Hey Veeky Forums any other femanons browse this board?

Hey Veeky Forums any other femanons browse this board?

Also post your top 3 favorite gods.

Mine are pic related Maya moon goddess, Moloch, and Tezcatlipoca.

There are no women on the internet.

Me and my friends would disagree.

The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost in perpetual trinity.

Tonatiuh (pic related), Loki, Tezcatlipoca

>trinity
>trips
>three
guiz...

>Male deities
It's like you don't even want to smash the patriarchy.

why would you care to identify your gender on an anonymous message board

I guess it's just another bait thread

B-but digits are Kek's territory

Deus vult mother fucker.

Well the last one is dubious, we can't exactly call them a male deity. The moon is a goddess.

Just curious how many other girls browse this board.

Dubs are realm of demons but THE LORD may grant his holy TRIPS on the most devout.

St. Kek, patron of memes, pray for us!

Deus vult!

You aren't alone, I'll say that. (Constantine is hiding from me)
there is one God properly, but of idols worshipped by the ignorant, I'd like to nominate the Maiden,Mother and Crone for how long they've lasted

>Also post your top 3 favorite gods.

YOU MEAN "DEITIES", NOT "GODS"; THE TERM "GODS" IS A MISNOMER; THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, BUT MANY DEITIES.

MY THREE FAVOURITE DEITIES ARE SATURN, MINERVA, AND MARS, IN ALL THEIR MYTHOLOGICAL ITERATIONS.

Calm down.

stop yelling

I find it cute. :^<

Leave him be

he's literally done this for years

He may be a natsoc but he is OUR natsoc.

Tengri
Tengri
Tengri

WITNESSED

You and your friend would be wrong.

>Hey Veeky Forums any other femanons browse this board?
You've opened up a whole pandora's box of shitposting from /r9k/ucks. Bad idea.

>Also post your top 3 favorite gods.
Mannanán Mac Lír
Odin
Vainamoinen

>You aren't alone, I'll say that. (Constantine is hiding from me)
So both our LARPing Abrahamic tripfags are grills.

>I'd like to nominate the Maiden,Mother and Crone for how long they've lasted
What did she mean by this? Is it some Wicca shit?

is this the offtopic blog thread barely disguised as a Veeky Forums thread?

>is this the offtopic blog thread barely disguised as a Veeky Forums thread?
Mythology is Veeky Forums related

Perkele

Mythology can be discussed without the mention of the poster's gender, which is offtopic.

Selene, Eris and Columbia.

Might be a bit bias, since I worship these three.

>Mythology can be discussed without the mention of the poster's gender, which is offtopic.
True but it's hardly the worst offense. If people can ignore the gender question this has the potential to be a more interesting thread than 90+% of threads on Veeky Forums. That would be putting faith in Veeky Forums anons not to be autistic fucks though so I suppose you have a point.

>Columbia
>Worshipping America
Based choice, and I'm not even American. National, civic and even home deities need to come back.

Eris is gay though

It's partially out of respect for her leading me towards Paganism through Discordianism, and partially because she was originally a goddess of Strife in Wartime. Which.... is pretty American these days. She's not nice, but she's been a big part of my spiritual path, and before she guided me towards Columbia, she was the only goddess who I felt had actually answered my prayers before.

Since then, Selene has answered a few times. She's still kind of aloof though. If I didn't feel such a strong connection to her, I'd probably stop worshipping her.

I totally agree about national, civic and home deities though.

Why Selene as opposed to Artemis? Or any other moon deity?

Actually I tend to syncretize Luna and Selene into a conglomeration, using names interchangeably. Same with Discordia/Eris. I just feel a stronger connection with Luna/Selene than other moon gods, I think there might be the tiny Romeaboo inside me. That or it makes my subconscious happy to see the greco-roman goddesses next to Columbia. Given the founding father's obvious fetishism for that cultural complex.

cool, makes sense

Tezcatlipoca is a big Deity.

Odin, Nerthus and Baal

>The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost
>three gods

Consider yourself proselytized.

They are seperate but part of the same God at the same time. Think of it like diferent aspects. In a way Satan could be considered a fourth aspect of God.

There is a zero percent chance that this board is more than 5% female

Ahura Mazda, Jesus and Inanna/Ishtar

They're all God and therefore count as one option in this meme thread.

>In a way Satan could be considered a fourth aspect of God.

Ultra heretical.

>In a way Satan could be considered a fourth aspect of God.

How to tip off atheists that you have no idea what you're discussing.

Technically satan would be an aspect of god though, just not GOD.

Amaterasu is best goddess

Athena
Ishtar
Mary

No he is not what the fuck dude

Everything comes from god, even Satan.

There are belief systems which consider the Devil or Satan as dual opposite to God, but ultimately part of the same being.

>THE TERM "GODS" IS A MISNOMER; THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, BUT MANY DEITIES
this is stupid thing to think for a number of reasons. even the original canaanite/jewish word EL referred to any god or THE God. having a word that is the name of God and also to refer to other gods is precedented and normal. nothing wrong with it. and it doesn't go against convention teachings.

I wish they would start convicting people of impiety again, it might stop idiots like you from getting the wrong idea

>other femanons
>Moloch
HILLARY GET OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The moon is a goddess.

It's actually a big rock.

There are belief systems that thing nothing produced something that exploded for no reason into nothing creating everything including life and consciousness and therefore we're here.

YHWH is never just El; El is the Canaanite main god with sons Ba'al and Molech and daughter Asheroth.

Any time YHWH is named with an El name, it's El Something. El Shaddai, for example.

So your mom was being literal when she said my cock is divine?

You're taking the meme at face value, and dismissing it when it actually reaffirms the idea that someone's sex is irrelevant on the internet. It's like the old "god is dead" meme which doesn't literally mean that there was once a god who died. It was commentary on the relevance of religion in western society. Just as this meme is commentary on the relevance of sex on the internet.

Like most of satan's lies, this is partly true. God did make a beautiful angel, dress him royally, adorn him with jewels, and provide him with instruments to lead the assembly of angels in the worship of God.

That angel was not satan, the adversary, until he tried to stage a coup in heaven and lost, and was cast down to the earth.

Go back to plebbit, cancer. You have no advantage here by virtue of your genitalia.

My top 3 waifu-deities:

1. Astarte
2. Pallas Athena
3. (Demeter?)

I had someone else for #3 and wrote it down, but I'm not at my main PC, but Astarte and Pallas Athena are many tiers above and the only ones that matter anyways.

Your waifu is Semiramis of Babylon, the wife of Nimrod, builder of the Tower of Babel:

For instance, the respective Greek and Roman names applied to the worship of Semiramis include: Aphrodite and Venus, the goddess of love; Artemis and Diana, the goddess of hunting and childbirth; Athena and Minerva, the goddess of crafts, war and wisdom; Demeter and Ceres, the goddess of growing things; Gaea and Terra, symbol of the fertile earth; Hera and Juno, the protector of marriage and women, who was the sister and wife of Zeus in Greek mythology, and the wife of Jupiter in Roman mythology; Hestia and Vesta, the goddess of the hearth; plus Rhea or Ops, who was wife and sister of the Greek horned-god Kronos.

Oh, yeah. Rhea is great as well.

The Mór-Ríoghan is mai waifu desu senpai

Same chick. They're all the same chick.

That's the great thing about it. She's so good, she fills in all top 3 ranks by herself.

Yeah. Enjoy your false goddess while you can, and the awesome life she has provided for you.

Y-you, too...

>Perkele
Must be one of those Finnish godesses.

>The father, the son, the holy ghost
>kek, pepe and kermit
Christianity is just cryptokekism.

>Kermit
you mean dat boi?

>tfw no women will ever look at me like Anna Commenae looked at Bohemond I of Antioch

I'd imagine, why else would she call your acorn-dick divine?

"He was so tall in stature that he overtopped the tallest by nearly one cubit, narrow in the waist and loins, with broad shoulders and a deep chest and powerful arms. And in the whole build of the body he was neither too slender nor overweighted with flesh, but perfectly proportioned and, one might say, built in conformity with the canon of Polycleitus...
His skins all over his body was very white, and in his face the white was tempered with red. His hair was yellowish, but did not hang down to his waist like that of the other barbarians; for the man was not inordinately vain of his hair, but had it cut short to the ears. Whether his beard was reddish, or any other colour I cannot say, for the razor had passed it over very closely and left a surface smoother than chalk... His blue eyes indicated both a high spirit and dignity; and his nose and nostrils breathed in the air freely; his chest corresponded to his nostrils... the breadth of his chest." - Anna Komnene describing Bohemond of Taranto (later of Antioch)

How much do you think she masturbated while writing this?

Ishtar a slut and worst girl

Ishtar is pure. PURE!

She is an innocent fertility goddess and the best girl.

ruined my day 2bh phamme

>fertility goddess
>pure
Pick one.

I refuse. I pick both!

>Sex for the purpose of procreation
>Not pure

Clearly you have no idea of what you're posting about, and it is ironic that you imply that he is "impious" for rejecting the term of "god" to a deity whilst you yourself promoting that usage. You're the "impious" one here.

Ishtar, Kokopeli, Baal

>See here now, I will recite the list of your lovers.
>Of the shoulder (?) … his hand,
>Tammuz, the lover of your earliest youth,
>for him you have ordained lamentations year upon year!
>You loved the colorful ‘Little Shepherd’ bird
>and then hit him, breaking his wing, so
>now he stands in the forest crying ‘My Wing’!
>You loved the supremely mighty lion,
>yet you dug for him seven and again seven pits.
>You loved the stallion, famed in battle,
>yet you ordained for him the whip, the goad, and the lash,
>ordained for him to gallop for seven and seven hours,
>ordained for him drinking from muddled waters,’
>you ordained far his mother Silili to wail continually.
>You loved the Shepherd, the Master Herder,
>who continually presented you with bread baked in embers,
>and who daily slaughtered for you a kid.
>Yet you struck him, and turned him into a wolf,
>so his own shepherds now chase him
>and his own dogs snap at his shins.
>You loved Ishullanu, your father’s date gardener,
>who continually brought you baskets of dates,
>and brightened your table daily.
>You raised your eyes to him, and you went to him:
>‘Oh my Ishullanu, let us taste of your strength,
>stretch out your hand to me, and touch our vulva.
>Ishullanu said to you:
>‘Me! What is it you want from me!
>Has my mother not baked, and have I not eaten
>that I should now eat food under contempt and curses
>and that alfalfa grass should be my only cover against
>the cold?
>As you listened to these his words
>you struck him, turning him into a dwarf(?),
>and made him live in the middle of his (garden of) labors,
>where the mihhu do not go up, nor the bucket of dates (?) down.
>And now me! It is me you love, and you will ordain for me as
>for them!”