I want a car that says "I am the most boring human being on the face of the planet"

I want a car that says "I am the most boring human being on the face of the planet"

But?
Deep down?
At its very core?
Its fun

Cream colored Lexus LS400

Geo metro

TITCR

Wrong
Alright fuck Veeky Forums you guys know jack shit about cars. Im done. Fuck off. Bye.

this is actually a good suggestion

>guys suggest something for me
>>"ok"
>NO FUCK THAT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT FUCK OFF BYE
Aww, cute.

>Wrong
Maybe for you, but I agree with 100%. No need to be such a bitch.

Some old mercedes diesel.

>automatic

>didn't specify that it has to be automatic
>>ugh like fuck off guys ok if you didnt know I want a manual without me even specifying then you just dont know shit about cars #UGH
You said you want something that looks boring, you get what you asked for. Are you a woman? is that why you expect us to be able o read your mind?

>implying everyone and their grandma doesn't manual swap and drift them to death

That said I'd rather keep it my daily and cruise, that air suspension is wonderful

>What is swapping?

Honda Fit.

have fun riding the bus

This is actually a good answer. New enough that it isn't only driven by poorfags and enthusiasts, blends in with the crowd, unassuming, but not terrible to drive if you're okay with having no power.

Buy a focus rs and swap out the bumpers and wheels with a standard focus.

P71 crown vic
early-mid 90's gm b-body
e100 Corolla
w123/w124

I really want to see someone do this.

Might have to quiet down the exhaust a bit too though.

An Equinox

Manual Chevrolet SS

Corvette
Mustang
Camaro
Miata

Debadged T5 Volvo my nig

Hard to find.

Look harder

a lightweight turbo deisel hatchback from the early 2000s

First gen CRV or RAV4 in AWD with manual tranny

>being this autistic

>Debadged T5 Volvo my nig
Underrated

Saab 9-2X Aero/Forester XT/Outback XT/Legacy GT

Bonus if you get it in a boring color and keep stock ride height.

My dad had a geo, it's not fun at all. Poor people parrot that to justify their poor people purchase. It's a slow, shitty, fwd, cock sucker of a car.

OP Taurus SHO, remove SHO badges.

4th gen Civic EX sedan with a manual. Looks like the ultimate granny mobile, but that engine and trans are sooo much fun to drive.

Buick Grand National. Looks like 80s GM trash, is actually fast and joyous.

Cobalt SS
SVT Focus
SVT Contour

This is just a rebadged Commodore SS right? This would be a pretty good choice

92-94 civic hatch, non riced just vtec swapped

>not a single post mentioning prius

Maybe because Priuses are the opposite of fun?

Hahawhsr

The Honda Fit is a slow fag mobile and your boss will challenge you to race if he sees you driving one.

Miata

LS swapped light gray Prius with steel wheels/hubcaps

Had one, was fun

Mazda Protege, preferably a Protege5.

FPBP

The GN is not ordinary at all. I saw one the other day it was like meeting a hero. Regals are the same minus the badging and blackness. Buicks have always been beautiful don't hate them because of GM.

Old Volvo
Svt contour was a good suggestion

Can you even get them in manual I thought they were all auto, or can you special order one?

No a T-type would be better.

Same mechanical and power as the GN but none of the obvious Black out give away that the GN has, looks like a Regal mostly aside from the hood.

A GN kind of gives it away but a T-type is slightly less talked about (Aside from being the same thing Sans the GN appearance package) and comes in more civilian colors.

>boring but fun

a 5-speed 2wd 4.3l vortec S10

I'd say 2 door blazer, but that might not be boring enough

ls swapped volvo wagon

saab 9-2x aero

Low quality bait OP, go with 's suggestion

Honda civic with zero aftermarket mods... or basically any boy racer car with zero modifications.. even the radio and speakers are stock.
Final boss: FIAT500