Which cars driven by females are considered red flags?

Which cars driven by females are considered red flags?

And which cars indicate most likely to be sensible and marriage material?

Is the whole female Mazda3 drivers = psycho gf meme really true?

Women are batshit insane regardless of the vehicle they drive you stupid basement chimp

my wife confirms it

nah I find Honda fit drivers to be sensible women

>sensible and marriage material?
no drivers license, chaperoned by mom/dad, and focused on her 5-6 younger siblings when out.

>Is the whole female Mazda3 drivers = psycho gf meme really true?
Judging by one of these threads we had a while back, it appears so. Lots of people with psycho/crazy exes that drove a Mazda 3.

>no drivers license, chaperoned by mom/dad
lol I know a girl like this who is 24 years old.

she is pretty cute. does no license = less likely to be getting up to degenerate behavior?

Not necessarily. A lot of millennials have no license as they're mostly urban and use public transit now.

Have to feel out if she's resentful of their care (whore) or not (okay, best case is she says she enjoys being around them).

she isn't resentful of her parents as far as I can tell

My best friend's GF is a heavy drinker and uses Uber to get around

Back in my day, the psycho chicks all drove cameros...and, funny enough, they were all named Debbie...

10-15 year old beater is ideal imo

Anything too old and she's probably insane, anything too new and she's probably spoiled.

anyone else enjoys smelling the seats of cars driven by women???

I drop a girl off from work home when we work together.

fuck yeah I inhale the seat after

All of them

Wtf lol

>Which cars driven by females are considered red flags?
Any car which might indicate that she's living beyond her means or maybe just doesn't have her shit together in general. Say... A 2014 Mercedes C300 with check engine light on, empty Starbucks cups littering the passenger footwell, random clothes thrown in the back seat, cosmetic signs pointing to parking mishaps... Hmm, noticeably under-inflated tires...

my sister drives one and she's a bit off the deep end honestly so I guess it holds up

>she's a bit off the deep end
explain

i dont think she's had a boyfriend who didn't nreak up with her within 4 months. extremely high maintenance even for my dad and I to put up with. went like 10 years before we had a single family dinner out where she didnt get mad and storm off. idk, not the worst but like, not adjusted i guess

>truck
"redneck" """country"""" girl slut that listens to pop country music and wears cowboy boots for... some reason? btw, she's a redneck, don't forget.
>luxury car
spoiled bitch who expects man to pay for her but also wants equality between the sexes. most likely leased the car anyway to appear rich
>vw jetta/passat
quite possibly an actual retard in terms of logic
>motorcycle
some of the most alpha chicks you'll ever meet. most are genuinely cool
>american muscle/classic cars
can usually hold a conversation like a normal human, give supernatural blowjobs (to everyone), most likely to marry & divorce men as a hobby
>buick lesabre, any year
weird slut who has oddly never driven in her car alone, without her girlfriend in the passenger seat

Absolutely not

>t. previously engaged to homeschooled Christian church-girl that basically raised her younger sister

That fucking bitch was mentally insane

>"redneck" """country"""" girl slut that listens to pop country music and wears cowboy boots for... some reason? btw, she's a redneck, don't forget.

I knew two of this kind. One was this cute Italian girl with huge tits who drove an old Silverado. The other girl I worked with and had a newish F150. Short THICC lil thing with a great ass.

>vw jetta

Used to do a lot of drugs with this frumpy Mexican girl who drove one of those older 1.8T Jetta's. Think it was a 2003 or something. Pretty fun car actually and she would always let me drive it like a complete lunatic because she wanted my dick badly. I never did fuck her but did get a super awkward handjob once.

back to you women hating cunts

never said i hated my sister brah, just that she's high maintenance

>He couldn't tame a basic bitch broken by indoctrination
lmao @ ur life desu senpai.

No no. She was tame. But then she went to college and broke up with me to "strengthen her relationship with God" and then I saw pictures of her out partying and drinking, after I got a fucking lecture every single time I had a beer.

Subaru Impreza

Generally any fast Jap car or anything modified.
Or going the other way, a brand new status car like a Mercedes or BMW.

Back to >>>/reddit/ mister whiteknight

>female Mazda3 drivers = psycho gf meme
Females shouldn't drive cheap, practical and reliable cars?

So ideal 3d girl drives either an old Japanese shitbox, or maybe a newer Japanese shitbox she pays off herself?

Chevy Cruze or Jeep anything.

>3D
>ideal
This is a contradiction.