>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753885881#post-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who /instalock/ here?

I love Orisa!

How do I do a better job of carrying as Reinhardt?

I'm trying to crawl out of gold and I do a generally good job of being better than the other reinhardt but more often than not I can't depend on my damage to clean up while i'm trying to navigate around the other teams tanks.

Sorry I gave your position away, McCree

Back to where you came from.

You can't carry as Rein lmao

oh shit, just reminded me of the time i was setting up in sneeky beeky bastion spot, about to get the flank or a lifetime, 5, 4, 3 mercy flies to me and boosts me, 2, 1, we get annihilated

>instalock whoever first appears on my screen no matter what and never switch

so who here is buying the widow figure?

surely they aren't hand made by the same guy for like 100000 units right?

is there a bootleg that is as sexy as the original one?

are they bundling a new skin with the widow figure or something?

I want a trinket on my desk but idk what to get

>tfw having fun playing with friends in qp
>forgot i haven't played comp in days
>fucking dropped to 3084 from 3241

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea again? I payed for a game to have fun not to stress over it.

I love McCree!

Things people say that bring out your toxicity
>"Yeah, maybe (character that you are playing) is not working out"

what's wrong with that ferret?

I only say this when the character they are playing is blatantly bad vs the enemy comp and I have directly seen them being ineffective.

I hate when people jump on players before even seeing either of those things.

>hey man when I 2v1 you its ok
>but you shouldnt 2v1 other people learn how to respect duels xd

it's edited to look like he's posting a penis but not really haha it's pretty funny he posts it at least 8 times a week

>call everyone on my QP team complete retards
>they spend the entire match AFK to argue with me and tell me how they are all mid diamond in reality

m2

>raging in qp
kys

I have only post this image 3 times in the past month.

Someone must of also used it

GIVE ORISA LUCIO SPEED

MAKE HER A CHOO CHOO

IF YOU BOOSY HER STATS SHE WILL BE JUST AS UNFUN TO PLAY AND OP

junkrat is literally the worst toon in the game. worse than sombra

>your reading comprehension will never be this abysmal

feels good

If Fortify gave her a 50% speed boost that stacks with Lucio's and also nullifies her movement penalty while firing, will you be happy then?

How do we fix Overwatch?

Pic related; with a beach episode

>Expecting people to not just be fucking around in quick play.

Pot meet kettle.

show them who is boss, if they don't fix the game in three days time, we all move to diablo 3

Did GĂ©rard ever fuck her in her ballet outfit?

Amelie has never had sex. Amelie is a trophy wife, and a cuck. Gerard fucked hundreds of women in front of and behind her back.

CEASE

Does anyone know how to position ana properly for the first part of gibraltar attack
I cant decide whether below or above the bridge

YOUR

>I've now lost over 10 comp games in a row
Go fuck yourself Blizzard, I know this shit is on purpose, the statistical probability of losing 10 games in a row is astronomical.

Hold the first point, get high ground. Keep a hitscan up there with you.

haha jk I don't fucking know

You are the only constant.

it's actually 50/50 either you do or you don't

I have an account where I instalock Sombra and never switch. I flex and play mostly tanks and healers on my other one.

my Somba account is significantly higher ranked

>continuing to play after 2 losses
your own fault my man. learn to cut your closses and take a break

just played 10 placement matches with a friend, 7-3 not bad for placements. we were placed ONE THOUSAND POINTS away from eachother and cant even play together now. this game is retarded.

Zarya and Winston are better in gold because people literally don't know how to counter them.

t. climbed out of gold

Can you be wrongfully banned?
I'm always getting a mixture of people saying everyone should report me for "throwing" when I play Symmetra, with people praising me because they doubted Symmetra.

Well now you gotta tell us which one of you is better

RESISTANCE!

rank of previous season + personal performance. what you won/lost doesn't matter. they've said this over and over. one of you was lower last season or played extremely shitty. working as intended.

>tfw hit master's with just junkrat
When are they going to buff his projectile speed and maybe lower his bomb cd though?

PLEASE

give EVERYONE mobility except tanks

>tfw you want to derank your smurf account to play with friends and can't seem to lose by playing poorly.

I have shit aim, I play widow and suddenly my team-mates are gods

I spend the entire game flanking as mccree, 4/6 of their team chases me back to their spawn and we cap the point

I go attack torb on koth, we win first fight and everyone has armor for the rest of the game

I go rein and charge the instant I see an enemy? My team follows my aggression and we wipe

Teach me how to lose /owg/, I think I need to just go ana and DPS only

How do you guys feel about /tf2g/?
Seems like everyone on there seems to hate Overwatch so much they cant even udder its name

Where is BugChaserTracer?

I always have medals, group hard as fuck, and try my best. I got to 2860 solo quing after starting in gold. I've had 10 games of idiot team mates. I start to internally screech when I see a Junkrat player, they all suck.
No fucking way I believe that, I always go on winning and losing sprees, the odds of winning or losing even 5 in a row are extremely low yet it happens to me extremely frequently, Blizzard has some bullshit behind the scenes.
This is over the course of 3 sessions, I just keep getting BTFO

/tf2g/ has been a shithole for years now.

>it's an enemy Roadhog is a tryhard and calls you a pussy for some reason and then calls his entire team shit when he loses episode

who the fuck names themselves Trout?

>tf2g is jelly because owg is shittier and more cancerous than it could have ever dreamed of

With an ass like that there's no way she was a ballerina. Every teacher worth her shit would laugh her off the barre

>team of 3 people throw the game and give us the reason that they don't like someone's name on the team
Reported all 3. Will they see action consequences? This is in comp btw.

Probably not, right?

I hate this community.

i didn't even know titanfall had a general, it was ok. not good enough to keep my attention.

Go fuck yourself, your selfish desire to lower your SR is costing people games who want to actually level up. You're honestly a bad person.

Why am I so dogshit at aiming Genji's alt-fire?

Is there some trick to it?

i am pretty godly with hog and use him to carry shitty teams, friend plays zenny is bad by no means.
perhaps a margin of like 400 or 500 would be acceptable but 1040? thats nuts.

what music are you playing?

I dont care. I came from CS:GO to overwatch.

I play a game of CSGO whenever I get to angry at Overwatch. It reminds me that at least in Overwatch I dont have to pay to open lootboxes, and there isnt a sniper that one shots on body shots.

Hmmm, what's this?

>I start to internally screech when I see a Junkrat player, they all suck.
Perhaps you getting tilted is causing you to play worse. Every player on your team deserves their rank just as much as you deserve yours. If you saw a junkrat on the enemy team you wouldn't automatically assume an easy win, so you shouldn't automatically assume a loss when the junkrat is on your team.

Focus entirely on your own play. You cannot control how your teammates play. You can only control your own decisions. Blaming your team-mates for your loss will get you absolutely nowhere at best and will lead to a losing streak at worst.

The only surefire 100% way to climb is to constantly critique yourself and ask yourself what you could have done better.

How about you just tell us the previous season SR and current season SR?
Otherwise this is pointless

>a bunch of autists that know eachother by name and have been playing the same game for 8 years blindly hate the newest trend that cut into the tf2 crowd
Yeah I wonder why

/tf2g/ is contender for the worst general on the entire board, and pretty much every other general will tell you the same.
The only worse one that immediately comes to mind is /ksg/

"hey soldier could you kill the pharah"

Looks like degenerate faggotry to me, buzz buzz, Mike P. is coming

The only good gays are women.

I climbed to Diamond after placing in low gold the start of this season. Played mostly soldier. What's the next hero I should learn to play? Roadhog, Tracer?

aim for the neck, same with any other hero that heavily relies on headshots. Don't aim for the face, aim for the neck!

This desu, there's a reason the first gay hero was a female.

Roadhog

Reinhardt

Can you believe there are people who don't thank their healers?

pic unrelated

"dude your heals are shit switch off"
t. Genji hopping around behind enemy lines without LOS

Why does Junkrat seem to attract idiots? I cringe when I see someone on my team pick him because 4/5 times they can't do shit with him. He seems to have some weird pull to attract people who can't aim and just like to throw around traps while flying.

what is escaping your comprehension here? your friend did poorly. the game didn't take your rating into account for his. it was his personal performance. he was bad. so drop 40 points and stop crying, or tell him to git gud.

why there is not a goat skin for orisa?

>we need more damage

I change to junkrat to show them that they are wrong

Not him but whats OW's metric for "doing well" for comp rankings, is it just medals based or what?

I've had people tell me I did "no healing" in games when at the end they see I had 19k some odd heals through the match.

They are also typically people who run off on their own out of line of site and get in over their head, or complain that when I am the solo healer on the team that I'm not just pocketing them and ignoring everyone else, but it happens A LOT.

>while flying

if only

Her ult is great!
Great!

FUJOS STAY AWAY FROM MY REYES! STRAIGHTSTRAIGHTSTRAIGHT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It sucks because I played Demoman A LOT in tf2 and am used to grenade launchers and enemy movement prediction, but I get yelled at for picking him sometimes before I even get a chance to do anything.

>WTF why are you going junkrat on this map for attack?
>because I can double jump over the choke in a spot they won't notice and hit them from behind so we can break the choke.
>lol shutup junkrat can't do shit.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753885881#post-1

Only the electro medicine of Thomas Edison can save you now.

explain THIS then!

Proof that support mains are brainless

Does spitroasting brown qts with your bff count as straight though?

Entitled ass mercy mains.

There isnt even any problem with the SR they just want something to blame their low ranking on.

anyone else order the widowmaker statue? got two ordered, one for hotglue purposes

How do we fix Orisa and D.Va?

Everybody here makes a meme out of McCree, Reaper and Torbjorn, but they can at least do their jobs. Even though other heroes can just do their job better.

But Orisa and D.Va are kinda pointless. Neither of them fulfill a useful niche that justifies them a place in a team.

Exactly! Chu already said romance played a role in the 3s relationship. It was only when Reaper became a faggot about it the orgies stopped.

D.Va is perfectly fine right now.