youtube.com/watch?v=T6aDHVfjKSU
twitter.com/GooglePlay/status/845002504731594754
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Tharja a best and canon

I want to fuck Leon

Azura is worst girl.

Narcian is cute

Early reminder that /feg/ knows jack shit about unit viability. Anyone with a brain could see that Setsuna was going to explode after SI and rolled for her when she had a banner, but you didn't.

What does the TherjaAnon think of those who draw Therja with dark skin?

Bunny Xander is love! Bunny Xander is life!

I love Azura

Can I get a redpill as to what Setsuna has that Taco and Klein don't post-SI? Is it pure stats?

daily reminder

Quads everyone to death .

But we theorycrafted the Setsuna meme build before SI came out.

And we also determined a few days ago that Jeorge, Setsuna, Takumi and Klein all do the exact same thing with optimal IVs to very similar performance in mass duel simulation.

High enough speed to reliably quad with a brave bow. You just need to compensate for her average atk, which is a lot easier than trying to make up for the other archers average speed.

>Donnel in the same tier as Takumi and Tharja
It's his time

what's the next banner

Is it really all that reliable? Especially when a lot of good characters either have high enough speed to avoid a quad attack from a Brave Bow or are tough enough to tank it like Hector.

Yeah but only one of those is a cute girl

Besides her artwork, whats wrong with Rebecca? She has pretty good resistance.

How soft is Seliph?

>tfw 4* +1 Cutetria

How do I make her stronk?

Exactly. Klein it is then

Fuck off, that very same tier list can't even spell correctly. Read the detailed ratings and report back.

Hence why I went with the quadmeme build and am sticking with it.

>have been doing my 7 win streak on intermediate all this time
>just recently got to 2k points
>anons here are mean to me and call me retard for not using a bonus unit
>try the bonus unit in my team
>1k points in 2 matches
>mfw i was the retards

But can she kill cavalry before they rush her and stab her?

I'm the faggot who made this image. Mass duel simulator tells me that L&D 3 is better than Death Blow and Luna is better than Moonbow. Takumi still outperforms her with this build by I think 2 kills, and I think Klein does 1 more.

I'm still happy I got the +Atk/-Res IV though, it's the most optimal for her.

How are people reacting to three Lucina banners and a Lucina gauntlet within a month of launch?

That's good damage, but at the same time I don't get why you can't do a lot of that with an Archer with more damage. Also Effie can only get quad hit if she doesn't have Wary Fighter on.

Wouldn't Life and Death be better for her for the extra speed?

I like Hana

>no close counter
>completely unremarkable defenses
>no Vantage

why is this a meme again? she still dies to anything in melee combat, especially anything running a Brave weapon. for all your investment its not like you're breaking the meta or anything

RUKINA
ALWAYS
WINS
BABY

>Lucina gets soundly defeated by Lyn and Ike in votes
>Not expecting their waifu to get less than first place, devs push the rewards to both runner-ups
>After which they only make contests where Lucina is only paired against characters way less popular than her for sure wins
>For the sake of this Lyn is ignored and Ike never released

It's so blatant it's actually kind of endearing, you just gotta commend IS on their character loyalty.

See She's an +Atk IV. Setsuna with +Atk is basically the same as Klein with +Spd give or take 1 point in each. All the archers perform very similarly.

I love this victim complex.

The fact that she can OHKO 107 heroes out of 110 is pretty good, maybe.

>tfw Linde isn't the best anymore
At least I have Nowi.

Wouldn't Fury be better over Deathblow?

I hope one of the new focus units has Distant Counter so Effie can eat them

Fury is significantly worse. Life and Death is better, though.

A very high portion of units in this game can kill over 100 of the other units with the correct skill set.

So she's going to be in that leaked banner, right?

I'm pretty sure IS forgot she even exists user.

Her attack isn't really impressive and she only goes fast through Darting Blow, so that's pretty shot now that inheritance exists.
A cut under the usual archers, not unusable but pretty outclassed at the moment.

I hope not. Taguel were a fucking mistake that needs to be retconned.

I love this improper use of terms

Should I replace death blow?

>Lobster finally on top
They sure took their time. I like Rukina, but having Ougi would be amazing.

>Seliph is pure shit on launch
>they keep him in A tier for some fucking reason even though I know he's shit and I rolled him
>he's now even more shit

Every day I suffer knowing I rolled him instead of Eirika.

>Tfw no +ATK Effie to put Brave Lance on

How will they integrate sub-humans? Own weapon type like manakete, right? But then they would add beastkillers and cavalry will get fucked.

and I bet you think the laguz are okay too

Well you seemed to be blaming the devs for one so you do sound like a victim up against the evil corporation.

Yes please, I want Wing Spear Shiida already.

this. ursula is supposedly C tier but just slap one inherit and one buff on her and she can 66x2 half the roster, add one more skill and she can do the other half

What does Sharena do that makes her so high on the list?

Subhumans were a mistake

Ougi is best!

Why are you so bitter about ISIS being thakful with Lucina? She's the most popular character from the game that saved the series and unlike Ike the effort poured into her games didn't result into a sound flop.

Also if ISIS keeps pandering to Lucinafags is because they actually give them money, and there are people that bought Awakening for her. How many people bought FE7 for Lyn in this decade? If you want Lyn to get the Lucina treatment wait for her inclusion in 5ma5h and the eventual FE7 remake, otherwise don't expect ISIS to give her attention due to 3k anonymous votes

Chill out, please.

Do people really think 2nd place getting costumes was just because of Lucina?

Anytime there's a popularity contest companies always make preparations for a reversal.

Newsweek makes two versions of their presidential issues as a recaution every election

I'll admit that Lucina getting into a sibling tournament is suspect, but the poll accusations are conspiracy tier

> I feathered my Setsuna

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stahl a cute~

I want to pet his hair~

I'm not that user. I just find it funny that people think disliking a companies decisions can constitute giving them a complex of sorts.

Death Blow is what makes Brave Lance good, retard.

>Lyn becoming playable in Smash
The world would implode.

Geez Ryoma is so hot.

>comparing weeb popularity polls to presidential elections

Awakening would have sold with or without Lucina. No one likes it when a company shoves third rate shitters in their faces all the damn time.

Forgot to add, is there a recommended set for female Corrin? I have armoured blow 3, seal res 3, hone attack 3, reciprocol aid and dragon gaze.

>9% 5* rate on Ninian's banner
>No Ninian
I rolled Karle the first day, I should've stopped there

What do you mean? She's already playable in Smash.
youtube.com/watch?v=T6aDHVfjKSU

WHO /LOBSTER/ HERE?

>yfw you didn't fall for the Lucina meme

>No one likes it when a company shoves third rate shitters in their faces all the damn time

It's called supply and demand, asshat.

They should fucking supply the demand for the more popular characters then you fucking double nigger

Give her shoes because of stinky feet!

I see literally nobody crying for more Lyn.

He is, and he is all for Xander.

They tried to make me feel bad and dumb for making him my reroll hero. I never doubted him though.

>tfw no bunny Tharja
>tfw no bunny FemRobin
>tfw no bunny Lucius
>tfw no bunny Severa who isn't terrible

It was woof at first sight

twitter.com/GooglePlay/status/845002504731594754

So much fucking shilling

And it's not even like the Femui has something special or is even that rare.

I see literally everybody crying for more Ike.

We Lynfags don't need special crap to know who is the best.

This will be your bunny for tonight

What if the silhouettes are Michaiah and sothe?

Rolled him this morning.

I can't wait to get Xander as well, imagine team might be Ryoma/Xander/Hector/Ninian

I like how all of their new announcements are always:
>where's Ike though?

I want to post Kiragi so badly, but I lost my flash drive with all his pictures...forgive me super-shota.

why does jewgle have such a hardon for femui anyway?

Don't bully Femui.
She has mental problems but tries her hardest.

If they are so overwhelmingly popular where's their merchandise and massives amounts of fanwork? Or you know, people that claim that they want more of said characters(Lyn's case)?

I'm shocked you can use a computer while suffering from blindness.

>Introducing the highly requested IV rerolling feature!
>Okay but where's Ike at?

Yet here you are crying (lol