teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEWT0Anrc7k
youtube.com/watch?v=mZSRt2fSAuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for user number 172371107 is GAY

>valve unmasks pyro
>see this

wat do

fap

user please stop tempting me
this is not an attempt at reverse psychology
please refrain

>get home
>item server not available
what's even the point of playing then

>playing
>item server becomes unavailable as i'm playing
>oh whatever not a big deal
>can't swap out my weapons
>all the kills i made with my rifle apparently don't count
fuck

It's just Tuesday.

gimme my fucking hats volvo

Guys, is it do the opposite day?

design ultimates for each class

medic already has an ultimate

>Scout
Crit a cola + bonk for 4 seconds

>Soldier
Blast damage immunity and knockback resistance

>Pyro
Automatically enters Kill and Unbindall into the console

>Demoman
Kritz uber

>Heavy
Restricted to melee only, crits 100% of time, secondary fire lets him rush forward quickly and attack

>Engineer
Instantly upgrade all buildings to level 3, refill metal and health, dispenser AOE coming from engineer for 8 seconds, stacks with normal dispenser

>Medic
Next uber lasts twice as long, does not stack, vaccinator gets 8 charges

>Sniper
Loads hollowpoint bullets that crit on bodyshot

or just aimbot

>Spy
Sapper can hack buildings and spy can attack while invisible for short period of time

Scout: Recover 60% of damage dealt on enemies coated in his "milk"
Soldier:Gives his team minicrits and a minor speed boost
Pyro: Extinguish your allies and remove sappers because that is the only thing you are good for
Demo: I think this is the only class without too many gimmicks
Heavy: Share a medium health kit with your medic
Engineer: Delete projectiles and make the classes that are supposed to counter you cry
Medic: Give your teammates guaranteed crits
Sniper: Coat enemies in your own piss to increase damage done to them
Spy: Right click to run away and be useless until your cloak meter refills

scout - all weapons heal you for 100% of damage dealt
soldier - every banner at once
pyro - using primary fire will also reflect projectiles
demo - really fast fire and reload speed, clip sizes doubled
heavy - faster spun up move speed and damage resistance while shooting
engineer - level 4 buildings
medic - literally mercy's ult
sniper - hitman's heatmaker effect + all shots are piercing
spy - release 4 spy bots

>Scout
Speed boost and faster firing speed
>Soldier
Rocket mastery 2 upgrade, 50% bigger RL magazine and 40% less self damage (Additional with gunboats, so it's 100%)
>Pyro
Triples flamer range and buffs afterburn
>Demo
enemy team just fucking DIES
>Heavy
Raises max hp to 400 and gets max overheal, 20% damage resistance
>Engi
Fully repairs buildings, teleporter acts like symmetria's, dispenser gets the extended range 3 from mvm, lvl 4 sentry
>Medic
Medigun effect applies to all nearby teammates, both healing and charge effects
>Sniper
Instant max charge, can headshot while unscoped, no speed penalty when zoomed
>Spy
Longer cloak, faster decloak time, cloak gives intangibility

>level 4 buildings

youtube.com/watch?v=TEWT0Anrc7k

>shoot spy with a single pistol shot from across the map
>they die instantly
woah what are the odds

>He's not dead ringering, but actually dead

well, if we we're gonna be like overwatch, then my ults would be based on only having access to stock
>Scout
Bonk! + cola speed
>Soldier
Buff banner but larger AoE
>Pyro
Phlog's crits
>Demo
Eyelander + charge w/ low recharge time
>Heavy
Sandvich
>Engie
Minisentry (in addition to main sentry)
>Medic
Ubercharge lol
>Sniper
Sleeper but with limited bullets and no need for full focus
>Spy
Activates Dead Ringer

tfw most of my team is apparently on a third world connection

>Turbine
There's your problem.

>player with a meme name
>player with trade.tf in their name

Hope neither of those is in your team

daily reminder that the stickybomb launcher should be buffed and that all the offclasses should be removed from the game

>soldier now has access to all 24 rockets in a single clip without reloading

what changes?

ATTENTION /TF2G/

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE TF2 GRIEFING VIDEO WITH A KID GETTING SUPER MAD AT BEING CALLED ADOPTED

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND IT AGAIN FOR FOREVER NOW

THANKS

He becomes the #1 priority pocket material instead of Demoman

Are there any good airblast training maps?

Casual matchmaking, you'll see so many shit soldiers you can't help but reflect their easy shots. Reflect long enough and the soldiers will try *HARDMODE* Direct hit and/or liberty launcher. Get good at that and they'll try for the *LIGHTNING ROUND* where they go demo and actually kill your ass because pyro can't reflect as fast or as long as demo can spam.

He was. He kept asking all game if anyone wanted to trade.

Turbine is fun enough when your team isn't so retarded as to keep pushing when the announcer says they have our intel and after that don't bother guarding the intel so the engineer can rebuild so I can keep farming my strange.

Should I start playing this game from scratch?

Are there still active community servers (especially EU ones), or is it just Valve servers now?

Why even bother?

If you enjoy the game, yes. Just don't expect actually good community servers at this point, once you filter out all the furry/trade/idle servers there's maybe a dozen or even less left playing the base game with no mods or bots.

Whom?

Benny. It kind of hurts to see him still be so dedicated to the game.

yeah, he really should play disney's blizzard's marvel's star wars the avengers 2: overwatch 2: the sequel ft. paladins

I thought that the owl was on the scope for a second there.

I'm not saying he should move on to Overwatch or even quit TF2. I'm just saying he should quit trying to make it into a serious e-sport. It's prime has long since passed, the majority of the playerbase is rabidly against it as well. Just accept the fact that it was never meant to be and go get a real job or something.

>majority of playerbase is rabidly against it
?

Competitive players are but a tiny fraction compared to the 24/7 instant respawn idle_2fort players.

redpill me on professional killstreak eyes

this makes me think, how would you guys feel about a sapper that, instead of destroying the sentry, turns it against its original team. how would you balance that?

i was more making fun of all the people at the end of the b4nny documentary who kept shilling overwatch than anything else.

Can we be serious for a second and ask ourselves...

Do you think they will ever add new content/changes to MvM?

Still, even 24/7 trade_minecraft players really aren't against the idea of competitive, hell most don't even know a scene exists.

i don't understand why they don't add new austrailiums at the very least

I would think that would be overpowered as shit or utterly useless, would be impossible to balance well but it's a neat idea.

I want a sapper that is specialized to destroy multiple sentries, but is weaker against a single one. No idea how that would work though.

Black Box faggotry

this
where's my aussie bottle?

>no aussie direct hit
>no aussie soda popper
>no aussie pistol
>no aussie fish
>no aussie shotgun
>no aussie meme spoon
>no aussie sandwich
>no aussie gunslinger
>no aussie jag
>no aussie crossbow
>no aussie kritzkrieg
>no aussie huntsman
>no aussie revolver
>no aussie sapper
>no aussie anything
why bros

Australium Golden Gloves.

>Literally every casual match I join is halfway through on pl_upward, and my team is getting raped

No. It's a bullshit idea.

>aussie fish
>aussie sandwich
>aussie huntsman
how would that even work

>go get a real job or something.
He should do that or hold onto that someday Valve would accept him.
I wonder which would he choose... oh wait...

I was thinking something like this:
>Give Sapper a loud sound to indicate that it's this particular Sapper
>Sentry enters lockdown for a short duration, 3 seconds or so
>Becomes hostile to original team while Sapper is destroying it
The Sapper will destroy the sentry quicker than a regular sapper so the Sentry doesn't fuck around too long, and the lock down period is so Engineers still have a chance to salvage the situation while also keeping it alive as long as a regular Sapper.

Red tape recorder.

I have the habit of just automatically disconnecting when I'm not placed in a fresh match.

>aussie sandvich
>aussie sapper

whoa didn't even know I wanted these until now

I think that if the sapper is going to go ham on it's own team, it should have a bigger downside than taking a little longer to destroy a sentry. Stuff like it can be taken off with one swing and maybe something else would need to be there.

>Red tape recorder.
How does that help destroy a nest at all?

It's a bit useful if there's multiple engineers since just attaching it will take the sentry down a level.

You misunderstand, the lockdown period is to give an Engineer nearby the chance to save the Sentry or get away, and it will lose health more rapidly once it goes off on its team.

Best post in the thread so far

Do people seriously only have 1 loadout per class?

The difference between a level 3 and a level 2 is small, and it's still better to just destroy it

I understand, it's just having a level 3 turn against the team is a big upside, and the downside would be the lockdown doesn't do anything and it takes a little longer to kill it. I think taking one hit to take the sapper off would make it a little more balanced but it would need one more minor downside.

I have at least four per class, but who would want to look at that library of a picture?

I have 3 pyro, 4 scout, 2 demo, and 2 snipper loadouts.

The stickybomb launcher is already incredibly powerful as is, there's a reason you're only allowed one demo in comp
>removing half the classes in the game
That would pretty much immediately kill the game, even if you hate those classes you have to admit that a lot of people love them

god this gay shit again

you've been at it for literal years now, give up.

at least my 1 loadout on each class actually looks good

prove it

I thank you for not using Lime.

Your demo, sniper, heavy, engy and both pyro loadouts are just random shit thrown together

You only have one decent loadout.

I don't like your scout, heavy's glasses choice, spy's glasses choice, and the over-use of the hat with no name unusual.

With "real" spies I'm a sucker for the Dapper Disguise.
You should have used the capper shot of the engineer, it's a better picture.

The overtaken sentry fires slower, and only at the Engineer. Also takes less swings to remove

behold my expertly crafted and not at all hastily slapped together concept art
that'll be $10,000 valve

>Curved line and then a straight line
>Hard

Draw the heavy shattering his teeth on the sandwich

scout is my least played class
I probably should replace the tomb readers on heavy
dapper disguise would be pretty nice, but I don't care enough to buy poker night 2
if I have a multi-class unusual, I might as well use it on all classes

aussie fish and sandvich should have golden foil

if you talk to game traders you can get both poker nights for a key, long as you're willing to deal with game codes. Bought one of those sets for somebody here a couple months back.

>no direct hit reskins
>black box can be aussie and festive
>the next contract update will probably have decorated black boxes
>every trader main uses the black box since it's a crutch with affordable reskins

Mix it with the red tape
-shrinks sentry to level 1
-lowers firerate by 25%
-last 4 seconds before sd without destroying the sentry
-1 hp

mangler becomes the best weapon in the game

lvl3 has more hp and more resistance against Heavy's boolets.
In the terms of damage, lvl3 can spike it up with a missile salvo on slow targets whilst having the same boolet dps as a lvl2
RTR is just fine.

>having a level 3 turn against the team is a big upside
I've been thinking similar things, but the main question is; "will sentry become open to friendly fire attacks when it turned?"
If it can be destroyed by teammate fire, it's still a distraction and can be bugged out if Valve fucks up the coding.
No one would expect a blu sentry attacking you when you're on team blu, at all. Right?
If anything it can still be given "destroy" command via Destruction PDA of Engineer.
Else still be Wrangler controlled to gain 3 seconds to remove Sapper, but those only make game abit more complicated than anyone intend to.

sentry attacks it's own team, downside is anyone can remove the sapper by shooting at the sentry, after 3 or 4 hits from anything, rockets, hitscans melees etc. the sapper flys off and the sentry goes back to normal, there would need to be a cooldown on the sapper so the spy would have to wait for it to recharge to put it on another sentry.

Post words that really hurt you and legit made you sad

>lose 5-0 in an open scrim in granary
>"stick to lobbies"
>lose 5-0 in badlands
>"user are you missing half your brain"

the sapper could just make the sentry go haywire, like the basis would be to waste all the sentries ammo really fast, the sapper would make it spin around erratically shooting bullets and missles, other teammates wouldn't be damaged by this, it would work just as if the engineer was shooting at himself

>Changed attributes:
Reduced explosion base damage from 100 to 75.
Reduced damage ramp up bonus for close range attacks. Now is the same as other explosive weapons.

Countered by pyro spychecking the turret, oh no 3 or 4 hits from flame particles has destroyed both the spy and the sapper oh no.

heavy orders take out next time

oops i forgot to crop all that white space at the bottom oh well

saved, thanks my dude

of course with pyro gun you would make it do less damage and it would take about as long as 3 melee hits, just like with hitscan you would count all the bullets from one shot as one, I think this would make more viable situations for the panic attack

>youtube.com/watch?v=mZSRt2fSAuc
>tfw you will never be able to backstab a medic and his heavy and then detonate an entire team when theyre clumped up

save this version instead, i cropped the white space and colored in the olive on the second panel

So the sapper in your mind would then be as resilient as the sentry itself? In some cases more?