I have a budget of $5000-$7000. I want to buy the cheapest car with the most HP possible...

I have a budget of $5000-$7000. I want to buy the cheapest car with the most HP possible. 350-500 hp with a good power to weight ratio. Any ideas? Or if I have to buy the engine and the car separately.

Something like pic-related.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=255021
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just do pic related with a 5.3, shit pay me and I'll do the swap

Less-desirable G-body and some sick mawdz to the 350.

Yank?

Old ls1 donk + cam and old turbo = $ cheap and easy 500hp

this
Volvo 240/740/940, junkyard LS, ebay turbo
done

3800 SC chebby or Pontiac with a pulley swap? It'll be bretty pigfat though

what do you think the cost will be to do the swap, and install the turbo? I don't have the expertise to do it on my own. Any tuning costs as well?

>$500 and a weekend

>I don't have the expertise to do it on my own
That's why I do it and you pay me

Some cheap ass truck with a small block and an eBay running kit

is that yours? looks nice desu. Where do you live and is there an email I can reach you by
I think I'mma go with a 240 + 5.3 like some of the other guys posted. I found a thread with a detailed build
forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=255021

I mean if you're comfortable with engine swaps sure. LQs are so much cheaper than LS engines

Just engine swap the lightest cheapest hunk of shit you can find.

Yep it's mine, 5.3 swap with 8.8 Ford axle
Shoot me an email at [email protected]
Going to Phoenix today so I won't reply quick

SUB 1K ON STOCK INTERNALS FOR ONE GORILLION HORSEPOWER BRO
(spins off cliff)

I got a hardon for foxbody mustangs. If I invest 2k in buying one, what is the sweet spot for price/power as to mods? I want a good flatliner that is still fun in the twisties.

>tfw you just want an old volvo brick but every single one of them is getting bought, molested into a half-ass "v8 projest swap yoooo" and crashed
this is the worst hell.

Kek

dont do any business with that turd OP. hes laughing stock of this board after he almost killed himself in his piece of shit volvo. vidrelated is him.
get someone competent to do it.

Buy a motorcycle.

>tfw thousands of old bricks where I live for cheap

Don't forget, he vastly overestimates his knowledge and thinks that he's some super talented mechanic because he did an engine swap once.

EVERYTHING WENT AS INTENDED
COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER OUTCOME LMAO

west coast detected.

turd gen (either gm or ford) with a 5.0 and turbo the shit out of it