How the hell am i supposed to save up for my dream car? How do you overcome the frustration?

How the hell am i supposed to save up for my dream car? How do you overcome the frustration?

I want a Charger, ive been saving up for 2 years and i have 20k to spend, but nothing ever comes up and boomers eternally want more money just because their shit gets older.

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/private/details/Chrysler-Valiant-Charger-1974/SSE-AD-4752211/?Cr=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait for a deal. Be willing to drive for it. Be willing to build it.

its frustrating thats all, the longer you save the appreciation hits harder

carsales.com.au/private/details/Chrysler-Valiant-Charger-1974/SSE-AD-4752211/?Cr=3

This is the cheapest i could find, OP. But at least it's a 265 in manual.

Also agree with this

They need to die off. Help matters, perhaps.

Gen x would just buy it all up i guess. But i supposed the fact that these cars are appreciating can apply for muscle cars in general

But what i dont like is how they are treated as assets rather than drivers and as a result they become investment commodities which i think is the wrong attitude

buy a roller

It really depends on how stripped it is

sure if youre a pussy

That should be a discount since the steering wheel is on the wrong side.

Sounds like you need to adjust your expectations to your income.

Look at your budget. Are you spending anything on frivolous things? I've known people who have gone on beans and rice diets to save for their dream car. How much do you really want it?

>mfw my dream car is under 2k for one in halfway decent condition

>can get dream car in "worn but running" condition for $4k
>have seen many examples come and go on craigslist
>poorfag so I can't even save that much

Well what is it.

What year Charger are you looking for and what package? If you are looking for a HEMI or 440/six pack then yeah, forget about finding one under 20k.

You could just buy a 318 in meh condition or a roller .

Impreza RS coupe.

too bad all of them are rusted POS

and to bad they all have subaru boxer engines in them but other than that, great car.

>tfw dream truck was rare as hell
>bought a shitpile example for 1,400
>SUV it was based on produced in the millions and they litter junkyards like rocks
>every interchangeable part is piss cheap and easy to find
>will cost me less than $5k totally when completely restored and painted
Pick something else OP.

toyota?

Hello new obscure object of desire

The rust isn't too hard to fix from what I've seen.
Also boxer mustard race you just don't understand.