Can someone help me understand this board/cars as a hobby in general...

Can someone help me understand this board/cars as a hobby in general? It seems like all you are doing is stroking your dick to things you will never be able to afford. I mean what is the point?

>muh porsche
>muh lamborghini
>said the poorfag neckbeard with oily gyno tits

why even waste your time? the shitbox you drive does not and never will compare to what you really want. youre all just pretending and getting off to the thought of owning something way outside of your reality.

this is a sad, dreamers hobby. but no, continue to wrench on your $3k shitbox - surely one day your garage will be filled with supercars

just lmao

No one hardly talks about supercars here dude.
Stop projecting your hopelessness you sad cunt.

>posts faggy reddit mobile

tldr

Not op or a supporter of what modifications have happened here but Since when is a celica reddit tier?

its the mods that make it reddit tier

its a lame ass trend called battlecars

>implying we talk about supercars

Oh good i love celicas. I hope they at least have rally intentions and not just daily

>rally intentions

these people just stick AT tires on and at most do some softroading

its like stance posers but imitating offroad suvs and trucks instead of racecars

The odds of your life turning out the way you really want is probaly zero. So whats the point? Why live, op?

Well thats sad.

Oh and op, fuck off you obviously dont know this board at all. Im making this a rally car thread.

Just start a new thread. Don't bump shit threads.

When does this board even talk about super cars?

Never
Sage

thats clearly the point of his post you retarded faggot. op is saying you all pour way too much money into utter shitboxes because you cant afford actual cars and he is mostly right

>no one ever talks about expensive sports cars
>literally over 10 threads about them right now in the catalog

What are gt-4s like as a DD? does 4WS make it nimble?

Yes they are great cars all around. Especially the engine

This board itself is trash. Driving cars is fun. Improving your car to be better is nice. Most of us don't have dreams of a Lamborghini, all we want is a better version of our existing car.

lol fuck off op

your damage control is weak

>people having fun, taking their old ass car not too seriously
>sad
huh

battle wagons aka butchering a normal car into offroad looking car that is unable to handle terrain properly rather than buying a dedicated offroad car is the latest reddit fad

10 out of what number?

You don't mod supercars, of course you'd mod cheaper ones. You act like there's zero performance cars under 300 grand.

>You don't mod supercars

do people actually think this

What's wrong with battle wagons?

this IS the shitboxes of all shitboxes

> 2/10 bait
> 9/10 would still reply

> you don't mod supercars
> 2017
> being this wrong

Gr8 b8 but I'm fully aware that have a shitty hobby where I dump most of my disposable income into an old shitbox, dream about being rich and owning supercars, and end up feeling empty and miserable at the end of the day. Still, it's probably more fulfilling than going on anime boards and complaining about other people's stupid hobbies.

better to have a shitbox i built myself i can actually drive around than a supercar i have to take in for service every few thousand miles