>DLC 3 (Scheduled for April) will include:
– 3 New Playable Characters: Zamasu, Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black, Bojack
– 1 New Master: Bojack
– 3 New Parallel Quest
– 5 New Attacks
– 3 New Costumes
– 2 New Poses

>The 2nd free Xenoverse 2 update included:
– New level cap for your Time Patroller (up to level 90)
– New Costumes: Zangya, Bido and Android 15 (TP Shop), Metal Cooler (Future Raid)
– 2 New Expert Missions: Broly and Janemba
– 5 New Attacks: 3 from the TP Shop, 2 from the Expert Missions
– Option to change the BGM in Battles
– New Rules for the Tenkaichi Tournament: Character Tenkaichi (specific characters only) and Group Tenkaichi (characters from sagas like GT)

>The 2nd free update and DLC 2 are both live.
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/261609914185675826

>DLC 2 Updated Skills
dragonball-videogames.com/es/dlc-2-updated-skills-list/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!JAxzQaYa!0UmeQ-1kTWVLpulgq6oClXfHqg3OISh5b1P3j-9mrto

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/ZDYzqAW

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!ikMCxLZS!e3jJa_Gp5lqaTDbD5rTA4rES4HYTg4TDII3lAUlXu7M
xenoversemods.com/mods/saiyan-tail-accessory-for-avatarcac/
youtube.com/watch?v=WCdBz1-mFJ8
change.org/p/dimps-corporation-japan-get-super-buu-kid-buu-models-for-player-s-cacs-in-dragonball-z-xenoverse-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm drawing bullyart of Lima and you can't stop me.

rude

POST WAR FACES

Homing blasts are kinda fun to mess around with. Still prefer bombs though.

Buutts

At least it's just rude and not lewd rude.

that they are

I've actually had them on that preset and most of Moton's for ages, but never really did much with them aside from the occasional shot much like in the .webm.

Didn't even follow it up with Sunday or anything else fast either, never thought of it.

reposting

so it was talked about earlier in the last thread

if I have this right here mega.nz/#!ikMCxLZS!e3jJa_Gp5lqaTDbD5rTA4rES4HYTg4TDII3lAUlXu7M

would it be possible to still get my other CaCs on the same game or does it require a different mod installation?

Meet up on PC RIGHT NOW. Think Slime Planet is handing out invites.

Clever fucker.

Do the lewd one! I wanna see Lima beaten and humiliated!

>go to webfoot's fb page
>see all the mockups and canned LoG4 projects they were doing
>you will never play Legacy of Goku on the 3DS

SEXBOT

Can anyone help me with getting the saiyan tails to work properly?

I'm not good enough to do lewds

Honestly, I couldn't get that one to look right, and it would but out the final attack in my full light string

This one keeps the correct color and doesn't bug the animation out, but the only problem is it disappears when flying around Conton. And it replaces Master Korin's staff, which was available last week from the TP shop if you want to abuse time magic.

xenoversemods.com/mods/saiyan-tail-accessory-for-avatarcac/

That's just the patcher, you need it for all mods. Also please try not to put so much linebreaks between all your lines, it makes posts kind of annoying to read.

This counts, right?

I just switched to the brown tails because of the colour flashes
wasn't worth it

I was able to get them kind of working but the brown one would but out with the texture glitches. It would also stick out straight in battle and battle menu unless I added the CAC fight style files but that changes your whole standing animation

That's hilarious. And sexy.

I would do that but that one doesn't seem to work at all for me

please god led that be fake

In hindsight this UI is garbage

Bump

>ywn see Mary hold an angry, struggling Aubah in a Full Nelson, holding her in place on top of Krokos's face until she gives in to the pleasure

It's a lot better than that garbage in XV1 at least.
also the game isn't designed for taking screenshots

I know, but even just gameplay
so much shit in the way

You will never get better without practice user

How about I get decent first, then I practice lewds?

What did he mean by this?

Sure, it looks like it's all in the way when you see closeups like that, but for just regular-ass gameplay there's nothing wrong with it.

What is your CaC's favorite Pokemon?

I may need this for reasons...and screenshots if you haven't already posted one...also for reasons.

Shiney Heracross!

GRR

Sure, take this.

Compared to XV1's UI it's fucking God Tier.

For Aubah it's Mawile, my own fave.

It's the best Pokemon after all.

Lima -eevee

Gelid likes shiney Ninetails. It's just adorable.

Lilligant, it's real cute and green

Cubone

Mawile.

You thought I was gonna go for Litwick or Golurk, didn't you? Well they're cool too, but Mawile though.

Good taste!

Kommo-o, the best new gen pokemon

kinda stuck rightt now,
i'm watching this video here youtube.com/watch?v=WCdBz1-mFJ8 but when he clicks on the program, it brings him to a different looking window where he has things to click and I have no such look, either going through the shortcut like he does or going to that file manually

the stuff in the background is a normal windows explorer

REEEEEEEEE

Leo. How are you so bad at everything. You just have to drag and drop

i'm not leo

That's not Toucannon, but good taste anyways.

Mr. Mime!

Togepi

Flygon

Pikachu
I really need to get more screenshots without that smooth shader mod.

Sandslash

>tfw more people replied to your post than you figured
>tfw you are starting to forget who you haven't and haven't drawn in some cases

If I don't get to you, I apologize. Also the best Pokemon is Venusaur, fight me.

Suze has always been a fan of Gengar.

Probably Blaziken

I would almost consider commissioning it.

Ditto.

Bitch that's just your opinion man.

I'd say Flareon. Warm, cuddly, dude's a scrapper, and loyal.

Nathan would be all about the Eevee's and their evolutions. Much like kames, there's better choices but hot damn are they flexible.

If he had to pick one though it'd probably be Glacion, strong but not fast enough or tough enough and can end up shattering under too much pressure, much like him.

So do all the evolutions know Hyper Beam?

This man knows

>trying challenge quest 13 for the hundredth time
>get to the third part of the combo inputs
>blow krillin away, get behind him, and attempt to use the stamina break attack I'm suppose to
>krillin always recovers right before I get a chance to attack every single time
I'm starting to think it's impossible to do this
What the FUCK am I doing wrong? Is it because I'm using a namekian character? Is it because of Krillin? I want to die

Onion's is definitely Ribombee

That's not me

I found an image to poorly photoshop lima's face in again for those angry large lima stories

12/10

Completely... outshineys mine

I've had a lot of trouble doing that too. Try to input stamina breaks while you're still flying around him.

So you are still here.

Vaporeon

Okay, didn't know where to ask this so I'll ask it here
I'm watching Dragon Ball Z, missed out on it when I was a kid and only really watched a DVD pack with episodes I haven't even gotten to yet.
Anyways, I'm in the Garlic Jr. saga and I was wondering if I could skip it? Is there anything related to the story (besides Vegeta looking for Goku) and what episode should I cut off at? I believe I'm 75% of the way through but I'm not sure, I'm at like episode 104?

Only occasionally

You wish you had a body like this

Garlic Jr. Saga is 100% filler. You miss nothing by skipping it. I think its only like 5 episodes though, so, it might not be worth skipping

Anyone have any more suggestions?

Hmm another question if you don't mind
I just got finished with the Frieza fight and I was so fucking tired of watching it by the end, they really dragged it on as long as possible
Does this happen often? I don't mind fights being 3 to 8 episodes but when it takes what seems like 30 episodes to take one guy down, it gets absurd

Make Buus great again

change.org/p/dimps-corporation-japan-get-super-buu-kid-buu-models-for-player-s-cacs-in-dragonball-z-xenoverse-2

If I get ten sigs, I will show the receptionist at work. She might be impressed enough to give me a high five.

Read the manga instead. I don't have the patience to watch DBZ, not even Kai.

Frieza's is definitely the longest. Regular Z has tons of pacing issues throughout the whole series, that's why DBZ Kai was made, but if you marathon Kai too hard you'll run out of English episodes, since they're only at 11 out of like 70 for the Buu arc.

Dragon Ball Z kai

holy mother of kek

anywho dragging and dropping doesn't work. Followed the video point for point until clicking cac2x2m application brought up the small window I posted here I assumed game path is D:\Steam Library\steamapps\common\DB Xenoverse 2\bin\DBXV2.exe, not even sure if its right, but I have no idea what the flex compiler path is. when he double clicks on cac2x2m.exe he goes to pic related

no idea what I'm doing wrong

Where did you install the flex compiler?
There's detailed instructions for installation in the forum thread, follow those carefully.

Meet up for the real ningen hours.

I didn't, I have no idea what that is. thanks for your help, but i'm just going to go play the game now. digging through an unknown forum isn't worth the effort

o-oh

going in both the fap and funny folder

Probably Zoroark.

Absol! Favorite of all time.
My folder is filled with many adorable pictures, some I've personally requested from the /vp/ Drawthread

Post more big Lima

What war