Btc

At what price do I invest in Bitcoin again for the next pump? I am thinking 400.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/okcoin/btccny/5m
discord.gg/kP4YGMf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

came here to ask this

$400 for 1 BTC?

Nigger the only time to invest is when that shit is back at $12 like I SHOULD I HAVE DONE IN FUCKING 20XX

FUCK ME

i heard about BTC when it was worth pennies but didn't care about it

don't bring up shit like that, no point in crying about "could've beens"

Today BTC dropped to $765, it's lowest value for a month

Just buy the dips, like today. Buy little and often when it dips.

There are far too many people invested in bitcoin for it to ever hit "rock bottom"

>far too many people pot committed
More like.

Coming up to New Year, time for all the city folk to visit parents in the country.

straight up im gonna teach you all how to trade bitcoins
this method has worked very well for me for the past 6 months

by the way I trade on gdax.com

1. open up cryptowat.ch/okcoin/btccny/5m
2. turn on EMA 9, 20, 100, 200
3. turn fiat prices to USD (or euro if thats what you trade in)

ok now your chart is set up. then we follow these rules (i will write GDAX as thats what I use but this should work with bitstamp or whatever exchange youre on):

>If OKCoin price is at least $10 more than GDAX price, then proceed
>If the EMA's that you turned on earlier are pointing up (9 EMA above 20 EMA above the 100 EMA above the 200 EMA) then buy bitcoins

>If the 9 EMA crosses below the 20 EMA, then sell bitcoins

thats it!
good luck

can you consistently make a profit doing this long term?

>5m
kek enjoy getting chopped to death

You do whatever works for you

I have for the past 6 months yes

I forgot to add one more important thing

NEVER GO TO BED HOLDING BTC OVERNIGHT
Thats more of a personal rule but its important to me. Id rather sell before the run is done if i have to go to bed than hold overnight and risk losing (i guess you could set stop loss but id rather just sell now. Tfw no trailing stops on gdax)

how much have u made

About $1000 since jan 1st

Bitcoin is never going back to 400,the price is pretty much back where it was before the massive bull run ,theres no reason for it to go any lower now,you are just going to miss yet another opportunity to get on the money train

thanks for the tutorial bro

That's pretty impressive. I don't know shit about bitcoins but I'm gonna try that tonight despite not understanding wtf you're talking about.

When it turns to 300-400 then I'm in.

What dont you understand

How do you trade without fees?

Everything.

I don't understand the acronyms you're using or the numbers or anything. I'm sure it's self explanatory though once I do it.

sorry, that will never happen

Never market orders if they can be avoided
Always limit orders

Well if you open the link in step one and you click on the litttle gear icon you can play with the chart settings and youll see EMA in there it stands for exponential moving average

playing with how much money though? and did you do this last year with success?

also what's the point of EMA 100 and 200 if you're just watching for 9 to cross 20? and what does EMA stand for?

I have a large chunk of change just sitting around, not being invested, I'm seriously considering trading with it.

Playing with 20k

You need the 100 200 EMA for when to buy. I dont buy if the 9 is above the 20 but below the 100

Oh I see. So that's how much it increases or decreases in value?

I didnt have this system when i started. I was a big noob and wouldnt even watch chinese markets
But yeah i did really well last year mostly on pure luck desu i didnt have a system then

I dont understand what youre talking about

They are technical indicators, google them. Research has proven they do not work however so dont get ur hopes up

That's what ema is right? I think? That's the increase or decrease in value of the bitcoin?

The 9 EMA takes the last 9 bars and averages then
The 20 EMA takes the last 20 bars and averages them
Etc.

Oh that makes more sense. Thanks.

is there a better way to reach you, like on discord or skype? I'd actually pay you to teach me and show examples. I still don't understand how you can predict the future price of BTC from the current 9/20/100 EMA, I mean whenever the 9 goes above the 20 and 100, there's instantly a significant price increase that you can quickly miss since it happens so fast, and if you miss that spike then you're not looking to make significant profit before it drops again.
And do you trade like this full time or occasionally whenever you have free time?

meant to tag instead.

Sure bud im not gonna charge you lol

discord.gg/kP4YGMf

Dude never heard of investopedia? Things like EMA are explained there

DON'T WAIT TO BUY

ALWAYS BUY

NEVER SELLL

TRILLIONAIRE IN 1 YEAR

BATH IN NOCOINER TEARS

close to zero or never

are you saying that you convert your BTC into USD before you sleep every night?

Yes
Its the only way i can sleep easy

NoCoiner NoInvestor here, Looking into making Bitcoin my first investment, as it seems simplest to buy and its easy to track and access money. I'm only interested in long term investment, should I wait for it to drop even more?

What research?

honestly I just sell whenever BTC has gone 20% above what I initially invested. I don't have the fucking time to watch my biddy coin wallet 24/7. and honestly, owning such a volatile asset isn't good for my health. so I don't.

So how do you turn on those EMA's?

Top right corner of chart theres a little gear icon

anal lube and dildos?
Is this your strategy for coping with downturns in your portfolio?

kek

No it is my way of coping with taxes.

>this is what coinfags actually believe

the delusion is real.

Where do you guys buy and sell bitcoin?