What's the best sport betting site in the US??

What's the best sport betting site in the US??

My fat fucking ass.com

Bovada?

ew

I think Bovada is the only option for americans since it's based on one of those carribean islands. US law prohibits online betting due to some money transfer across state lines rule. Lel, enjoy your freedoms

mommy

NITROGEN SPORTS

This is the only correct answer.

If you win you can get your money off the site in seconds

THICC

>ew

fag confirmed

pls sauce

Bovada.

Red pill me on spreads how tf they work

Is this legit? Patriots over Texans is a sure thing I would go all in

>mfw I don't have enough dick for that much THICC

15.5 point spread.

The pats are good, but i wouldnt bet on a spread that large unless the browns were playing.

Bookmaker. Been around longer than Microsoft. Quick payouts. Won't boot winners.

So this means they have to win by 14 or more to win the bet?

> redpill you

no one makes money gambling. The ones that say they do will tell everyone about their big wins, but don't say a word when they lose (which is often).

You can either bet moneyline or spread. The best strategy is spread. In either case, it's a fixed game. Vegas is very very very good at what they do. They built the city on the millions of people who thought they could beat the oddsmakers.

But hey maybe you'll be the 1% that can make a profit.

Spreads are giving the favorite a point advantage.

Lets say Patriots are playing the Jaguars. The spread will likely be +14 for the patriots.

So if you pick Patriots they have to win by more than 14 points for you to win the bet. If you pick Jaguars then as long as the Patriots don't beat the Jaguars by more than 13 points, you win the bet.

Dont worry bro, i sleep with this older woman who has a body like that and only time it was difficult to get in was when she was lying on her stomach and I was penetrating from behind. Her ass got in the way a bit but honestly just go for doggy, missionary, spoon. You will be able to give her a good time. Im honestly an average size and she loves it. Her husband enjoys watching it also and has invited me over many times. Swinging is a great way to experience a lot of things, its hard as a single guy though but if you find a couple then youre set for a while unless theyre low people and let anyone join them then stay the hell away you will get stds and aids quick.

Except poker.

I don't know how you people don't feel awkward after such a thing.

>fuck wife
>husband watching
>finish
>nakedly go to the bathroom and clean up
>come out, husband has made coffee
>you and the husband are drinking coffee while wife cleans up

>so, uh, yeah. fucking your wife, that was cool
>yep
>she uh. she has a great pussy
>indeed
>well its been great. gotta get going now. you--I mean your wife can call me anytime

BRAPP

True, poker is a little better. I'd say the top 10% to 20% can make a decent living.

But even among poker heads, I'd say only about 2% or 3% are really making it.

Besides, you have to grind, and rely on taking idiots money.

Well generally you talk a lot beforehand, bunch of normal stuff. Think of it like NSA sex or friends with benefits, you dont actually interact with them in their normal life all the time. You meet them when they want to see you, go to a bar or a restaurant, have some drinks and eat some food. Talk about normal stuff, flirt with the wife, then you leave and go to their place or a hotel.

Its all about the women also, say you wanted to join. I can invite you, we talk a bit & I tell you the rules they have(no kissing her, condoms, no rough). When they say they want to meet on a certain date, I text you and find out if youre free. Day of the meet we all meet up, talk about normal stuff like normal people, go back and fuck the wife. Afterwards we leave, next day text or call and say "that was interesting, id like to do that again" or if you didnt like it then thats ok.

But honestly its not that big a deal, thing is the guy is not who you would expect to be sorta into the lifestyle. Hes like 6' 2" & 240lbs & he could kick my ass easily but the power dynamic shift in that moment is something out of this world when youre in that moment. So the husband gets to fuck his wife also but if I wanted I could order his around. I could also tell him to go sit in the corner or go drink at a bar till his wife calls but desu that may put an end to the whole thing because raw emotions are very different from a fantasy, I want everyone to have fun so we can do it again.

One time I remember we had finished up, shes on the bed exhausted and nearly passed out. I lean in and give her a quick kiss on the cheek. As I was pulling away, she grabs my hand and pulls me in and whispers "again tomorrow". That was the first time we ever met up twice in a row in the 2-3 years I knew them. Just focus on her and give her a good time and they will invite you, its honestly the gf/wife who has the power & say.

I've been using 5Dimes to bet on UFC fights.
You have to deposit a minimum of $50 USD to your account.

BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPTTPHGHPGG

yup
been on it about a year now, reliable site

Do you live in the us

yes