've made initial rolls on all of your reroll accounts (free legfest rolls + free 10roll + pinboard SSR + one extra 10roll from crystals). Just post the results here once you're done.
You'd have made it much easier on yourself if you started four weeks ago when they gave out 70 free rolls for anniversary.

What the fuck are you on about?

All of his lines sound like something a female childhood friend love interest would say. Examples would be "Wanting the MC to not leave the hometown" and "Wanting the MC to return someday". There's more, but I don't want to rewatch that shit during strike time.

So is it just me or are the GW 5* fates dealing with every Juutenshu rather than a single one?

Like Essers dealt with what would happen if one would betray them. Nio dealt with if one were to leave the group,how they accept new members and what they think of the group as a whole and then Sarasas dealt with their personal reason for fighting. I really like it personally

I didn't even realize the game was in English then so =/

Can't go back in time anyway.

That's likely the point.

Sarasa's fate duels have been posted?

GOTTA GO BACK
BACK TO THE TIME
user

Yeah. Check the last thread and this one for them

Wait...Sen isn't a cat?

Fucking scam

chocodogs when?

Didnt they say he might be a playable character?

N-no I'm not..N-nya

>>Sarasa mocks Siete for not having any friends
WTF I HATE SARASA NOW

You mean Chocodog right? Because there's only 1 Chocodog.

Hmm? What's this?

So, reading the previous thread scared me.

I started light, I got two guns from Chev and one Luminera SSR so far (around 300 berries spent) but the game isn't much fun, it feels really slow and if I didn't have Yoda, I wouldn't be able to do certain things.

I was lucky to get some SSRs that are S tier on most tier lists I found for Earth, Fire and Dark elements. Would it be smarter to just switch to a different element or is it better for me to finish what I've started?

>kys

I'd join it

They did, but I'm not personally giving a fuck. Will he even be usable? How will he be inserted into the tutorial's story? Neither of those questions concern me, I'm still worrying about magna weapon flips.

OwO

Post your characters.

Start another element, go back to light when you're confident about suffering.

Post all of your SSRs.

Just save for spark.

You could farm Earth of Fire, then use your renown to buy Chev or Celeste's weapons, or straight up focus Fire or Earth.