World of Warships Admiralty /wowsg/

Bong botes Edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newb guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc (embed)

>0.6.3 Public Test
worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/public-test-063-key-feature/

>Plans for 2017
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/whatsinthebox/

>Captain Skill caculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - Rex1121
[BOTES] on SEA - contact benlisquare
[BOTES] on NA (full) or [HOTEL] on NA - contact Precisionista

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mM1wkrC6tMs
shipcomrade.com/captcalc/0100100000000010000010001000100119
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Explode

youtu.be/mM1wkrC6tMs

>they haven't gotten a solo warrior yet

kinda fucking obnoxious desu

>kinda

>not playing with as many anime mods as you can find

Hood looks like such a nice ship, but not the kind of play style I like.

Who doesn't have multiple Solo Warriors?

>French BB line still not released

>Don't play for a week
>come back
>4 games in a row with 2 top tier afk BBs on my team

cool game nice I love it really fun excellent

I can't wait to shit on Kaga in my Saipan and Hiryu

Submarines could be interesting but way too niche.
Very few times you could effectively use them.
The were in the Battlestations games and were balanced in an interesting way, but I would still prefer a surface ship nearly every time.

With the game how it is, I just can't see submarines being plausible.

Infinite torpedoes, effectively no dud-range, torpedoes that appear seconds before impact.

Even if subs traveled at 10-15km, they would be a bit too powerful on many maps.

>The Shchukas suffered heavy losses during the war. The Baltic, Black Sea and Northern Fleets lost 60–70% of their submarines. However, the submarines of the Pacific Fleet did not suffer any losses to the Japanese due to the tranquil nature of the theatre (military operations commenced only in the autumn of 1945 when the Japanese fleet largely was defeated). Three submarines were, however, lost to non-combat reasons.
Why was this chosen to be the first sub representative? Surely even the Russians had better.

>a ship sitting in port with a captain
>you can't take it into battle any kind of battle mode
>can't use it at all
>can't even look at in armor viewer

So it's basically just a free port slot that's going to be occupied until 6.4? That's pretty disappointing for the first April Fool's event I'm playing WoWs for desu.

Should have been this, but they would never because russia stronk.

I wish there were a separate, perhaps co-op only, game-mode just for theme just so they could be in game eventually.

Alabama or NC?

*I had to delete and repost this because the grammar errors were bugging me.

I don't think they would work in World of Warships either.
There are just as many set backs to them as there are advantages.
Limited weapon arcs and ranges, lower situational awareness since all you have is a hydrophone and periscope, slow speed while submerged, and you have to surface to replenish the batteries and cycle in new air.
If you get detected, your only option is to dive. If you don't lose them then all you can do is go deeper, to which there is a limit.

>want the Alabama horribly bad
>don't want to spend money on this game
Fug

>Surely even the Russians had better.
No.

I don't think that will be all. Just a trophy you look at sounds really lame when in the past WG has put effort into that stuff.

>What is K-Class
K-21 when

Kaga stats

Survivability: 51000 hitpoints. Flight deck armour is 21mm throughout and citadel is protected by plates ranging from 95mm to 152mm. The torpedo bulges have a 22% damage reduction.

Maneuverability: At 28 knots maximum and a turning radius of 1080m and a rudder shift time of 13.17s. Not very impressive.

Concealment: Surface detection sits at 12.6km and air detection is higher at 13.62km.

Flight control: 024 with 21 torpedo Planes and 64 Dive bombers. Torpedo bombers have 4 planes per squadron and DB have 6 planes per squadron.

Alternative Flight control: 350 with 43 fighters and 42 torpedo planes. Fighters have 4 planes per squadron torpedo bombers have 2 planes per squadron.

Planes: Mitsubishi A6M2 as fighters. Nakajima B5N2 as torpedo bombers. Aichi D3A1 as bombers. All tier 6 standard.

Secondaries: not very impressive at only 4.5 km. ten 200mm casemate loading AP with a damage of 4900 and a reload of 15s. 4*2 12.7cm loading HE with 2100 alpha, 8% fire chance and 5 secs of reload.

AA: The 12.7 cm have a DPS of 81 at 5km and the (14*twin mounts) 25 mm have a DPS of 70 at 3.1km.

And a 100% chance of fire and citadel when hit on her big red dot by dive bombers.

shit WTF is that 350 load out WTF

>5 torpedo squadrons
>2 torp planes per squadron

>autistic CV mains trapping you in a cage of torpedoes from every direction

>Shitter battleships will still somehow manage to shoot all the planes down and dodge their torpedos

60% attrition rate for early war workhorse class is pretty common.

It's Tier 7 so enjoy all the AA and def fire.

nvr4get

>one man's plea for mercy goes ignored

I can't wait to shoot down a fuckton of Kaga squadrons with substandard AA because a bunch of retards will buy her.

I sympathize with him. CVs and their players are monsters who have no soul or conscience, sociopaths taking pleasure in causing pain to others. The powerful over the powerless.

Dogfighting expert captain skill useful for Kaga?

o wait that was the wrong double kill webm, my bad

Playing around with some GK builds, what do you think would be most effective? Cheeky concealment mod and CE? MFC and IFHE? Or MFC and AFT?

>Buy Kaga
>Lemming to AA CA

JFMSU

I was playing the Konigsberg the other night and some shitter in a Hiryu would not leave me the fuck alone. Launching two waves of all his attack planes at me and I dodged all by one of his torps and bombs.
He contributed next to nothing for his team and they lost.

Seems like it's only the Jap CV players that do that shit too.

U M I D O O R I
M
I
D
O
O
R
I

1.8 sigma is shit though. She gets guns that are weaker AND less accurate than the rest of T7.

What a good looking bote

K-class is a thing. Fairly equivalent to the USN Gato-class subs.

i'm a fan of this game i think!

Why the hell did Wargaming not use either K-21 or Narodovolets as the April Fools submarine?

To troll you and others like you

>Mitsubishi A6M2
>no Reppuus
What a failure of a mule.

>qt

>tfw we will never have another one of these because next time it's bound to be spammed to hell.

It's that bloody ship game again

>qt
>qt
>qt

could this be the KV-2 of warships if they added it?

Why is jake so biased towards abrach/chain/hotel? Why is this allowed?

It will be the Mikasa of T6, but without the fun.

Because no one listens to me.

Jap destroyers are
CANCER

How close should I be when I fire torpedoes? I usually fire them between 2 to 3 kilometers away since I want to be sure of the kill, but I was thinking that might not work above Tier 3.

What should we do?

Git gud

What happened to the daily missions?

I can play without a crutch that makes me stay invisible for retarded ranges or without being able to throw torps 10km at 60+ knots.
Maybe those rice-eating shitters should git gud.

returning cbt player here, should i have a dedicated arkansasB captain or is flammus recommended montana build good enough?

If I remember well, flamu went for AFT.

I recommend you go for CE, Vigilance, SI and Adrenaline Rush.

Attention SEA: If you have WoT installed on your hard drive, login to WoT once (you don't have to enter battle), and you get 2 free days of premium account for WoWS.

How long will that promo last?

I have absolutely no idea. Sorry.

My guess is probably not for long, since it's compensation for WoT SEA server downtime.

can I make it in time if I install wot now?

So they troll us by NOT including the museum ship that literally sits in their own hometown?

nub requesting to join HOTEL on NA pls

Please be in Timor Leste

Умидoopй.

Hmm, Hood gets better bounce angle? They are almost as good as USN CA

Are any of you fugbois on SEA online and wanna div up right now?

Also
Is discord down again?

This is rude.

What did he mean by this?

I use secondary on everything German.
>shipcomrade.com/captcalc/0100100000000010000010001000100119

Upgrades are followed
>Main Armaments Modification 1
>Secondary Battery Modification 2
>Main Battery Modification 3
>Damage Control System Modification 1
>Steering Gears Modification 2
>Concealment System Modification 1

Umidoori?

Saipan>Hiryuu>Kaga>Ranger
Why must Ranger suffer?

>duck players pulling their hair out over the stealthfire nerf
Good job WG.

The crutch was passed to bb players and you'll notice it when you get perforated more often because your only stealth attack now is torping.

>CVs and their players
I have 13 ships in port and only 2 of them are cv's. Soon I will have 13 non-cv ships in port. When your ISP/WG server is shitting itself you are thankful for the lower fps req for cv's.

>4 games in a row with 2 top tier afk BBs on my team
Doubt.jpg

>Bragging about your results in a Pay to Win ship.
Ok.

Hello /wowsg/ and welcome to today's edition of Eye on Autism, where we map /wowsg/ personalities on the spectrum. Unfortunately, we've only got one name, so get ready to get informed.

>Tioga060
Known as the most cancerous poster on Veeky Forums, Tioga060 is persistent and will take his job seriously when it comes to shitposting, false flagging and samefagging. He jumps to different generals when people ignore and blacklists him (see WoTLabs, /wotg/ or any community that has dealt with him in the past). Scammed over 400k gold from a WoT clan and silently lurks forums, channels and communities to find something niche to post about other users. Tioga060 ages his Reddit, Twitch and WoTLab alt accounts like fine wine to avoid suspicion when he defends himself on different social platforms. Favorite scapegoats are former NTR members and everyone else.
>Traits
Social anxiety, paranoia, repulsive, chubby, hostile, misery, introvert, poor, self-absorption, social retardation
>Spectrum Index
100%

Anoo was right about Tioga.

>Playing CV
>Tier 7
>Oh look, I'm vs a Saipan, this will be *fun*
>Manage to lock up his fighters over a friendly vessel, they still kill all mine almost instantly in the dogfight, take like one casualty
>Wont even be able to lock them up post 6.3 patch, saipan squadrons can escape a dogfight without sustaining any loss

do one for Mosh(aka evelyn)

wow if jingles likes nier does that mean it's actually good and not just a meme?

>SEA『BOTES』super ded

>19:34
Dude I'm having dinner

Epic, but today i've met tioga the o sixty in battle and he greeted me promptly; what a nice guy was he.
Would totally play with tioga.

Fuck off tioga.

Well... Arlios, Benlisquare, LunaticRed, Luger and Abrudolf all like Nier, so it's probably safe to say that it's a good game. Either that, or a lot of people in /wowsg/ are thirsty for android butts.