How has California been fucking up your traffic, Veeky Forums?

How has California been fucking up your traffic, Veeky Forums?

Were getting real fucked in Colorado.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/special-report/2011/migration.html
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-illinois-population-decline-met-20161220-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_population_growth_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forbes.com/special-report/2011/migration.html

Link if you care. Fairly dated now.

It's obvious in NC. New smog laws, Whole Foods and other expensive groceries popping up, farmland being turned into overpriced subdivisions. These faggots don't even wave when you drive past them, so you automatically know they're only there to raise your cost of living.

Feels bad man.

My 30min commute in Washington (1 county north of seattle) I was typically the fastest driver, going around 68-70 (60mph zone) in the passing lane with no problems. For the last two or so years I have become close to the slowest driver, cars tailgating me going 72mph and passing on the right/left going excess of 80mph easy. Ive asked state patrol if they could do any extra patrols in the area and said theyd look into it. I see 1 trooper maybe every other day.

>speeding is only ok when I do it

>demand liberal things
>state becomes an anti business shithole because liberals can't into econ 101
>lose job
>move to new state because that's where the jobs are now
>vote for more liberal shit

Enjoy our diaspora, rest of the country. I'll stay until it collapses and vote R for what it's worth.

Charlotte is becoming unlivable between them and the fucking smug new york transplants that can only talk about how theyre from (insert borough)

The best part is that they're like people from the Northeast: they automatically try to run for local office because they don't like where they moved and try to change it.

I get your point but i was going with traffic in the left lane. We've had huge influx of californians and the speeding is much worse than it used to be. Ive been doing this same commute since 1997. And ive never dealt woth tailgaters and abrupt, no-signal lane changes like the past couple years.

I really haven't noticed a difference here in IL.
Then again, we fuck up our own traffic.

Even with the increasing liberal voting base, them moving here is fucking up the air faster than they can put up smog laws.

forgot pic

at least in charlotte I know all the backroads and know not to automatically take the highway which is a wreck 24/7 because of out of towners

My 23 mile commute 10 years ago took about 40 minutes. When I left that job 4 years ago it took nearly 2 hours.

Faggot ass Californians, no one invited you.
#GOBACKTOCALIFORNIA

I hope they all leave so California can go back to being good

>mfw im planning to move to California from Connecticut and there is nothing you weaklings can do about it.

Suck my circumferenced goy cock

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-illinois-population-decline-met-20161220-story.html

Texas here. FUCK California and FUCK Jew York. FUCK YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE WE HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. YOU HAVE TO FUCK OOOOFFFF BACK. SHITCAGO I FUCKING HAAat...

Actually you Chicago bros can stay awhile. I mean I don't really approve of y'all but get a load of these cunts from the coasts. Fucken pitiful, ain't it? Let's eat some tacos and talk some shit.

For fucking real. Colorado traffic is BEYOND FUCKED.

>California
>Ever good
Its always been an overpopulated shithole because it has perfect weather and everyone wants to go have their dreams dashed in socal

What parts of/near Charlotte are still good? I live in Raleigh but travel constantly for work, so living near the Charlotte hub instead of RDU would save a shit ton of time.

>people who are born in some podunk town, never leave, complain about other people, get upset if anything changes, and will never accomplish anything of note
Hey, can't blame you honestly, if I was an utter waste of life I would be butthurt about Californians coming to your town too

They still call Indiana a flyover state, so I'm safe for now.

People in Chicago just don't want to die, lol.

They fucked up Hawaii. Driving in Oahu is a fucking nightmare with overly aggressive truckfags and retards going 10 under in their shitboxes. There are 4 times as many cars on the road now than there were 2 years ago when I left for college.

North charlotte is fine, uncc area and up into cabarrus country, east is gentrifying, thats where theyre all moving, west is beginning to gentrify as well but its super ghetto, south charlotte gets clusterfucked because its old money and new rich people moving in crowding the roads but pineville isnt too far away and its mostly quiet with a few ways to get into town that arent frustrating

no more inspections bro.

Jew detected

Also monroe and indian trail are nice and quiet places to live but can get iffy trying to get downtown

>s-stop raising my standard of living!
lmao get cucked flyover faggots

>Be me
>Born in podunk town, Colorado
>Move 2 hours away to get a STEM degree
>Chose to go to school at the worst time
>Every graduate before me enjoyed cheap rent
>Traffic was much better. Even going skiing still made sense.
>Denver is now an ozone shithole
>Slopes are packed
>Hiking trails are booked and polluted
>Housing prices have skyrocketed
>Nobody can drive anymore
>Can't escape due to i70 and i25 perpetually fucked all day
>This only promotes the cycle
>All my friends want to get the fuck out.
>The cycle has become contagious.

>I'm not affected by the issue and my opinion is wrong but different, that makes me smarter

Wow I just realized this but literally people from every state has lived in CA.

Mind. Blown.

>tfw my town has been completely ruined by these outsiders
>tfw everything is massively more expensive than it used to be
>rush hours have gone from 7-9 AM and 5-7 PM to 6-10 AM and 2-8 PM
>highways and major streets constantly clogged
>where people used to just be oblivious drivers, now there's oblivious drivers and asshole drivers mixed together
>crossovers, SUVs, and gigantic trucks doing 45mph in 20mph residential streets every day
>BMW and Audi drivers who honk at you when you actually stop at a stop sign because they're very important people who need to get to their very important tech jobs on the other fucking side of the city that much faster
>people who call it "The 5" instead of I-5

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR HELLHOLE

I'm not surprised.

>tfw "chicago area"
>northwest indiana has far fewer citizens of the night with all the traffic of chicago
it's better than living inner city. not many people from socal move to my county, anyway. it's a trade between cook/will county and mine.

how many american emmigrate to other countries?

build a wall to keep them in pls

>living in indiana on Purpose

TOP K E K

are you in seattle?

Where should I live instead, derisive user?

Portland. But the fate of these two cities is the same. They ravaged Seattle and now they've come for us.

>Live in beautiful rural town
>Distinct lack of intrusive laws and bullshit
>PA/NY RETARDS COME HERE AND RUN FOR OFFICE
>I HAVE ONE AS A SENATOR
>THEY TRIED TO BE GOVERNOR
We hate you because you come here and try to make our nice towns EXACTLY LIKE THE SHITHOLES YOU LEFT

Western Montana. They have totally fucked the traffic in my city. Huge, tasteless subdivisions filled with McMansions are constantly erected in the mountains and farmlands. My commute to work, which was 10 minutes as of 8 years ago, is now 35 minutes.

I do not necessarily mind newcomers, but Californians in particular have a puzzling mentality. They tend to flee California just to attempt to recreate California (especially in regards to politics) in the states they settle in.

This

>this

Californians get out of montana

fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking oath. stay where you are you fat dumb cunts we don't want you. mexico should build the wall to keep the americunts in.

>tfw you were born in California
On the one hand, the actual location is great, but on the other hand, the people are completely fucked and there's too many of them.

We have planes

Slower traffic keep left, cunt!

>Podunk

I'm now having PTSD flashbacks of Earthbound Beginnings. Fuck that game

Atlanta user here. Fucking Californians get out REEEEEE!!!

Our traffic is already one of the worst in the nation. All the californian and jew york diaspora moving in lately has only made it worse.

Springs resident here, I can confirm this.

Do you even live in America?

In Denver can confirm its awful here, arguably the best/worst example in the country because of how quickly its gone to shit and how definitively it is the fault of CA, really wish they (most all of em, a few of them are cool) would go back

Thank god they drive on the West Coast of Florida as the Florida East Coast has to deal with shitty Northeast drivers.

I live in Seattle. I wish these amazon fucks and Expedia fucks and more importantly California fucks get out of my city. Traffic here is so terrible, and now they want to get rid of the viaduct? Seattle filled with a bunch of fucking morons.

>Austin
I swear there are more fucking cuckifornians here than natives now. Holy shit traffic fucking sucks here. Don't even bother going anywhere from 3 to 7 pm.

Stop raising housing costs, more like.

I wonder why tech jobs wanted to move to Seattle. Do programmers like rain?

>ignoring California being the most economically powerful state

depends on what you do or what you want to do for work man. but hey if you enjoy living where you are, more power to ya.

Viaduct a shit anyways, tunnel also gonna be a shit though so idk why they wasted all those dollars on it, and it's gonna be a toll road, shoo shoo Californians.

>few years back
>11pm-6am
>hardly any cars on the roads

>now
>it like 9am in the morning but night, traffic at fucking 11pm
>6 am it's the same shit

Seattle got lucky with Boeing and then Microsoft, and they have a pretty good university that feeds companies with talent. As for programmers, most of them don't really do the "outside" thing.

California has a positive net migration rate.

Get out of the passing lane you stupid faggot.

Fellow Texan here, I fucking hate Californians. Don't understand all the controversy about illegals recently when legal immigration from the shitstain Californians is worse for us.
And if I hear one more thing about In n Out being better than Whataburger I will go fucking postal on them

arizona here

Just fuck my shit up senpai
Houses that used to be 100k are now 300k

Unless half of your state is made of migrants, I'm pretty sure you guys should just go out and vote if you don't like those laws.

user...

You have no idea how bad it is

I don't understand what your map means, nigger.

>vermont
>population growth

pick one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_population_growth_rate

Dumb fuckers just need someone to blame when it's just a sign of the times.

"Where people who lived in each state in2012were born

Each shape represents where the people living in a state were born. Within a state, larger shapes mean a group makes up a larger share of the population."

>Vermont
>Not full of transplants
I've had this picture saved for close to a decade and it's finally getting used.

>there are people on this board who aren't woke on white genocide via immigration

Oh, I gotcha.

NY Transplant here. I'm here for guns, cars, and running away from taxes. I always wave when people give me the right of way, or if they wave at me in general. I vote conservative so you don't have to worry.
as for the environment, don't worry. I live right by the Duke coal plant so there's not much I can do to compare to poisoning the water supply with coal ash.

>White geNOWcide
>Bad

Pick one

My family moved out of Oahu to California about 12 years ago. One of the worst mistakes my family has made. Going off of what you said I definitely don't want to go back. Seems like it would put me in a worse situation than I am in now.

If that amazes you in a country of 375,000,000 people, and only 50 states, you have an extremely low IQ.

Lmao sorry your from that shithole known as the lone star state but in n out is def better bitch

>most populous state is also most economically active
Rly made me think

The North Shore is still great but don't fucking tell anyone.

>tfw your shit state is shitting up the rest of the country
I just want to escape this fucked state but California seems like it's getting hard to escape from.

We've got a pretty good GSP/capita too.

Forgot to attach.

>its another jealous flyover inbred state getting mad over geography

I just want you faggots to stay in California and New York.

You should cull californians and their cancerous influence one day, do it for mankind.

>Connecticut
Well, I guess it's an improvement.
I think?
God that state sucks ass. props for not killing yourself yet.

>new york transplants that can only talk about how theyre from (insert borough)
fuck, i hate this about new yorkers (went to college outside nyc). they expect everyone in the country to know every fucking neighborhood in their city. meanwhile, they've barely even heard of anywhere south of dc.

I'm gonna be moving to South Carolina next spring to live with my grandmother.
I'm from New Jersey

Really looking forward to no inspections and no front license plates

Ausfag here.

I always used to think that life in the United States was far better than anywhere else on the planet, but if this thread is to be believed, it's getting a bit shitty over there.

Is it still worth moving and trying to get a job there?

Are you fucking stupid OP?

Red counties take more than they send. That means California takes more people than it sends out and so does the Denver metropolis.

Flyovers really can't read..

I'm thinking of moving from Florida to Portland OR Seattle because Washington and Oregon seem like beautiful places, and my city is disgustingly bad.

I am however, a staunch conservative man. I know Washington still has a lot of its gun rights, but what about oregon?

Do either have emissions testing?

It's a rednecks in shit states think people from CA actually want to move there episode.

Delusions.

It literally is better though.. whataburger is barely over mcdonalds.
t. texan

Sounds great.. I would love if my family's wealth went up 200%.

Depends on what you do and what your plans are.