How do you control your road rage when dealing with complete shitter drivers?

How do you control your road rage when dealing with complete shitter drivers?

I was in the right lane coming out of the lincoln tunnel, the right lane ends to an exit and is clearly marked four times. Yet every fucking time there is some woman (usually non-white) who literally gets to the exit and slams on breaks and tries to get over to the left.

This last time I completely lost my shit and traffic was so bad I was able to pull next to her and roll down my window to call her a stupid cunt.

So Veeky Forums how do you deal with road rage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuKnR8RvxHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=vuKnR8RvxHY

Usually the same way everyone does - give the other driver a piece of my mind or sometimes I get real dickish and flash my high beams at them while I'm behind them.

Although sometimes I'm not as excessive as video related, I will admit that one time after some absolute fuckstool in a lifted Hilux nearly hit me and didn't even stop, almost hitting a motorbike later on, I followed him home. Later that week in the middle of the night I went below his car and emptied his sump into a few containers and tightened the 14mm back up. I was too scared to go back the days following but about a week later I started driving past his home again and didn't see the car parked on the driveway anymore. I really hope his engine blew up before he realized what was happening.

Your an asshole, op. What ive come to realize is that a lot of people just arent as "efficient" as some of us. They cant help it. Im talking about life in general not just driving. She didnt deserve to be called a stupid cunt you loose headed moron.

>white "people"
ugh

i usually keep a good distance from the car in front of me in anticipation of someone else fucking up

that way people have room to get in and i don't have to slam on my brakes and exacerbate the problem even more

Damn man thats fucked up. Couldnt just poke a tire or two? Or somthing less? Thats like top tier revenge right there short of sopping the whole damn car in gasoline and torching it. You know what kinda scares me? Of all my years (26) ive come to reason that karma truly exists.

I don't let other people try to ruin my day. I try my best to stay calm and composed

>Getting angry behind the wheel
Don't make me shig on you, boy. It is just driving, why you heff to be mad?

Maybe it just happens to you because you're in a cuck tier "mercedes", wouldn't have happened in a matte black g class with gold rims

You have issues that need to be addressed. People fuck up all day, every day and if that's truly upsetting you, you need help

Most of all I hate people who drive up really close instead of just overtaking.

>How do you control your road rage when dealing with complete shitter drivers?
I don't. I drive like an idiot and will probably blow past them despite there being double yellow.

Yell loudly in the cabin

I don't get mad. I dealt with LA traffic for over 10 years, if I let my emotions get involved, I'd be dead of stress related illness.

Protip: just hang out in the right or 2nd from the right lane and go the speed limit. Everyone will go around you, you won't have to deal with people in front of you because everyone else is speeding, and you will get to your destination at practically the same time anyway. You'll also save a little on gas and wear and tear from not slamming on your brakes all the time. Stress free driving, be the slowest guy on the road and make everyone else have to deal with you instead of the other way around.

You are my Hero. I've wanted to do this, but was too chicken to try to return karma to the bad people. Those bad people take abusive advantage of society as well as cause accidents. With that attitude, they are also probably the type that will hit and run.

Fucking this. Getting buttmad at other drivers is just punishing yourself for their stupidity. And I do the same in heavy traffic - just go at the speed lorries go, listen to music, relax.

I usually pit maneuver if they
>don't use turn signals when merging
>cut people off
>brake check
>drive slowly in passing lanes
>aren't focused on the road

>that pic

fucking kek

>complains about non-whites
>yet he issues controlling his anger just like your common shitskin

This is why I keep high ground clearance vehicles indoors.

Also good on you my man.

>I usually pit maneuver
No you don't.

i'm personally a big fan of driving 100% by the law if they're behind me.

Also pr/o/ tip: if you have a dashcam that records sound announce they are texting or whatever. Never know when it will come in handy huehuehue

No shit sherlock

Quite frankly, I don't. Here's an example of when I get pissed:

>July 2nd, 2016
>On my motorcycle
>Bitch in a silver BMW passes me IN MY LANE, doesnt even get over
>She scrapes my blinker off
>Had to ride along the rumble-strip and nearly lost my knee to the guard rail
>As soon as she is in front of me, I kick it down to 5th and chase her down
>Ride right up alongside her on the highway
>Go to slap her in the face with my right hand
>She freaks out, yanks the wheel
>I manage to smash her mirror without losing balance (you'd be surprised how damn hard it is to swing while on a motorcycle)
>At this point she is screaming and freaking the hell out
>She cuts the wheel and takes the nearest exit
>I chase her down, she gets stuck behind other vehicles
>Get off my bike, walk up and tell her to learn how to drive or I'll smash her fucking face in next time

My helmet has several large dings/scrapes from being swung at assholes

you should buy a new helmet, if it's that beat up from smashing people's cars etc, you've probably damaged the protective impact materials that are inside of the shell therefore it won't do as good of a job protecting you in the event of an accident

>bikefaggot
>chimps out and creates extremely dangerous situations on a highway
No surprises here. Hope get rammed and confined to 4 wheels for the rest of your life, nigger.

Then crash your brand new recently financed red Subaru shortly after?

nice trips

>CLA class

I would be mad if I had to drive one every day

>third world country

as expected of uncultured people

I tell myself that every time I put the thing on. Definitely need a new one haha

I'm white, I don't ride like a jackass, and I use my blinkers. Kindly fuck off

Yeah, that's what almost happened to me when the BMW bitch passed improperly.

>I assaulted someone and deliberately smashed their mirror on a highway
>I don't ride like a jackass
Kindly kill yourself.

Hey OP you're right, they should only let white people drive their german made cars. There would be no car accidents ever. The world would finally be at peace.

>autistic fantasy: the post
You'd be sued and in jail for reckless driving, battery, damage to property and fleeing the scene, cretin. Next time at least make it believable, autismo.

>motorcycle
you fucking deserved it. get shot next time

I literally don't move, some stupid niggers that are in the left lane remember that they have to turn right a block before the turn, they start crossing over and making people slow down to let them cross, but since I have an old car and I don't give a damn about crashing, I don't slow down and let them do whatever they want, crash me or turn right on the next street

Just live in florida. It's lost on me. Get pulled out in front of daily. People turn into my lane when two lane are turning all the time without looking. Nobody gives a single fuck while driving here.

I don't get angry and I let it go, because y'know, it doesn't matter at the end of the day.

Also not being a 16 year old helps.

I usually swear to myself. I rarely let my anger be known, it's just not worth the trouble.