Blood Cuckcs edition

New World Expansion Soon
comingsoon.totalwar.com/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbork_Castle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I am LE white dwarf

The true reddit faction.

>final battle against chaos is between two armies full of wounded men

Xth for you guys are my only friends

KHAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

>Prince and Emperor leading his troops to battle

Tell me about the campaign in any Total War game that you found the most fun, your favorite campaign.

WAR OF V E N G E A N C E

READY AXES

DAWI

>Karl taking out the first giant personally
How could anyone hate this man?

Rock the boat!

> addidasnigger so mad about Grail Knights losing to Blood 1v1 he posts this thread starter

Best timeline

>reiksguard charging in to protect their Emperor

Very progressive to have an LGBT main protagonist imo

Oda on Legendary in S2 was an interesting campaign for me. Especially since it was my first successful campaign and i ended up triggering Realm Divide unknowingly, leading to an absolute bloodbath as i tried to consolidate my lands.

Right now i'm also running a Burgundy campaign in Attila that ended up being quite comfy, had some long time allies and back and forth fighting with the nearby Franks and Caledonians.

Honorary mention to Sciipii in Rome 1 just becase of the sheer time i've spent with them in general.

>greatsword leading the frontal assault of the chaos lines, while handgunners eliminate the chaos giant, operator style.

>mad
I do it because of the fact that the elf worshiping cucks are weaker than both bks and cks. And this fact is hilarious to me.

>Franz smashing up chaos fucking shits

>demys obliterating chosen on the right flank

Chaos' frontline collapsed , allowing the main force to engage Archaon

>Archy-boi is the only one left standing, still smashing fools

>final showdown between Archy and Karl

>final battles against chaos
>he doesn't care if it's a steamroll

>aftermath for maximy cheekybreekes

vortex spells are actually pretty awesome now that they slowed down the overcast version.

All they really need is to increase the frequency they rotate to make them just a pinch more reliable and they'd be pretty well balanced.

Dear man-things,

Your warlord, Karl Franz, is very stupid and not very good at backstabbing. Dwarf-things (us) are much better at kill-kill and our breeders are much prettier. You will all squirt the musk of fear once we come down from the hills, led by Thorgrim Grudgebearer, Horned Rat curse his name. The only way to stop us is by leaving as much warpstone as ratmanly possible outside of your sewer entrances in every city. We need this to defeat the most potent of potentates, the most illustrous of illustrouses, Grey Seer Thanquol, Horned Rat bless his great name--you would do well to erect monuments to him lest you incur his wrath. He is incredibly furry, handsome, and has a very long tail.

Sincerely,
Dwarf-things

Whats an ideal army comp for fighting vamps as empire? I cant decide if swords or spears and shields are better for main line. and obviously crossbows instead of guns, but in general what else do you have in your armies?

I don't think this was written by the Dwarfs.

I should've made screenshots of the 3v3 against warherds of chaos in the forest, which was a fucking clusterfuck. But back then I was more concerned about not loosing.

maximum*

FUKKEN TRAITOROUS BEARDED FUCKS

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

Sword line
Spears on the flank
Xbows need to be microed to focus flying and horros

Pretty straight forward desu, dont even really need cav

>there are people itt who prefer that golden faggot to based fire master

OUT OF MY WAY LIVING SHITS

Post your quickest long-term/ultimate campaign victory.

Outriders seem to have the same ranged damage stats as handgunners so why can't they fucking kill anything?

>Fucking torch """""wizards""""""

LOL

Swordsmen are the better choice when you're dealing with their infantry. Also bring some helstorm rockets; the sunmaker is especially potent.

>useless Lore of Heavens shitter thinking he's hot shit
>bashing based Lore of Shadows, Life and Fire

Out with you, peasant.

Whoever made this has patrician taste.

>implying Shadow wizards aren't the most useful because they run and control the Empire's spy network

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

>tfw i just learned that the seajews den has the same name/named after one of my favourite castles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbork_Castle

i knew their was a reason i felt drawn to take it in the name of The Lady

THIS FUCKING WIZARD

I think they've done something else alongside the 25% movespeed reduction on overcast vortex spells.

Purple sun used to deal no damage even if it hit right but I've just used it and it routed 5 fucking units at once, killing 200 dudes and letting me bring my dragon ogres through the gate and wreck the rest of their army.

nice write up

Knights of the Blazing sun...what are they useful for?

Even with mods that make them easier to get, they are worse than all other empire melee cav. reiksgaurd, demigryph, and regular empire knights are all better. i dont get it..

they're pretty neato looking

They got better stats than Reiksguard, and flaming attacks.

It's wrong though, shadow wizards are very potent. Decent Buffs, debuffs and a highly effective AOE spell do not an inferior lore of magic make.

It's just a reiksguard unit with flaming damage and slightly better stats.
>they are worse than all other empire melee cav
False
>regular empire knights are all better
bullshit
>reiksgaurd
They have better stats and magic attacks (which makes them weaker against dorfs but stronger aginst welves. Nice ap damage all around tho)
>demigryph
No point even comparing it to demys. Demys are a single best cav unit in the game. Literally.

I like Grey Wizards in Man O' War; the spells to redirect wind and deflect enemy wizard spells are really useful.

I just got the WE dlc. What's a good end game army composition?

Glade lord female + 19 Eagle archers
make + 19 dragons

>STILL can't pirate W:TW

You can if you have Linux ;)

>remember playing call of warhammer years ago
>knew nothing about warhammer fantasy
>played undead because that's cool I guess
>tried to attack stirland after gathering as many soldiers as I could afford
>they had a unit of bright wizards in their full stack
>the dead do feel fear

>pirating Warhammer

m8 it's been on sale several times already. They did a good job, give them your shekels.

I can understand feeling bad about the large price tag, but it was on Humble Bundle for 12. If you can't cough up a couple of fast food meals, with part of the money going to charity, then maybe you're just a cheapskate.

Orion
1 Spellsinger (Life)
1 Waystalker or Branchwraith (Branchwraiths have a combination of Life and Shadow)
10 Wardancers
4 Wardancers (Asrai Spears)
2 Waywatchers or Wildriders (Shields)
1 Sisters of the Thorn

Warhawk Riders, Great Eagles, Treemen, and Forest Dragons are all good units but I'm stingy with my amber until the Oak of Ages and Technologies are complete.

Keep in mind Orion and Durthu have an amber tax of different units.

Ariel's blessing, Make military alliances with Bretonnia

Demi are the only monstrous cav in the game currently.

I find it kind of bullshit that monstrous cav works so much better than chariots in this game.

mortars are good for thinning out blobs of zombies/skeletons, if you postion them correctly they can fire at the enemy line from the minimum range and be incredibly accurate. Sunmaker/hellstorm are good to, but can't be used at close range like mortars. Light wizard for the global morale debuff + nets in case you need some help w/ fliers.

Chariot post buff destroy lines, not sure what you're talking about.

I literally don't have 12 dollars

Net also synergizes well with your artillery, keeping units away from the line so your arty can pound them some more. Really you just need to focus the vamps fliers, their cav, and grave guards other than heros and lords.

the bret patch changed the way vortexes effect lighter units, it used to be they were disproportionately effective vs heavier factions like chaos + dwarfs, which was counter-intuitive.

for the murdering of elves. Pair them with a bright wizard for that global flame weakness as well. They can be useful vs vamps for removing crypt/hex units

then how do you have a pc that can run this fucking game?

m-my mom gave it to me for christmas
I'm 34

Which mod makes them easier to get?

By Sigmar NO

Why are magic missile spells so fucking useless in this game?

they used to be incredibly strong, to the point where the light wizard was the most effective lord killer in the game. Then CA nerfed them hard. They have actually been improved slightly in the last couple of patches, but they are nowhere near where they once were

I feel like they're only powerful in extremely specific circumstances, and when the terrain allows it.

less units per unit
also think of the outriders like this user, they can sit on their horses behind your front lines and constantly shoot into the enemy without hitting your troops, as opposed to handgunners who do more damage due to more units, BUT on foot.

are you telling me you couldn't save up 12 big boy bucks in an entire month user? do chores or some shit or use your autismbux.

they're ok, just really hit & miss.

Gaze of nagash & that lil waaagh spell can both take a huge chunk of a monsters hp out, and most of the time you never miss them.

Sniping lords & heroes with them is way harder though.

I'll never understand this forced meme.
It's time to get a paper route, user.

>tfw you finally get to use your devil archers in a field battle

beautiful

wish me luck

What really makes a Blessed Trebuchet better than a regular one?

Anyone else feel that 20 unit armies are too limiting including agents and lords? I actually had the idea that you still have the 20 unit army cap, but agents and lords dont count. Maybe each army has 20 slots for units and a seperate 3-5 slots for agents and the lord,but no more. I feel its kind of lame since the lord automatically takes up one slot, then most armies you want a wizard and maybe something else, so you essentially only have 16-17 unit slots. My armies dont feel diverse enough since I have to cut back on either ranged, cav, or arty if I want any agents in there.

better damage, magic attacks, and I believe the blessed one is more accurate

this is beyond my comprehension

On the contrary, I think 20 unit armies are too big. It allows you to have pretty much everything you could ever need in a stack - 3-4 armor-piercing infantry, a couple arty squads, 3-4 defensive infantry squads, a lord + a wizard, and still have 6 whole squads worth of customization left. I think the squds sohuld be bigger in size (ie an imperial swordsmen squad should be 200 men or so), but there should only be 12 squads in an army, so the unit choices you make are more meaningful.

That's retarded. Shit like a chariot vs a one unit deep line? Would be instantly gone.

I think an interesting twist would be to have, let's say, 30 unit max army size, but also do the Mount & Blade thing where the bigger your army, the slower it goes. That way you could have exciting low unit Elite Strike Force armies as well as a hulking huge Main Army.

I'm waiting for you user you spiky little shitstain

>3 unit large norscan armies raiding your territory
>all marauder horseman so they get the movement speed buff for being an all cav army

BORIS
Is always an asshole that never wants to confed.

Hmmm... yeah that's a bit fucked hey, though they wouldn't get much dosh from their Raidings... but yeah, maybe revise Raiding mechanics? Then again.. in real life that probably happened, Norscans raiding and running for years.

I approve of this idea. One or two "free" hero slots. You can still if you want to have nine vampires stick the other seven in the "main" army pool.

It would almost be like having warhammer army selection rules sort of.

Boris has been a shitshow in my campaign.
>gifts doing fuckall for him
>dislikes anything I do
>after allying with Brettonia so I could take Marienburg without getting cucked by orcs and beastmen, Boris runs straight across the map to start attacking Louen
>as he does this Ostland declares war on Middenland and starts taking over the province

Officers based on your generals level? In-kind skills that you select that give free hero slots? Make it so that stacking officers in an army has negative effects?

Impossible to confed with him because he has a 3 province area meaning he can afford two whole armies which keeps him relatively equal to you in power.

He also never goes to war with anyone hardly, so he rarely loses those armies.

Any way to make this a mod?

>Trying to fight elves as any faction
Fuck this shit
Fuck elves

Then Chaos comes and fuck him right in the boypussy.

Every. Single. TIME.

creaking intensifies