If you have never bought a manual transmission car brand new off the dealership lot...

If you have never bought a manual transmission car brand new off the dealership lot, you have NO right to complain about the disappearance of manuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOLtS4VUcvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw even semis are majority automatic now

>implying Veeky Forums needs the right to bitch about anything and everything

Half these fuckers are too scared to drive something with a clutch anyway, so they post Asuka vs Rei threads

>brand new
Why is this is a requirement?

I want to for my next one, if that counts?

To show the automakers that's what we want.

>Why is this is a requirement?
I know it's hard user, but try using your brain and thinking. If you want manufacturers to keep making manuals, then it needs to be profitable for them. Now think, really hard now. If you buy a used car what amount of that money does the manufacturer receive to let them know manuals are still in demand?

but i did. and i fucking love it.

>off the dealership lot

I'm not poor. I ordered mine custom built.

>buying a car new
>ever

Just fucking kill yourself. Seriously. Do it right now, don't wait.

>Buying a used car
>Ever
lol poorfags when will they learn

Used cars don't just appear out of thin air, bud

>to let them know manuals are still in demand?
I know it's extra difficult, user, but try pulling your head out of your ass and thinking about how you would go about obtaining this information.
Then, and I know this is the difficult part, imagine the car manufacturers have access to the same tools you do, like a computer with internet capability.

Companies use their sales figures to determine what's selling, not shitposts on Veeky Forums

Now explain to me why car manufacturers would make manual transmissions if they're only selling in the used market you fucking moron. They don't give a FUCK if 100% of all used cars sold are manuals because their share of that cash is NOTHING.

Not him, but manufacturers don't give a shit about what people say they want online. They respond to people talking with their wallets.
Yes, some of the information they get may be from online, but considering that manuals will outright remove a likely large amount of potential buyers it has to definitely be profitable.

I came across this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOLtS4VUcvQ

>1938
>America used to be skinny
>America used to drive manual
>America used to be white
>America was actually a technological powerhouse of innovations

What the fuck happened? Seriously, that woman was heel-and-toe shifting like she's Dagumi's great grandmother.

>Only 1 out of every 10 cars sold is a manual
>People who only buy 20 year old shitboxes whine about manufacturers not making manuals anymore
Can't wait until every manufacturer drops manuals completely. Long overdue. The manual cucks can make do with the scraps on the market now for the rest of their lives

Chillness and calmness!
But hold your cock.

I bet you think Facebook likes cure cancer

>Facebook likes
I hear they can make your dog go shit in certain places, but that's about it.

this

Manual is for the impoverished.

Does it feel sporty to drive? I respect they gave it IRS just for the sport version. Interior looks pretty nice too.

>wow, manuals are really on demand in the used market
>nobody is buying them new though which is how we make money
>might as well cut the manuals

removing a used manual from the market buy buying it increases the value and demand for new manuals.

>if you are having fun, then you are poor

>having a third pedal really makes me feel immersed in a car

I like when people try to look smart like this, but they end up looking stupid instead.

I like when people try to be funny like this.
Then they realize its nap time.

ya man, normies have no idea how fun pressing a clutch is, its awesome!

Jesus Christ its like you enjoy overpaying for shit. Fucking IDIOT.