AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *catches breath* AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHA AHAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *catches breath* AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHA AHAHAHAHA

I just keepg buying in, this is great

Shitty website, but are they on the pump n dump schemes? kek

I hope it falls to $300 and xmr goes down to at least $4 again. Wishful thinking.

Lets see who's laughin in 5 years nocoiner

Should I buy?

Wait until bitcoin reaches rock bottom at $200 or less, then buy in for the last round of pump and dump

BUY

NOT COPE

BUY

>buy at .10 at 1000
>buy .10 at 900
>buy .10 at 800

B-buy the dip r-right

COINERS ON MAX SUICIDE WATCH

>be a no coiner
OH NOES HOW CAN I COPE WITH THIS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ETH bagholder here.
Loving the Schadenfreude, bitcucks.

How do I short BitCon ?

Yes. If XMR could just tank, that'd be great.

The dump continues

I need this shitcoin to drop to $250 again. Pissed that I didnt get in last time it was $250

How the fuck do you faggots cope with this shit? I plan on buying today too anyways but still holy fucking shit this is nonsense

The swings are fucking wild though.

Surely it's possible to make bank right now if you have balls?

Saw it go from 780 all the way to 820 earlier - wtf?

You could literally bought at 780 and gained $50 or so in seconds.

>bitcoin will replace fiat
remember, there are people stupid enough to really believe this

You won't get 250 but 600 is not out of the question.

Jesus I was gonna buy when it was stable today too, maybe bitcoin itself will not replace fiat but something like it that isn't so fucking volatile will

Agreed.

>maybe bitcoin itself will not replace fiat but something like it that isn't so fucking volatile will
The volatility is exactly what characterizes bitcoin, it's value is just based on gambling... noting more

Not true, its value is 80% from the drug / sex slave / hits trade 20% from gambling

That's not what he meant.

I think you have your percentages backwards. 80 percent speculation and 20 percent actual use

Bitcoin speculation IS gambling

Ya ya same difference

thats a long investment time m8
5 years?
you could easily earn more then what you could get with bitcoin using REAL stocks.

"Buying" 0 and 1s

Is there a way to short BC?

> "demolished"
> It's gone down about 10% in value

OMG quick sell everything!

This is the sign to actually start buying. Be a contrarian