The fuck is up with all those stickers on US/global market cars?

>NOT FOR PARKING
>DO NOT TOUCH THIS COGWHEEL
>DO NOT TOUCH ENGINE WHEN HOT
>OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
>DO NOT DRINK COOLANT
>DO NOT EAT THIS SWITCH

Why?
Where's the common sense? Where's the driver license education?

Lawsuits from idiots who hurt themselves and couldn't admit to their own fuckup so they resort to "it didn't say it was dangerous on it".

Its called a nanny state, thank your local ambulance chaser and lawmaker.

This

It's america. If it doesn't have a warning, people will do it and then sue you.

So Americans are arseholes AND fuckwits?

>Where's the driver license education?

Did you get taught not to drink coolant while sitting for your license?

Pretty much. Don't forget rude, racist, sexist, and brainwashed, though.

because that's the only point OP questions, right?

No, but education on hazard labels was part of basic education anyway.

>racist, sexist,
>and brainwashed
Pick one.

Burgers are simply retarded. Ever wonder why coffee cups say HOT on them? It's because some dipshit spilt their coffee on themself, """burned""" themself, then sued mcdicks and won

>racist, sexist
>and brainwashed

those are mutually exclusive here

if you make politics a part of your dientity, you're either a friendless contrarian alt-righter who can't even agree with his own "side" or religiously follow the socially acceptable opinions forced by the media.

the only good people left don't care, and just want to see it all burn.

seriously though, i really like the taste of brake fluid. I i see some with a mad orange colour m always temped to drink some.

If i get some on my hands i just have to lick it off like its cream.

If it fucks me up ill just sue my boss lol.

>I'm superior because I have no opinion
Nice reddit speech faggot.

WARNING: Do not read this warning!

>Spill coffee
>It hurts a little whatever man up pussy
>straight face, say "ow, oh god, i'm going to need a penis transplant, doctor give me an eight incher"
>Extract several million from the nearest jew's bank account and get an extra six inches of dick
>This makes me retarded

???

Someone please post the sun visor spider (the one behind the warning sticker)

ACKSHUALLY the full story is they literally did have it way too hot at one plaxe because truckers liked it, and the old lady that spilled it literally required skin grafts or some shit on her legs.

The case was more complicated than that. The coffee was way too hot, you shouldnt get thrid degree burns if you spill some on you.

Which makes it acceptable to now put "HOT" on cups everywhere? Story still sounds like "some dipshit spilled coffee on themself" to me.

you obviously are either too stupid to understand how liability works, or trolling. Obviously really everyone knows the coffee is fucking hot, but if the company doesn't put a warning they are open to liability if someone is injured, same with all of the other things you pointed out.

sweetie looks lost over here

Welcome to America. We've eliminated natural selection entirely and now literally anyone can live a healthy life.

No, it makes it acceptable to serve superheated coffee, and if anyone complains "it says it's hot on the cup, take your lawyer and shove it".

DAMN

AND...she asked for just enough to cover medical bills. The jury decided to stick it to a cocky fancy lawyer up corporation.

Have you considered suicide?

Insurance scamming shitlords but yeah you pretty much got it.

Not a murican, so not really used to the law customs of the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave

If I understand correctly, with that criteria someone could sue the gas company for not letting you know that there's explosive/combustible fumes inside tubes running through your house, or the electricity company for not putting a "DANGER! high voltage" sticker/cast molding (in both plain English and Braille) in every socket and device that doesn't use a very low voltage

One would expect people to understand not to touch things that have many angry pixies running through, like you'd expect them not to put their hands inside a working blender/meat grinder

>expecting americans (56% lmao) to have common sense

>implying liability isn't a thing world wide
so tell me user do your cigarettes and alcohol not warn you they are harmful?

I know they do, just don't know how the judges or whoever justify being "too dumb to live" sometimes literally

Of course they do. You always try to remember people that highly addictive, noxious substances are something best kept away

However, I won't equate a tobacco addiction, or purchasing a bottle of rum, to your little kid sticking a couple wires into the wall socket because he wants to feel like Robocop

I'm okay with letting people know "this will kil u if u drink/touch", but people ought to use their brain, and not get used to expect someone else to pinpoint every possible danger out there. It's also a part of taking responsibility for yourself, IMO

>Land of the Free
Surprisingly restrictive. Motorbikes aren't even allowed to split lanes in some states.
Your homeowner's association is 'free' to mandate that you can't work on your car on your own property. Or even wash it on your own property. Or they're free to evict you from the home YOU OWN, and then sell it to recoup the costs of the fines they levied on you.
>Home of the Brave
Panicky morons.

>Surprisingly restrictive
Yeah, sometimes I find out that I'm much more free to do certain things than the general US population, and I can't help but think to myself how the hell people allow others to shit on them like that. So many good things that people can't have/do because of...bureaucracy? taxes maybe?

The whole HOA thing is FULL RETARD to me. Can't imagine living somewhere like that, only grandpa who's annoyed by absolutely everything can be happy like that

It's like living with a chastity cage on, and to take it off, you need to sell your house

Why do americans shit themselves in the supermarket???

Homeowner's is the goddamn worst. My friend had a case of hooligans smashing the mailbox with a bat from a moving car. After enough cases of it, they put up one of those stone mailboxes to deter the vandalism. What happens? Homeowner's comes and tells them they can't put that up because if the dipshits try to smash it they'll break their arms. I now understand the plights of UK cucks who aren't allowed to put up barbed wire because crooks will hurt themselves on it, it's fucking ridiculous. Can't they just like, not smash the goddamn mailbox? It's not even a bladed implement like barbed wire, it's a fucking mailbox.

Better than having a whole street just for that. Also can grab some ice cream or some other treat while at it. Efficiency is important

Damnit all to hell

While you're at it, make the glass in every house shatter-proof so when little Treyshaun comes for his monthly 4am visit, he doesn't get his poor widdle hands cut on the window he just destroyed

>We've eliminated natural selection entirely
>hurrdurr

Warning labels should probably be removed.

For instance, bleach.
>Obviously smells toxic
>Can cause chemical burn
>Destroys clothing if used improperly
>DO NOT DRINK

Yep, much like the English whose shit culture we inherited. But at least we can still buy silverware without a permit.

Because FREEDOM and really bad hygiene. Really, americans can't even be trusted to wash their hands.

They take pills that inhibit the digestion of grease and fat and then it all comes out the back end when they only eat greasy and fatty foods.

>Really bad hygiene
What. I visited Belgium and the use of deodorant, regular showers, and regular brushing of the teeth was foreign to them.

People smelled god awful there. Visited a few other places while overseas and really only the Italians and Frenchie's didn't have a putrid smell to them.

However people would proudly walk in the rain getting soaked on but then proceeded to carry and umbrella over a little sun.

Please don't respond to obvious bait. The (literally) unwashed masses are scum the world over. Don't believe me? Work a stint in retail.

It's fairly common in america to pretend to wash your hands after using the toilet. Not just to not wash them, but to PRETEND to wash them, so everyone thinks you have, when you actually haven't. As a CHOICE, they don't wash their hands.
We all know that the continentals stink as well, though. Paris is notorious for smelling awful.

>Work a stint in retail.

Oh, god no

I've had enough just browsing through the supermarket and the hardware store

I mean with HOAs you have to sign on to them when you buy the house so it's perfectly ok, you can just walk away and live somewhere else if you don't like their policies, and even then they usually just use use Jew magic to inflict death via credit score it's rare they can actually evict you.

That said, I'd still never buy a house in an HOA.

You HAVE to sign onto them, or they have the power to levy fines on you and take you to court over them, and take your house in lieu.
And you COULD walk away and live somewhere else, if they didn't have the power to decline everyone who attempts to buy it, or stop you selling the house due to unpaid fines. Which unpaid fines? The ones they just made up to stop you selling the house to anyone but them.
They're literally fascists.

>Motorbikes aren't even allowed to split lanes in some states.
It's a public road so the public gets a right to say how you use it.
>Your homeowner's association is 'free' to mandate that you can't work on your car on your own property.
A contract you voluntarily enter into.

Some states do have some rather shit laws though. In Maryland you can not buy an m1a rifle.

>d-d-damage c-c-control

Unfree is unfree.