Tfw you live in yeuropoorland and there is a twingo on every corner of the street

>tfw you live in yeuropoorland and there is a twingo on every corner of the street

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4Gm4YpIuiM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you live in North America and there is a 350hp V8 on every corner of the street

>tfw you live in Yuropoorland and there is a bombing on every corner of the street
ftfy

Not in my country yet :^)

>tfw you live in Murica and there are niggers on every corner of the street

Not in my city yet. :^)

>tfw you live in Murica and there is a shooting on every corner of the street
ftfy

only in minority neighborhoods

in america
you're more likely to get shot by a toddler than by a terrorist
stay away from schools guys stay safe

I'm surprised that there's not a European Veeky Forumstist here who not only owns a Twingo, but decided to make a tofu meme machine replica out of a white one. And putting a couple of super eurobeat stickers on it, too.

that would be a cool project, since they cost like 300€ here

The paint job would be very expensive
Allmost all the inside would need to be repainted too
That's a lot of work

>buy white twingo
>paint half the trim on the exterior black
>get the Fujiwara die cut
Your total investment shouldn't be more than two grand

Yeah, just buy a white Twingo in the first place and rattlecan the rest. Then invest in AT LEAST two (2) 'Powered By Super Eurobeat' stickers and a booming sound system to blast eurobeat while you get fully hektik in your 60BHP memebox.

>tfw you live in straya and there is a Holden on every corner of the street

some guys are breddy close without knowing it

>tfw it takes americans 8 cylinders, 9000kg and 8mpg to get 350bhp

Believe it or not, white ones are pretty rare. I don't think I've ever seen one in the wild, and I live in a city with plenty of Twingos. Pic very much related.

hallo nederland meneer

same here, I don't think I ever saw a white one in my 33yo existence

>live in Europe
>there's a Porsche on almost every street
>cars older than 10 are relatively few and far between
>there are two Maseratis and a new Lotus in my app.unit full of students
Time to move, OP.

This is now a gore thread.

The key thing you're missing is that a burger V8 is ridiculously understressed. It's doesn't make a staggering amount of power, but it will make the power it does make absolutely forever. (Given optimum running conditions, of course. Proper maintenance intervals, good gas, good oil and filter, not track driven, etc.)

True, but Twongi under same circumstances will outlast humanity as well.

Same deal, it's a 1239cc 8v OHV engine putting out 55 horsepower. Not exactly a firebreather.

I was gonna say that, looking for white Twingos on google only brought up gen 3 versions.

They should make a gen 4 that's FR and looks like the gen 1, and powered by a 20B-REW.

OP hier hallo meneer poepneger

>drawing eyelids on your car with a sharpie

This car shows me levels of autism I didn't even knew were possible

Taxi didn't have as many Twingos in the scenes as I expected it to have.

Well of course twingos are way too small to be used as taxis

no no, I meant in the hectic traffic scenes, among those long lines of random cars or parking somewhere.

>tfw the 350hp V8 gets cucked by speed limits

>60BHP memebox.
There's a 75 HP version of the 1st gen Twingo

German here. I literally always see a Twingo whenever I drive for more than 10 minutes but I've never seen a white one.

they play both sides, prey and hunter

... what a fucking idiot owner

When he said monitories, he meant niggers.

toddler are a minorities too
but niggers are more dangerous if you're a nigger yourself

>Implying most of them aren't 140-180hp VEEE EIIIGHT MOUTERS from the 70s and 80s

looking slick yo.

pretty sure he's talking about modern pony cars and the challenger m8

These are super rare apparently.

I think for a design that started in the late 80s and came out in the early 90s it really looked fresh until around 2010

The best part is pic related was supposed to replace it when it launched in 2004, but people just kept buying Twingos.

Yeah, it's fucking ridiculous.

Even till the end the numbers were really good but I guess Renault was so fucking desperate to invent itself anew again (meaning becoming even more boring and similar like all others) they just pulled the plug.

It would have been fucking amazing if it was still in production and we would have gotten a 25 years edition original Twingo next year.

lel

Is it possible to get a MemeGo in the USA?

if you can find a pre-may 1993 (they launched in april 93) then it should be just under the 25 year rule right?

good luck finding a super-early twingo in europe though, early ones are starting to rise in value with collectors

You see this twingo? This twingo drove through fucking Australia.
youtube.com/watch?v=r4Gm4YpIuiM

maybe next year when they're officially exportable

fucking bing bong when will you learn

yea

By far the most obvious way to legally import a vehicle into the United States is to simply bring it into compliance with U.S. rules and regulations. Unfortunately, “simple” is hardly the word to describe this process, as it’s easily the most expensive strategy on this list.

To start, bringing a non-conforming car into compliance with U.S. rules and regulations requires crash testing the car in order to prove that it meets U.S. safety standards. That means you can’t simply buy one example of the car you want to import: you have to buy several. And as you can probably guess, all will be destroyed in the ensuing crash tests

Maybe someone already did the crash tests for the Twingo

I still want a rotary Twingo. A roTwingo? A Twankel? Either care, I wanna see a VERY fast twingo running at incredible dorifto speeds while it goes BRAAAAAPBRAPBRAPBRAP *apex seals blow* POP POP POP

Hon?

You're doing god's work. Fuck these pieces of shit and anyone who pretends like like them.

Jokes on you, gay ass faggot, i love twongi. They are happy even when they die.

>i caused this trigger

>he answered me
>i triggered him so fucking much

>Drake

lol look at this loser having a meltdown

>he has no life so he trolls people on a Burmese lawnmower repair imageboard
Go drive your car, user. It will brighten your mood

>Say something emotional and stupid
>"ur gay lmao"
>U TRIGGERED U TRIGGERED

>tfw no twingos in burgerland yet
>cant have twingoverdoses every single waking moment