How doable would this be on a 125cc over a course of 4-5 days?

How doable would this be on a 125cc over a course of 4-5 days?
No highways.

The bike in question: a Honda cbf125 md

as doable as you want it to be

Easy over five, but it probably won't be pleasant. Remember to take plenty of quick breaks and stay hydrated.

Is this map taken on no highways?
It really depends on the roads available. That 2000km trip could easily turn into 2500km or more if you need to take big detours.
The distance itself isn't too much, people have made much longer trips on smaller bikes before.
4-5 days sounds fairly realistic though especially if you don't have fatigue from riding at high speeds. Even though you are riding slower you can ride for a lot longer at 50kph than 100kph.
have fun

>Is this map taken on no highways?
Yup, although some of the main roads (routes nationals and the like) might be dual cariage and 120kph so I might take some smaller detours to see more of the country.

I will be staying 4 months in Portugal so I'm not sure if I can pack everything I need on the little bike

in europe most 125cc are limited to about 20hp, because youay drive them without additional license

Maaskantju!

Avoid the roadways with rapefugees running amok and you'll be fine.

>roadways with rapefugees running amok
Which ones are these routes user?

>Destination at Viseu

Are you the user that asked me about good twisties in the area a couple months ago by any chance?

yup thats me

Heh, figured as much.
I threw you the N227 back then, but also have a look at the N16 a bit down south, most of it runs along with the Vouga river, so the layout is pretty good. Careful though, the road can get a bit crowded in summer, with people flocking to the river beaches.

The part that goes through France

This is racist bullshit, don't listen to it OP

I did a similar distance once, from Essen/Germany to the north of Portugal. Also ca. 2000km, but with an old MB100 Diesel. We made it in four days, but with a lot of breaks inbetween and staying at nice places. Why would you want to make the distance in 4 or 5 days, when you plan to stay in Portugal for such a long time? You could travel much more relaxed. Also, no highways is a good idea, since the route nationales in France are in good condition, also in Spain. Have fun OP!

>This is racist bullshit, don't listen to it OP
Being rationally afraid of a literal reality isn't racism, bud.
Not to mention it's a joke anyway, autist boy.

Thanks I saved the N227, will check the N16 on maps, I will be going in the October and return in the first week of June.

Ill be going through San Sebastian to avoid the snow in the Pyrenees

I've been through France a couple of times and have never seen any refugees, I heard they are only on the highway near Calais(the violent refugees that is)

There is literally nothing to be afraid of. Did you ever had a negative experience with refugees on highways in Europe? Maybe I didn't recognize the "joke" because it was not funny. At all. Racist boy.

>Why would you want to make the distance in 4 or 5 days
I'm on a budget and I am not sure if I want to go camping of not, I have a lot of luggage to carry and a tent and camping supplies may be too much to carry

You're welcome. Sadly I can't help you much more in the Viseu area, I'm much more familiar with Aveiro, which doesn't really have a lot of twisties to account for, even less on my coastal area.

Well, I guess if you avoid populated areas for wild camping you can save a lot of money, this would mean you can travel with less stress and the distance would still be the same.

Cuck

no, problem, Ill probably be doing some touring around when I have time off so I appreciate the tips

I understand but I'm quite stressed out about what I'll be able to carry with me, the coming months Ill try to get my hands on some panniers or a way to attach side cases

>I'm quite stressed out about what I'll be able to carry with me
You don't need any more than a backpack anyway.

Ill be staying for 4 months in Portugal though.
I figured I might bring clothes, my laptop and some tools/small spare parts

Whatever you say, I don't care much.

You can get big boxes for your bike and put a backpack and your tent on the pillion seat. That should do it, try to organize as much as you can and what you don't need on your trip down in Portugal.
Kind of what he says, but a little more for a few month is quite in order.

I heard that a road trip around the edge of Spain is pretty good with a motorcycle, you could try and do that in the near future

>big boxes
Do you mean those boxes they place on BMW's and the like?
I don't have the mounting points for them though so i was thinking about soft bags on the side as large as I can find em.

Hard boxes would be better though!

Sounds awesome, any suggestions on routes?

Yeah, I was thinking about these kind of hard boxes. Too bad you can't fix anything like it on your bike. Hmm... there has to be a solution. But even soft boxes for bicycles should do the trick if they fit. Isn't there any kind of frame you could attach to mount boxes?

Not as I can immediatley find, maybe I can find some custom racks to bolt on to my bikes frame

Some dude rode a Honda Cub from Korea to the Nurburgring or something like that, you'll be fine

People have done the same thing from Key West to Anchorage, so I wouldn't see why you wouldn't be able to do it in Europe.

The thing is I need to stay there for another 4 months so I'm gonna need to be able to pack some stuff with me.

Just put a ton of money on a debit card and then use it to pay for everything on the trip, hard to carry stuff on a liter bike

Either get a sidecar or a towable thinghym put stuff on there. Otherwise just take the absolute necessary, buy the rest there.

>racist bullshit
>refugee is a race

eurologic ladies and gentlemen

Op, get new tyres before you head out. 2000km loaded on small wheels will be a lot of wear, may as well start fresh.

You can probably pack more on your little bike than on a low cost flight.
also here in Portugal life is cheap, you don't need to bring much.

You're talking about logic and didn't get my meaning at all. Thank you very much.

Yeah, i'll probably replace the chain and sprockets too

Indeed, also I 'don't have to take the bus for 4 months then

Cuck detected

sigh

this is you fatass,get B L A C K E D

Easy but you won't have much time to leave the road.

fuck off we're full