Breath of the wild ver 1.1.1

Breath of the wild thread

Where are you in the game?

How are you enjoying the improved framerates from the patch?

>Favoruite character
>Favourite track
>Favourite location
>Favourite weapon type
>Hopes for the hard mode and story DLC

What do you want in a sequel? What improvements do you want to see, and what design choices do you want them to carry over?
What about the story and the central theme of the game?

I want it to be set in both the Twilight realm and a modified Hyrule. Make it be themed around the twili people. Let combat moves return, and keep physics-focused puzzles but add more tools

Also I can't be the only one who likes the divine beast concept. I hope they take it further and add more SOTC-like segments before you go in

>twilight realm
No wolf link and midna and I'll be fine

Just encountered my first silver moblin
I wish they had new attacks not just more HP

Hard mode DLC goy :^)

JokeĀ“s on you I already bought the DLC
Im excited for cave of trials

Prove me wrong

Protip: You literally fucking can't

I am unironically doing a switch tshirt run

Fuck off homo.

>>Favoruite character
Hard choice. Mipha, Urbosa, Riju, Kass, Beedle, Paya, Purah, Zelda, they're all excellent.
>>Favourite track
I think my top song is the Stable theme. It really gives a feeling of 'welcome back home'.
>>Favourite location
Either Rito Village or Tarrey Town
>>Favourite weapon type
I'm a scrub so swords
>>Hopes for the hard mode and story DLC
I know it's impossible but something about resurrecting the champions. I just want to spend more time with them.
Some wild (pun intended) ideas
>Zelda undergoes sheikah training, becomes playable and/or traveling companion
>prequel story about the champions
>5th dungeon was made for the Hylian champion. When you beat it, the five beasts merge together to form a megazord that fights against Ganon
>something with Ganondorf. I just want to see how he would look in this art style. Plus I miss a proper villain.

>revive champions
No, I would prefer they stay dead. Especially revali. More memories would be welcome, maybe a flashback, but not revival

Them dying is strongly tied to the whole setting, they are not going to be resurrected.

Fuck you, I want to see Urbosa bully Zelda and Mipha being dere for Link in the present.
I agree that Ravioli should stay dead.

You have shit taste. here have some cute girl then

Alright, let's say through the power of 'reasons', Nintendo announces a romance DLC where if you complete enough quest and give enough gift/food to a named NPC, you get the option to marry them ala Tarreytown and have them move in with you in Hateno. How much would you pay for this DLC?

Nothing.
I dont understand why people play zelda for the romance, I vastly prefer it the way its now letting it mostly ambiguous

If it lets me somehow seduce Kass without break his/his wife/his kids's hearts, I'd pay a full fucking hundred dollars.

>character
Kass. He really makes the wilderness feel welcome and alive
>track
Kass full theme. The incorporation of the main theme is amazing
>location
Eventide. Wish they had more areas were they took away everything. Made me feel vulnerable
>weapon type
Spears, or any two-handed weapon really
>hard mode
Real time weapon switch and eating
Enemies have more movesets (I would want more enemies like one that flies but maybe that is too much)
Fullness meter to prevent food spam
Flurry rush uses stamina, and does less damage
Perfect Dodge windows are shorter
>Story
Sequel focusing on training new champions to finally defeat Ganon, epilogue is you travelling with Zelda as a companion. Maybe some flashbacks where you can interact with the champions, maybe even fight them to see that they're the real stuff

Honestly I also like the divine beast concept, but they should be longer and look more different from each other. Also the sequel should keep the physics based puzzles but add more tools, and maybe spice it up with traditional tools. More enemies are welcome as well

Hyrule again wouldn't do though, they need to think of a new setting or reimagine Hyrule

Oh, I thought of one. Full medieval Hyrule with castles and stuff. Maybe during the reunification war?

>concept art is science fiction alien shit

We dodged a fucking bullet there. Hope they never think of it again

I'm with you 300%. I've said it a hundred times but I'll say it again: the moment that aliens play and integral part to Zelda's story I'm fucking done with the series for good.

>Inb4 someone mentions the Majora's Mask easter egg
>Inb4 someone mentiones the ALTTP manual mistranslation

Kek

>woot, why am I doing so little damage?
>Oh, I don't have my barbarian armor on
Kinda wish it wasn't so OP because it feels pointless to use any other gear

Isn't the war covered in hyrule warriors?

Can you fuck off to your general already

This, Zelda should stay fantasy, but the MOST they should go is steampunk

Anything at mordern day or beyond and I drop the series like a fucking rock

what the fuck there's a patch?

They were just throwing around ideas. It'll never happen.

You can make potions that do the same thing.

it was just a bunch of new young hires trying to breath new life into Zelda. they were never gonna go ahead with it.

>Also I can't be the only one who likes the divine beast concept
I JUST WANT THEM TO GATTAI DAMN IT

Yes. Check now

Fuck I hope so. The art, besides punished link, looks horrid too. Like a fucking electric guitar? What were they thinking?

Why?

Also
>we almost had Minish stuff
Fucking WHYYYYY did they drop it!?

Do you legitimately think it is a good idea for Zelda to go into space?

Also I suppose the minish stuff is cut due to physics shit

why not?

I don't see why not. At least just for one game. Might be awesome.

I think it's time for you to move to

Seriously, every day the same fucking shit.

>why?
It looked fucking awful, that's why

People said the same shit about Mario, and Galaxy was amazing.

>wildass gravity physics puzzles
>exploring several smaller planets as an overworld
>dungeons inside planets and on big spacestations
>hot green giantess race as gerudo or great fairy stand ins

Cry more :)

Firstly, how would traditional Zelda items like a fucking sword work in space? If it is truely in the future, guns would make sense, but guns in Zelda wants to me be puke. Even nintendo knows that by making links crossbow training instead of link's gun range

Secondly, why would they do that when they have another IP that works perfectly in space?

A small spin off could be okay, but if it's a mainline game I will flip. Unless by some miracle it looks fine

As if we needed more evidence of you being autistic children.

No they didn't. Mario can work literally everywhere, and no one said Mario couldn't go to space

I can't say the same about Zelda, however, let fantasy stay fantasy

>jeans and motorcycle epona
>the Master Ax
That actually looks cool as fuck.

You dont understand what brainstorming is

This is where you go

>how would traditional Zelda items like a fucking sword work in space?
Ever hear of a scifi fantasy series called star wars? Neat little niche title, has working laser swords and crossbows that shoot lasers, space magic, and other cool shit in it.

wiiu too?

Master sword as a light saber, huh?

But then again if they want a space exploration and "dungeon" game they have metriod. No need for Zelda to change this much

I cringed

You still dont understand what brainstorming is.
Aonuma said he told the artists to just do random shit.
It does not mean they would pick it.

Beginning of the game
>nice, a double axe, one chop to get more wood
End game
>Oh, a royal claymore. I'll just it to chop down the entire forest later

Let me help you.

You click on it with the mouse my retarded friend.

Metroid doesn't sell enough for Nintendo to give a damn. Because they're retarded.

whats wrong with it? looks pretty cool

Calm this autistic exchange boys

That is true, I am just saying it could be done in a Zelda style. I wouldn't just outright discount it.

How can you think that fucking doofus face looks cool

He literally looks like me in high school

There is also no need to force these threads 24/7.

But since you still do it you belong on

They weren't going to keep the artstyle, man. Just imagine botw fuckboi link in the same outfit.

Yep, looks like shit.
Face it, modern/sci-fi Zelda is a retarded concept.
Like medieval Metroid or WW2 Mario.
>inb4 these are cool too
kys

No, faggots. Know what happens when you start imposing space and sci-fi shit into Zelda? "The goddesses were totally aliens all along, the Triforce is tech, the Hero's Spirit is actually a biometric selection process" and tons of other stupid shit. I'm sick of the "dude aliens did it and also the magic is just science whooaaa" cop-out that you see in so much low-rate fantasy. I don't want that garbage to ruin Zelda for me.

>one space zelda would ruin the franchise and all the other games already released
Now I want it to happen just to spite you.

WW2 Mario would no longer be a fictional setting. SciFi Zelda and Medieval Metroid are still fantasy settings. Get over yourself.

>What is a retcon

Those change how you look at past games, you know. Then if you just disregard entries from your own personal sense of canon you're called autistic. Also, there's no reason for Zelda to happen in space, there is no way you can transition all of the story and gameplay staples to such a setting without copious asspulls that make it feel stupid. Because it IS a stupid idea.

>"The goddesses were totally aliens all along, the Triforce is tech, the Hero's Spirit is actually a biometric selection process" and tons of other stupid shit. I'm sick of the "dude aliens did it and also the magic is just science whooaaa"
Those are all things YOU made up. Nothing says it would be like that if it happened. Aliens have been in the series before, just stop

>small gerudo girl
>not her giant bodyguard
but whats the point

>Those change how you look at past games, you know.
No, they change how YOU lool at past games. Because you have crippling autism.

See

I guarantee that's how it would go, user.

>Aliens have been in the series before

As an easter egg and nothing more. And in only one game as I recall.

2 games. And all I am saying is that you are sitting here grtting angry about a fictional possibility that you made up, and then claiming that a bunch of old japanese men would totally change 30+ years of world building in such a way just because other anons were thinking Zelda in space might be neat.

So you're saying that the Demise retcon hasn't changed the entire scope of the Link/Zelda/Ganon cycle and how fans discuss entries featuring these three characters? Because it has, dumbass.

Not really. Ganon is still an evil entity of power, Zelda is still a force of eternal wisdom, and Link is still a courageous adventuring hero. Now there is just a reason for them to be the same in each story if you want to go with the timeline theory. Or you can just take each game in a vacuum and not be a timeline shitter.

>Or you can just take each game in a vacuum and not be a timeline shitter.

We're not gonna get into this, it's a whole different discussion. The timeline idea was present in the games as early as OOT, solidified by Wind Waker, so don't try to pretend it's some dumb shit fans came up with. Regardless, Skyward Sword is the beginning of everything in these games so it relates to them all.

I'd rather be safe than sorry. I know they've toyed with the idea in the conceptual stages of games a couple of times before, but I'm extremely thankful they discarded it every time. Sci-fi and aliens that is, not necessarily a Zelda in space. But if you bring Zelda to space it opens up a huge can of worms. Why is the distinctly Hyrulean conflict moving to space? What's there that's important to the heroes? Will there BE alien races and if there are, where do they fit into the goddesses' design? And then a bunch of unhealthy questions will come up about the nature of the goddesses and whether or not there might be multiple Hyrules on different planets and what the Triforce actually is and a bunch of other stuff I'd rather stay far away from the devs minds.