You have 30 seconds to explains why you don't drive an automatic

You have 30 seconds to explains why you don't drive an automatic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSMCfPASImQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont like them. its never seems like its in the gear that i want. No other reason

>being such a cuck you let the car shift for you

Op is a faggot

It's 2017, automatics will shift 100% faster and more efficient than you manual fags.The car is smarter than you and knows what gear it needs to be in. Get with the times bub or get the fuck out

>Went with some friends in my jeep to the gas station
>Listening to George Michaels "Wake me up before you go go"
>Friends start playing and shit and throwing fuel everywhere
> I get distracted by a magazine in a nearby trashcan
>Walk to see it closer
>Turning my body all the way right to see back (cannot turn left since Im a child)
>See my asian friend lighting a cigarrette
>Station explodes

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, op is right. Autists on Veeky Forums will sperg endlessly if they don't get to shift their own gears like they're not getting enough tendies. Fucking permavirgins thinking they're cool in their shitbox civic because it's manual, meanwhile my a6 actually gets bitches

>letting a car control you
good goy

I drove both. Auto for work commute and manual for weekend fun car.

>100% faster and more efficient
True
>The car is smarter than you and knows what gear it needs to be in.
only true if i want the MPG

why cant we just all get along :(

>meanwhile my a6 actually gets bitches
>a6
>bitches

You had me until there.

It literally does though

Any I meet up with instantly want me once they go for a ride in it

Tiptronic muthafucka.

BOBW.

it's a man's thing, you wouldn't understand
youtube.com/watch?v=OSMCfPASImQ

Wow great thread OP

Because while I may be a tripfag, I'm not a lazy faggot who doesn't care about enjoying his vehicle.

This is my favorite movie above all others that I have ever seen in my entire life. Nothing else even comes close. I enjoyed this post.

Because if we did, Veeky Forums would be a very boring place.

Automatics are bound to break and basically total the car.

Because I live in the UK where automatics are only for the disabled or teenage girls too dumb to learn to drive manual.

this feels to good to watch

I drove a 2016 Dodge Challenger with that 7 or 8 speed auto, it really had no fucking clue what gear it really needed to be in at any time and the gear ratios themselves were retarded.

Also fuck you, I need something else to do while driving so I don't get distracted

I feel like I have a major element of control taken away from me, all my cars have been manuals so far
That said my company car is a auto and that's perfectly comfortable for braindead commuting through heavy city traffic, on the other hand it's like driving with input lag/ high ping
>press accelerator
>wait for what feels like 3 seconds
>car takes off
>meanwhile the other car that stopped to let me merge sets off again

>reach destination
>car usually comes to a stop with a "clonk" and not as gently as clutching out at walking speed and breaking
>have to wait push gear selector into reverse and park