Give me one reason why I shouldn't be allowed to put leaded gasoline in my car...

Give me one reason why I shouldn't be allowed to put leaded gasoline in my car? It's my car and I should have the right to use whatever kind of fuel I want.

Is the ban on leaded gasoline a government infringement on the rights of motorists?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/69567149
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Id rather not have my air quality go down and get cancer because someone wants to run shitty gas

driving a privilege, not a right you luddite. living in a civil society comes with compromise.

>Go to airport and buy some 100LL
>Igblyen the bolis would ever know

I didn't sign any social contract, communist faggot.

you pay all kinds of taxes
paid for documentation
paid for a piece of metal
you have to keep good behavior while doing all of this

yeah there are compromises

>land of the free

>you pay all kinds of taxes
I only pay "taxes" under threat of imprisonment and/or bodily harm at the hands of armed mercenaries in the service of the state.

It's my right to pour highly toxic lead particulates into the atmosphere where other people will breath it

you realize that is infringing on others rights

>you can still buy leaded gas though you mong

go ahead and do it, have fun replacing your o2 sensors once a week

You can, they even have lead substitute on the parts store shelves if you're worried about your ground-into-the-block valve seats. It'll mess your cats up though if you still have those on your vehicle.

>be in the 70s
>leaded gas everywhere
>vaporized lead causes mild lead poisoning
>population is violent and violent crime is much bigger problem than it is now
>people getting into fights and killing themselves constantly

nice pseudoscience, fagtron.

>It was muh pollution they dindu nuffin

Pay me for violating my property rights everytime your leaded gas enters my property

>violent crime is much bigger problem than it is now

That's what the electric jew wants you to believe.

Jews have a higher IQ than whites, they are correct

It's your responsibility to protect your property from the elements. If your house doesn't have a roof and rain gets in, who would you sue? God?

I will protect my property by shooting you then, as you broke the NAP

>God
Doesnt exist

>implying anyone cares what any kind of fag has to say about anything at any given time at any given place

>Cumskin chimping out

Low IQ savage detected

>implying you can't still 100% legally use leaded gas
>Implying I don't

Jet fuel isn't gas, user.

Anime violates the NAP, pedoshit.

>turbine PA-28

That makes it hotter :^)

You choose to be a part of society, therefore you automatically agree to the terms and conditions of said society.

There's no real freedom in modern society, and there's sweet fuck all you can do about it American't.

Enjoy being dicked by your government and the corporations that control it.

>those eyes

I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE PART OF YOUR SOCIETY

Then LEAVE. Go live in a cabin in the middle of the wilderness with no contact with society. You can't still live in society without automatically agreeing to the terms of it. You can't have your cake and eat it too, faggot.

>rights

Driving is a privilege, not a right. Leaded gasoline is toxic to the enviornmemt, which causes nasty smog and toxic rain

TLDR dont be a selfish twat

if you have an old engine that uses leaded gas you can go get some lead additive

otherwise you're just gonna fuck up your car

it's lamp oil

What happened to the Veeky Forums I used to know? Did somebody poz your neg holes?

So long as you live on this planet you'll automatically be in some sort of society.

You can't escape it really.

Calm down punpun, Aiko can still live if you don't run away. You reap what you sow.

Reminder that if you don't pollute, the liberal communist Jewish terrorist global elite hippie faggot Prius driver statists win.

You can cancel your social contract by moving into the wilderness or killing yourself. You don't get to use our stuff if you're unwilling to compromise.

Warm regards,
the rest of society

Really speaks volumes about American cars if at some point getting driven over is all they're good for anymore.

they tried using euro cars but it didnt work well

vimeo.com/69567149

You're free to leave or kill yourself at any time friendo

What happens if I remover my catalytic converter and my o2 sensor?

Leaded fuel isn't illegal you idiot. All race gas is leaded. Literally no one is stopping you.

When you burn leaded gasoline you pollute my property with lead fumes and violate the NAP. Therefore, if you drive anywhere near my property, or even upwind of it, I will blow your head off with a .50 BMG rifle. If I even hear of you burning leaded and see you in the distance, blamo.

Let's say I'm chilling in my roofless house and you start wildly throwing shit into it because "it's my right to throw shit! build a wall!"

Blamo.

You're car runs like shit save doesn't pass emissions testing.

Unfiltered exhaust gas smells different, so the cops will know if they check for it.

>our stuff
You didn't build that.

Actually, it's well documented, you subhuman shitstain dindu fuck.

Stop writing shit in this language somebody else evolved for you. Make up your own words if you don't want to be in a society, you do-it-yourselfer.

We inherited it from previous contributors to society in the silent agreement to maintain upkeep. You're free to think it's better to let the roads crumble and then privatize them so corporations can sell usage to you, but I'd rather ensure free access for all through taxes, even if some pay more than others. That's called solidarity. I'm sorry for you if you lack it.

>having a car with O2 sensors
jej

The reality is that there is nothing stopping from making leaded gasoline and putting in your car and riding around on road/trails that you personally own.

However, there is also nothing forcing anyone to make leaded gasoline for you to use, and while you ride on Government owned roads, you must obey laws.

I lean libertarian, but could you not make us look bad by being fucking retarded?

I knew a guy with a 280Z that ran off of avgas. Shit was making like 13:1 compression if I remember correctly. Was one badass car.

Do you know what kind? Some places have 150 octane.

Even in a state with no emissions tests? What makes it run worse

Be careful when killing people with a .50bmg round. If it overpenetrates and strikes my property, I'll have to call the local pmc and/or use my recreational nukes as retaliation for violating the nap.

Does your car NOT have hardened valve seats? Cause otherwise, what's the point of leaded fuel?

Because your lead doesn´t stay on your ground and treads on other peoples health.

your car doesn't need leaded gas. technology has advanced to the point where you don't need leaded gas to lube the valves anymore.

That is a piston engined plane most likely running on AvGas, wich is high octane leaded gas.

>mfw I trick the state to pay little or no taxes on gas

The dude who owns this puts avgas in it

Something just came out of my weiner