/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Benevolence Edition

Last thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/FFM5qpLT

What we know so far;
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Zhou Cang is playable, Shu officer.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Musou Stars is out in Japan now
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is out. Thirty frames of carnage at your fingertips.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version
-Godseekers is out. Vita users abandon ship.
-Toukiden II is out and about.
-People from /v/ don't know we're alive. Rally them when the threads pop up.
-As long as no one is being autistic, feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.
-Post more you unfilial cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AERAMqE-HV8
youtube.com/watch?v=t_kHXMt9xIE
youtube.com/watch?v=IqaDRJNcaQw
youtube.com/watch?v=hjvGja0WsvY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not expecting a completely new moveset for every character, but I do expect changes. Maybe more changes than DW7 to DW8

Best ROTK on PS2?

I really hope so

Musou Stars is apparently way better than it looked.

X

youtube.com/watch?v=AERAMqE-HV8

Another MS stream

Nah i don't believe this, probably some fag with shit taste
Game is mediocre at best

k

did somehow inadvertently troll the guy into thinking there was an English option...

I-Im not sure what you mean user

I SAID

DID SOMEHOW INADVERTENTLY TROLL THE GUY INTO THINKING THERE WAS AN ENGLISH OPTION...!!

obviously this guy isn't me.

Most of it is of my own well "Dumbassery" and me thinking there was an option of EN language... then I found out it only applies to William...

y-you too...

these games are shit kys

KOOOOOOOOONNNGGGMMMIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGG

>Liu bei, Zhang Fei, Guan Yu, Zhuge Liang
>Was real villains
>Koei turns them into super good guys
>Wei Yan
>Was one of the few good Shu guys
>Koei turn him into brain dead retard

What did they mean by this?

Well William speaks full english.

But so far i'm worried by watching some streams. Worst idea is the new "Fever mode" where all you team takes half your screen cheering at you while you attack stuff under a rainbow light.
I'm waiting to see some end game customisation/equipments stuff.

GAME.....OVER???

LIU... BEI... HAPPY...... GOOD...

>Koei turns them into super good guys
>Koei
"no"

Well they kind of flanderized them even more.

Lü Lingqi is for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching warriors duel with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory banquet where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a hunting trip and having to huddle together with her in a tavern waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear armor over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of warriors with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that Lü Lingqi is for

>As you grow old together

user....

I just want force her on the ground and steal her red feather

She refused my marriage alliance...

I wonder what happened to her after xiapi...

I made myself clear that speaking of this, posting of this or even thinking about this would be punishable.

Men, take this man out and execute him.

Should just be called Chink Genocide General

Also english PUK for ROTK13 coming next month

pucc~

vita footage never ever

You can take this out;
*unzips dick*

Footage of wot?

No they didn't. In fact they toned Shu dick-sucking down significantly compared to RTK (you know, the book games are based on)
-Guan Yu no longer gets his post-death appearances
-Wu leaders aren't dumb as shit just to make Zhuge Liang look smarter
-Wei is both more moral and more competent, most of Cao Cao's petty evil actions were omitted or justified
-Generally Liu Bei, Guan You and Zhang Fei feel less special simply because every other character was made into some supreme warrior

musou stars

Also it's hard to say that Shu were the real villians since people they were fighting against weren't exactly the paragons of virtue themselves.

I really hope you guys dont play musou games on handheld consoles

Not playing WO3 & DW7 on their definite format the PSP

I did play WO3 on psp, still have nightmares to this day

I play all my mersous on vita

>Not emulating Samurai Warriors 3 in Dolphin Emulator on an android phone

Who needs Dolphin when ya have a WiiU and the game itself (Physical)?

So can someone please tell me how Dong Zhou was the bad guy again?

Dynasty Warriors and Vol 2, and WO on PSP. Awesome times.

He didn't give Yuan Shao, Wang Yun and the other ministers any power.

Liu Bei didn't like him = evil

Nobody fucking liked him.

Diaochan did

>Playing at crappy 720p 20-30 fps when u can play at 4k mustard race and 60fps patch on dolphin
user pls

In the book she didn't.
In reality she didn't exist.

Let his forces rape and pillage entire cities, killed anyone who didn't agree with him or give him everything.

In reality, Lu Bu was the one who cucked Big Dong by fucking one of his maids. He joined the Big Wang's assassination plot because he was afraid that he'd get killed if his stepdad learned about it.

>Pillaging and burning capital
He was total a good guy

Escalating that into mutual-cucking epic shenanigans is one of the highest points in the books. Too bad many adaptations fail to do it right.

>Wei Yan was betrayed while fighting with his men
>Three Kingdoms show has Jiang Wei kill him at ZooGay Liangs memorial

I actually agree.
>people legit leave Shu for last when playing
>that scene Zhang Liao wrecks all 4 Shubabbies
>Jin shits on Shu always

>Mission where everything dies in one hit
>Filled with archers
Whoever designed that knew exactly what he was doing.

Also, the town is working the PS4 way fucking harder than it should. My PS4's fans rev way up whenever I go back to the hub.

Damn, I can't remember it clearly now, so I'm not sure it was from the novel or not. But there was one version where during his standoff with the other side of the Shu troops, he yells something like, "WHO DARES TO FIGHT WEI YAN". Then Ma Dai or someone stabs him in the side.

Is there ANY adaption that treats him better?

>people legit leave Shu for last when playing

Except if you do that in 8, you end up starting the Jin story with no context for anything. The Shu story leads almost immediately into the Jin story, and without it, the first Jin mission makes no sense.

Y'know, why is it that I don't know of a parody of three kingdoms ala the likes of Sengoku BASARA, and the like?

It was in the novel. It was all a part of Kongming's plan..

Nope.
>DW has a dumb version but he and Mai Dai are friends. Even Pang Tong likes him.
Vs
>real life general who gets betrayed

Lol. No one played Jin after Shu.

>tfw doing Wei > Wu > Shu > Jin > Lu Bu/Other

>tfw no /eagg/ stars

Nah senpai.
Wei/Jin/Wu/Shu

nigga I just don't know about all that

What the fuck is wrong with you man

Are you crazy?

>ending a DW game with Shu

What a horrible way to end the experience.

*Teleports behind you*
*Attack your main camp*

I'm the only one who tired of this fucking shit every time?
I think musou games can have more problems than i thought

It doesn't bother me as much when there are actual troop movements, or the attackers appear out of a gate. But the invisible troops popping up for an ambush is dumb. It's totally possible for them to not show the ambushing officers and soldiers on your main map most of the time, but that still doesn't stop them.

That's kind of down on the lists of problems that Koei's musou games have, though.

Fate extella is out according to OP? How is it? I'm getting a PS vita soon and am thinking about checking that game out.

I hated this shit even back when i first time played DW4
DW9 need a big big changes

>That's kind of down on the lists of problems that Koei's musou games have, though.

Hmmm... In no particular order, what do you think are the top 3 problems plaguing KT musous?

>gameplay, especially fighting enemy officers; peons aren't fine but they're below the top3
>story, extend it enough to give all playable characters a few chances to shine, even if you're not the one playing as them, right now you can't get attached to them unless you're a DW oldfag/historyfag
>battles, right now nothing happens on the map outside of the place you're currently standing in, it's also a miracle if anyone other than you defeats an enemy officers

Corridor maps are disgusting

Stop using buzzword "Strategy"
They keep saying how cool there strategy is, but the only thing they doing is using "ambush " with army pops up from their ass or using fire attack

Writing that not shit
Dialogi are EXTREMELY childish and sometime cringy, meanwhile after some retarded cringe dialogue they try to force some over dramatic scene that just not fit.

>Corridor maps are disgusting

This more than anything else. Fuck.

This alone is why SW is always inferior to DW. I swear to god at LEAST half of all maps in SW corridors, and the ones that aren't probably have a corridor castle to run through.

>no horse zones

My Top 3

1. Bad AI

2. Corridor maps

3. Repeated dialog that gets annoying after 100 hours playing (ARE THERE NO HEROES LEFT IN THIS LAND?)

>3. Repeated dialog that gets annoying after 30 minutes playing

ftfy

btw good, intelligent critiquing from all of you guys. Wish KT could see this but they probably only read nips complaining that there aren't enough gay looking characters.

>3. Repeated dialog that gets annoying after 100 hours playing (ARE THERE NO HEROES LEFT IN THIS LAND?)
I don't understand how can Japs put up with even more repetition, since everyone is just saying "enemy officer defeated" instead of those slightly more in-character lines

Too bad KT dont listen to their western fans and only cares about japan's ones

And seeing how there gaems gets 9/10 in Japan, don't think we going to have many changes soon

/eagg/ discussing history
>shitposting, waifus, fights
/eagg/ discussing actual games
>constructive critique, tips and arguments

WO3 on PSP was the shit, spent like 100 hours on it

>mfw Arena from DW got remixed to literal god-tier
youtube.com/watch?v=t_kHXMt9xIE

>City of flowers too
youtube.com/watch?v=IqaDRJNcaQw

I cant play Shu first. I played all the hypotheticals except Shu.

Probably one thing that annoys me the most is that they still delay events for queued messages. Especially when the messages are completely useless, like the number of enemies defeated or officer defeat annoucements. You should never have to play around with the fucking ingame save to get a gate to open quicker.

They say the same thing but in slightly different ways that don't work in english. There are so many characters that the overlap is making them change some of them, though.

DW8's hypotheticals are honestly pretty boring. It's not like Koei can't do interesting ones, so hopefully that will change in the next one.

>45 second samples

I liked Weis and Jins.
>keeping Sima Shi alive
>the whole Wei ending

>>the whole Wei ending

pls no

hopefully by 9 they separate important events and stupid shit into two different things

>alt f4 doesn't close the game
REEEEEEEE

The fact they still haven't done it after all these years has made me give up hope for that. I think the best they've done has removed the random officer congrats after a certain number of kills, but kept the kills announcement.

It's ok. Remember Gundam Musou 3: Hallways and Boxes the map? Extella took out the hallways, so the map is an interconnected series of boxes. Each box pretty much acts like a base in DW where you gotta kill dudes to take it over. These bases are directly tied to morale. I hope you like Nero/Tamamo/Altera because that's who you're gonna be playing as through the story, though you can switch to a set secondary character if you're wearing a mystic code that has that ability.

youtube.com/watch?v=hjvGja0WsvY&feature=youtu.be

More MS streaming git in here