Would you become a filthy normie like this guy?

ITT: You suddenly have 500k to invest in car shit

Other urls found in this thread:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=239691846&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=20700&makeModelVariant1.modelId=38&pageNumber=7&scopeId=C&fnai=next
youtube.com/watch?v=1KbTLfe_5Hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i prefer knowledge

1000 Twingos

...to fix up :3

>would you buy a good car if you had a lot of money to spend on a car
Yes. Stop creating shit threads and kys yourself, retard.

>lambo
>good car
lmao

>garage. big garage. more like a fucking warehouse -$100,000
>nice lexus gs 430 - daly -$13,000
>lexus gs F - alt daly -$100,000
>a shitty $5k bimmer or a merc - for track day bra -$5,000
>lotus elise -cause they look cool and exotic -$50,000
>brand new WRX STI - all jokes aside it's a gud kar - $30,000
>ND miata because I'm already balls deep thanks to the WRX -$20,000
>mazda RX-8 -$10,000
>some offroad thing -$10,000
>new type R civic -$60,000
>$102,000 in tools and equipment -$102,000

and that's $500,000

And yet you post the thickest motherfucker on youtube.

Your shitty math triggered me hard
There's no way twingos cost 500
I guessed you were thinking 5000, but for you to buy 1000 twingos you would need 5 million

Kys niggerposter

250k - Fat as fuck garage, wired for 3 phase, spray booth/oven, guillotine maybe even a hydraulic press brake and guillotine. Polishing wheel, vibratory tumbler, lathe, 5 axis CNC...
100k - Either a fully complimented snap-on or Proto tool library, plus a fluid flusher, angle grinders and buffers, Lincoln TIG 255, oxy setup and a plasma cutter I guess.
50k - Longblocks of the likes of 1UZs, RB26/30's, 2JZs, 4AGE, FC20, some Ford flatheads, Chevvy smallblocks...
30k - Raw materials, sheet, billet, rods, polishing wheels, polishing discs, pads wheels and etc etc etc
Remaining (60k?) - A few rolling chassis, Caterham, Miata or two, or as many Ultima shells/chassis as I can afford.

I'd put it on a fund for those sweet interest shekels

Hello newfriend. First day on Veeky Forums?

I don't believe it

Post link

that is fucking retarded
wtf

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=239691846&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=20700&makeModelVariant1.modelId=38&pageNumber=7&scopeId=C&fnai=next

I would like a Model S and a Class A RV.
I would tow said Model S with said Class A RV and go on fun adventures.

newfaggots need to fucking lurk more or fucking leave.

This is it.

>5000$ twingo

>new house with big garage - $280k
>911 turbo s - $220k

>tow said Model S
just pay a hooker to drive your Model S behind your RV

$4500 worth of fresh, I figured that was just assumed on a $5000 Twingo, so his math worked for me.

>gets btfo
>n-newfag!!!!

stay btfo

btfo in what way? lmao

>literal 13 year old
This board, I swear.

>buy as many nsx as possible at 50-70 grand
>wait
>SELL FOR A HUNDRED G, SON
>repeat with different rarity car

I wouldn't become a normie. I'd love to start my own kitcar manufacturer, building Lotus Seven-ish cars, but with newer 5.7, 6.4 and Hellcat Hemi's. Sort of the GT-R of kitcar: a great compromise in performance, power and luxury. Hell I might even go looking for an AWD option - but the packaging would be horrible.

Well that's your opinion

I'd just buy 2 FDs and spend the rest on travelling and maintaining them

Interesting idea. I could just let it drive itself after the level 5 Autopilot update. That would be fun.

>new type R civic - $60K
Since fucking when dude.

>invest

First the habitation, then the hobbies.

>there are people here who chose to stuff their garage with cars but still rent or make house payments

I am happy for him that he made a shit ton of money but I hope he made more than just $500,000 because buying a car like that is not very fiscally responsible when all you have is $500k to your name

>kiddies on Veeky Forums in charge of money

>there are people here who think someone wants their teenage revelations on financial responsibility in 'your dream car' thread

What are you, some 14 year old highschool kiddie?

An FD and an 86

Are these fucking stones?! REEEEEEEEEEEE

Ford RS200

They're clearly english muffins.

>RV
>house on wheels

>not a camper

stay btfo

what kinda stones to you usually see lad?

>invest
>car shit

Found the poorfag who doesn't know anything about money.

>camper
>house on wheels
>not a glorified casket, in the best case with an integrated portapotty and gas stove

I quadruple it within a week, in crypto currency

Then buy a lotus esprit from late 80s / early 90's

Fuck that get a 2002 TT V8 and uncuck the transmission

they appreciate literally the day they leave the lot due to waitlist. they are just like high fashion. high end goods appreciate. the right models always appreciate.

Mazda RX-7 and a supply of apex seals.

use the 500k and a small loan to open a stealership

No u

something reasonably fun and comfy and reliable for $60k max
put the rest in dividend stocks
reinvest for a bit, add some money from my salary
maybe buy some real estate
eventually retire early with a nice fat yearly payout

This. Plus bigger fuel pump/injectors. ECU. Bigger radiator. Studding. And a single turbo. I would have fun.

Garage with a bed and shit.
All the tools.
TRD 86 to daily in.
50s New Yorker car
Cant think of much else

- Restomod an RX-4
- 2-door '90s Impreza w/ new STi drivetrain and medium turbo.
- NB2 vvti 1.8 + 6-speed swap my MX-5 and put a small turbo on it.
- Celica All-Trac ST-185
- EH (USDM's 'EG') hatch w/ an all-motor built k24 swap.
- SW20 MR2 Turbo
- '97-'99 Eclipse GSX
- LS2 GTO

+ A garage with a lift, tools, a hot/cold fractional distillation setup, gasoline, oils, and spare parts/engines.

>piece of land to build a nice garage with a loft space on
>a good hydraulic lift, good tools, good air compressor, etc.
>proceed to shoehorn the powertrain from a Honda S2000 into pic related

fuck cars it's going straight to drugs

>not spending your $$$ on car shit + tools first then spending the remainder on drugs

>new Mazda
>old BMW
>turbo IS300

>buy a small house on a decent sized plot of land, build a big garage, pay off my loans, travel a bit

400k invested in self driving meme company, 50k on one 4x4 camper van, 20k on current year civic, the rest on a fleet of twingos

Super cars dont excite me in any way
like they just feel like fake cars to me, I dont see the point
im not interested in it

hey man, if you're still here

why would you fucking buy a huracan?

it's literally the only depreciating lamborghini. You should've bought a used aventador. or even better, any of the other real lamborghinis.

only basketball americans and retards who have no idea how to manage themselves buy gallardos/huracans/ whatever

I'd buy EVERY SINGLE AE86 on the PLANET and create a fleet of tofu meme machines. I'd also pay for the total conversions of SR5s and AE85s to "GT-S" and "AE86" respectively. If any of them are autotragic, they WILL be converted to manual, no questions asked.

>Search Honda civic
>sort: highest first
>third listing was 60k
So i went with it

>the right models always appreciate

Like what? Even the Veyron depreciated.

>buy a Civic Type-R and an AE86
>spend the rest of the money on property in london
>rent it out to idiots for 2K+ a month

RVs are comfier, though.

I feel the same way. I want a Model S over any other car because it's fast, but also roomy, and economical.

Buy a Honda Civic 5th gen. sedan paint it like your average grandma color (the beige-ish looking color), replace the engine with a vtec honda motor (I have no engine knowledge but idgaf), then blast nothing but eurobeat while driving a shitty looking sleeper

Army of 1000 Corollas

Btfo

I would open a dealership

Id get an mx-5 with 100k+ miles and half a million black ice trees. Upgrade the soundsystem and blast this all day

youtube.com/watch?v=1KbTLfe_5Hs

E63 AMG, Bonestock manual Supra, 575M and the rest will be for the many times I'll have to service the 575

>Filthy normie
>Spent $50,000 (If he bought it before the price started going back up) on a Gallardo, the babby's first of lambos
>Spent a pointless amount of money on a poor man's model of a status symbol car that is less reliable than an (equally priced) new F-150

Normie after all.

The actual worst taste I've ever seen on Veeky Forums holy shit

Drive a 911 GT3 then come back to us child.

Ricer: the post.

NSX are hard to find tho, you'd be better off with e30 m3's, they're going for 40k and there's quite some available.

>250k garage fully stocked, bridge etc.
>150k machine shop, maybe paint booth.
>E36 sedan project, do engine rebuild, solid lifters, etc for higher revs, stroke engine, sleeve, turbo with all my faghat ideas for making things more complicated but controllable.