Difference between Nietzsche's definition of 'Übermensch' vs. Hitler's definition of 'Übermensch'

Difference between Nietzsche's definition of 'Übermensch' vs. Hitler's definition of 'Übermensch'.

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitler vs. Nietzsche staredown

>Hitler ever defining any thing
lol

Nietzche's ubermensch wouldn't have lost like a little bitch.

Nietzsche's was not about race, it was about elevating yourself above what is merely "a man".

Hitler's was about "our nation is above other nations and should rule them"

hitler lied about everything so we'll never know what his true views were

Hitler didn\t have a definition. Show me one speech where he even mentions Ubermensch.

>Nietzsche's was not about race, it was about elevating yourself above what is merely "a man".
it was about a type of people with specific psychological traits

Nietzsche's definition was a personal aspiration, Hitler's was a racial designation that you were born with.

One was an educated and highly influential thinker, the other was historically illiterate fine arts reject who suffered from a long list of mental diseases.

Nietzsche was actually quite successful as a writer so he was far from a reject.

Nietzsche's Übermensch: Perfect Human, creator of values, doesn't give shit about God or Religion

Hitler's Übermensch: Blue eyed blonde haired athletic and intelligent (he considered this the ideal Human as shown in propaganda movies, though in reality most Nazis were from this ideal, i.e. Goebbels).

kek

>Hitler's Übermensch: Blue eyed blonde haired

Have you read Mein Kampf? It says nothing about "Blonde haired and Blue eyed" in there but it does talk a lot about the Jews, see:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

and

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

Nietzsche's Ubermensch is an individual while Hitler's was a collective

As far as I know hitler never mentions 'ubermensch' and I think the regime only used it as a propaganda term and never as official policy.

What Hitler seen as positive traits was more akin to Schopenhauer's ascetic man.

>The Zog.info

I can't believe people like you actually exist

Random QTDDIOT
What did Hitler and other High Ranking 3rd Reich members think of Goerings grosse obesity

seriously his racial theories were pretty much based on how much coke and amphetamine he had taken that day

Nietzsche's was more philosophical, Hitler's was more political pandering and sociological. Both were aesthetic to a degree.

The Overman in Nietzsche is quite simply someone above mankind, philosophically. Nietzsche understood our personal philosophy to be tied to our very spirit —which is the body and its wisdom, not some abstraction. All of humanity's dreams and aspirations and affections are influenced by its physical limitations, its social drives, etc. Only one is the Overman, the one person who is not affected by these ailments, who has long toiled in overcoming oneself to the point where they have become so elite, so masterful of themselves, that they appear like an evil monstrosity to the general public, who has more wisdom than any other, for they have gone the furthest in their journey. Spiritually, philosophically, they are the most mature human.

Hitler's notion of the Overman I'm not 100% historically familiar with, but based on what I've heard for what that's worth... firstly, Hitler was a politician. Doesn't matter that he started as a rejected artist who became the leader of some Worker's Lodge at a mead hall or whatever the fuck and got arrested for protesting against the government, as much of a revolutionary he is, he is still a politician. He still had members of the German Congress assassinated so he could take full control of the political situation in Germany. Ultimately, he just regurgitated what Germans wanted for nearly a century prior: the deportation of un-German peoples from their country and a heroic identity for themselves since they very much still lacked a proper identity due to their not-too-long-ago past as nomadic barbarian tribes.

1/2

2/2

Hitler's "Blonde Haired Blue Eyed Beast" I'm not sure is even historically true, but if it is, that is very much just aesthetic, but also a little philosophical. Because Nietzsche does acknowledge that the physical body is a part of the spirit, physical attractiveness should, ideally, contribute to the spirit's well being and chance for greater success in life. And a blonde haired blue eyed man was, and still is to many, one of the most attractive appearances of a human being achievable. But Nietzsche never really gave it THAT much emphasis on physical appearance, because it plays a minor role overall. What has a bigger impact on a person's spirit is being ugly.

I don't doubt that Hitler didn't understand the aesthetic part of the Overman though. If you look at photography or any footage from the Third Reich, it looks very grand, powerful, and somewhat inspiring. It looks "evil" and sinister to anyone not white or of a dominant temperament personality-wise, but very powerful and orderly and clearly ambitious to those that are. He got that much from Nietzsche's Overman, though I don't think Nietzsche was his main motivator for any of it, and that affects the end result.

You've been spamming these links in every Veeky Forums even when they're basically irrelevant to the conservation, like here. Truly shameless. You should really re-evaluate your life, user

Most interesting point thus raised.