Thinking anyone will ever make a 4 cylinder turbo better than ford

>Thinking anyone will ever make a 4 cylinder turbo better than ford

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_L_engine#2.3L_DISI_Turbo_.28L3-VDT.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a way to tell if a Mustang is the ecoboost or the 6 cylinder one just by looking at it?
Obviously a GT will have a GT or a 5.0 on it, but how can you know with the others?

ecoboost badge

Are these things any good?

ARe they like some sort of understated lightweight with lots of potential?

Dodge and Mitsubishi have already done it alphonse

>Mitsubishi
>Not Dead

>what is a Subaru EJ257

Where though?
Or are they actually obvious and I've just never seen one in person yet?

neon srt4

Who cares turbo fours are for gays

>not posting the correct turbo 4

As if the V6 version wasn't bad enough, Ford has found a way to make you look even more like a bitch, and gave you 4 cylinders for your "muscle car".

Any muscle car with less than 8 cylinders can be discarded.

Its still a better sports car than the BRZ

They are unfortunately too heavy. plus Ford didn't really show their non-V8 trims the same love GM did their non-V8 Camaros.

There are regular V6 and 4 cylinder Camaros and there are more performance oriented trims within them.

With the V6 1LE they basically made their own M2 class sports car using the same chassis.

I kinda wish Ford would make a actual SVO Mustang but since the car is a bit too heavy to be as nimble it probably wouldn't be worth it.

If only Fox-body sized stangs existed today done up like today's stangs only with 4 and 6 cylinder options alongside the bigger stangs. might seem useless to have to types of mustangs but i bet the people who buy GT86s would dig it.

sides and back, they will be pretty obvious.
it has a green leaf and the word ecoboost so you can't really miss it, not sure if they updated it though.

there's no ecoboost badge as in other ferds.

the V6 has the pony on the rear trunk with vertical lines through it.
the ecoboost has a pony, no lines on the trunk.
the GT has "GT" on the trunk and "GT" on the fenders.

The wheels pictured are ecoboost performance pack 19" wheels. also included in the perf. pack for EB or GT is a lack of rear decklid spoiler. the GT perf pack comes with a different style of gloss black 19" wheels.

the presence of a lump antenna on the rear of the roof (or on the trunk lid if convertible) means premium package, that has an XM receiver. the premium package also comes with half leather seats and a larger dash display. Also included is a body color, removable, rear diffuser.

agreed, but you posted the wrong one user

and by "GT" on the fenders I mean "5.0"

now watch as I upload trash

Gm already does

You seem to know a lot about S550s. I have a GT PP with leather and backup sensors but the small non premium screen - was this a special package for PP or random?

bump

Thanks, I didn't know this.

Now I know who to laugh at when I see their "muscle car" only has 4 cylinders.

All performance package cars have those gloss black 19" wheels thats the standard unless modified. The tired will be pirelli p-zeros 255 in the front and 275's in the back

Totally not the question but ok

>riding the EcoBus this hard

This is a 4cyl turbo Mustang. What sells it to me over an S15 Spec-R?

A minivan is a better sports car than the brz

>literally a 2.3L Mazda MZR engine with a turbo
>literally the same powerplant as a Mazdaspeed3, with some new ECU tuning

Stay niggerish Ford fans.

Same goes for the Camaro, just an updated Cobalt SS engine

Do GM fags deny this, though? Because every Ford faggot I meet actively denies that these aren't just re-tuned L series engines, despite a mountain of information to the contrary.

The old Mazda engines aren't direct injected

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_L_engine#2.3L_DISI_Turbo_.28L3-VDT.29

Ecoboost Mustang or Focus RS? Which is better?

Focus RS without a doubt

>2.3L engine
>turbo'd to make 350hp

Enjoy your blown engine at 50,000 miles. No shitty Ford engine can take that kind of pressure and strain for very long.

Also

>paying as much as a new Mustang GT for a 4 cylinder cuckwagon

WEW.

Of those two, the RS, but I'm curious as to why you think the RS should be in competition with the boostang, when the price point means it competes with the GT.

There's a Ford Focus GT?

They use the same engine.

Maybe you should hang yourself for thinking a cuckmobile hatchback is comparable to a RWD 5.0L V8 muscle car.

Stupid cunt.

No-one compared the RS to the Mustang GT you retard. It was between the RS and Ecoboost because they both use the exact same 4 cylinder turbocharged engine