ITT: cars you feel sorry for

ITT: cars you feel sorry for

>the entire model line up of vector

I feel sorry for it BTFO the original so hard that its boomer-tier fangirls won't stfu about it and accept a superior executed platform.

Doug's review on it made me want one even more and the V6 sounds fantastic IMO. Honda needs to take this the the Nurburgring 24.

It's still a heaping pile of shit despite your feelings.

Still better than the original despite yours Senna. back to your resting place, your time has passed.

No fucking shit a car designed in the 1990's is worse than one designed in 2010's. This doesn't change that honda is stagnate.

It's about as confused as one of those "gender fluid" kids, they ruined the NSX

>superior executed platform
>still costs twice as much as the nissan memecar and performs on the same level

wonder why they made the electric motors so weak

Saving some easy performance for the inevitable Type-R?

Even though your autistic poorfags opinions isn't acura's concern a lot of people are thinking the same thing and noone wants this car. That means in 2-3 years they'll be worth under 100k and it will get interesting.

How are they stagnate? have you seen the new Civic Type R? and the NSX is very innovative as all sports cars will have to move towards Hybrid technology to meet emissions and be more fuel efficient without everyone downsizing to turbo 4 cylinders.

Yes, superior executed to the old one. NSX was never a benchracing machine and even less so during the first one.

They will have an easier time deciding what to do with the electric portion of the drivetrain if they decide to make different trim levels

I still appreciate this car, it's the reason I'm building up credit.

although for the price of one with the options I want, I could buy 2 good condition 1st gen NSXs and one with almost 200k miles and make the money back in 10 years if I store the clean ones

Because it has a small capacity battery that recharges quickly.

Something like that. Oh well, fuck it, it is still not what it should have been.

has anyone built an NSX on the acura website? The floor mats are an extra $1200 and the illuminated door sills are $1500. Honda is really jewing out on this car.
The infotainment tech packages don't describe anything. They don't even say if the base package comes with navigation or what kind it has

>That means in 2-3 years they'll be worth under 100k and it will get interesting.

Highly doubt it. no one wanted the Supra and then the market changed and suddenly they were hot. wait till the young nerds and geeks with promising futures who get boners over Tesla get older and start buying these up if they haven't picked up steam by gas prices falling and electric/fuel efficient car craze spiking.

not pricewise. Even accounting for inflation it costs way more than the old one destroying the entire purpose of the car. Also the styling is off imo. Looks like a Mclaren, and in which case...you should just get the fucking original. Hell I think the Mclaren is even cheaper too

>Floor mats are $1200

Are you serious
I need to see this

im dyin

$1200 floor mats on an Acura.

Interesting...

ITT: people bitch about cars they have never driven or will ever drive

>every supercar ever

This car is 7-9 years toolate

No wonder everyone keeps them in their garage. Now I have a reason to break into them,to steal those mats

The tech it uses wouldn't even have been feasible 7-8 years ago. The 918 Spyder has a similar setup and only came out 4 years ago at like 10 times the price

Literally every GM and BMW

Ford gt. It's gonna tank. Boomers and pseudo enthusiasts will eat it up tho

There's no reason to feel sorry for GM garbage, aside from the SS.

>It's gonna tank
>Boomers and pseudo enthusiasts will eat it up

Pick one. Boomers own the market.

Adjusted for inflation an old one in 98 would cost around $80,000 which would be around $130,000 in today's money. its also worth noting that you are getting a lot more car for the money with this one in this time. not only are you getting a car that gets 21 MPG city which is better than all of its rivals it isn't rivaled by M3s and base-model vettes like the last one. Sure, the price increased and it isn't AS affordable but its not like it went from every kid who saved up could buy one to the unobtainable halo car only able to be bought by the extreme few now.

if you want to talk about price increase the last Ford GT was $150,000 when new vs the 2017 of $400,000 plus a bit of Ford ass-kissing to prove you are worthy of even owning one.

Affordability wasn't really the point of the last one. The whole point of the last one was to be a practical exotic looking performance car and this one seems to continue that nicely. old one looked like a Ferrari this one looks like an R8 or Mclaren or whatever else people think it looks like.

Tank in performance/value . They're already sold out so I know they'll still sell them lie hotcakes

(((((((Tech))))))) you talking about the hybrid electric motor that memes it into outer space?

Never needed it. This thing was talked about since i was in college in 2007 a twin turbo v6 would have been all it needed to begin it's new line up and ease into whatever it's turned into today.

Honda hasn't released a decent "sports"car in quite some time. They were too busy churning out lawnmowers and missing the point on half their line up.

Well they already cost nearly half a million dollars so it's not like their value could go anywhere but down. I don't know what you mean by the performance tanking, though.

I really like pic related. Shame its so heavy. I think it would work as a nissan silvia FWD/AWD competition

As for the new NSX, i know that its better than the old one, but it just feels like a fucking Honda GTR response.

The original NSX was famous because it was designed with the help of one of the best F1 drivers of the era, when everyone was using Turbos and AWD Honda decided "no lol" and went with a full N/A RWD and using VTEC they found a way to hit the gentleman's agreement power cap in a V6.

The NSX might be faster, but i dont like the aesthetics, and its NOTHING what the original NSX was. If i had the money, i would just buy a GTR instead.

Try driving one before you spout memes you keyboard warrior, the torque fill, manipulation and the vectoring from the electric motors is unreal

>aside from the SS
Aside from an outdated Zeta platform that was sold 2 or 3 times over in the 2nd Gen CTS-V and Pontiac G8?

Yes? The SS is cool you turbofag.

Yeah i get it instant torque is cool, but I'm not saying that it's a bad car either. I'm just saying that this tech bloated nonsense isn't all that rewarding to me.

Basically what I'm saying is I'd buy a z06 before this

It was also sold as various other cars. they are technically everywhere. don't see what makes it special from the rest of GM.

You say that without actually driving the car

The audi R8
I dont really feel sorry for the car but more the buyers

Who pays 205,000 for this shit?
911 is a much nicer car for much less

>muh v10

>shit chink car
>costs as much as an entry level ferrari
Why even buy a japanese car at that point outside of being a dumb weaboo?

The car is not even worth 100k. Even less in 3 years

Have you driven either of them?

I don't know any Ferrari that costs $156k new, not even the god awful California

I say that because I can't afford a 200,000+ marked up (((supercar))) but I can afford a c7 z06. like I said I'm not tearing into the car and calling it bad my taste are different.

You aint shitposting, but that user's got a point. You cant say much about cars you've never driven.

They used to start at 100k, you can find that model used for cheaper. I think they kept bumping up the price as its popularity maintained.

Why not though? If I see a boat run on to land or a helicopter in a tree can I not reserve the right to say well "Someone fucked up."? Do I have to be a boat captain or a pilot to say that something fundamentally wrong?

I'm just used to higher horsepower dinosaurs and I feel as though for the 200,000+ price tag I can find a more satisfying and cheaper alternative and even still if I had that money for something that high end my choice would most likely not be the new nsx.

>gonna tank
>sold out
>thousands of people wanted one/tried to get one of the 500 to be built

I would be surprised if it held its value nearly as well as the last gen GT.

They honestly should have abandoned the Acura-Honda name for this, collaborated with Rockstar Games, GTA V, and called it the Dinka Jester. Would have been a hit.

There's a difference between clasifying something that shouldn't be and judging something.

its like videogames, or what you feel when driving a car. Its subjective, so you cant REALLY know what you are talking about without giving it a good try.

Then again, cars are not 60 bucks.

To be fair let me come at you at this angle. I agree with you but should have been more clear. My friend has a 2012 gtr and my zl1 is wayy more fun to me than his ((super car)). If i can base the amount of fun i had in it and compare it to other tech stuffed automatic cars with around the same specs then if have to pass on the nsx.

>floor cover: $1,200
>car cover: $415

No u

>nearly ten thousand dollars for meme wheels you'd expect to see on a stock accord

Revival when?

It's time.

Looks like they're made out of carbon fibre, probably light as fuck

I know it's cool to hate on the NSX but use your brain

You posted the wrong one user

The GSX is top tier

I can't see it that well, I didn't notice it was carbon fiber. They're still ugly as fuck compared to the default wheels, though.

>crossover

B-but they are designed and personally forged exclusively by a strong independent woman named alex who wont conform to the social norms of society's gender specific job expectations.

This

Also the AMC Gremlin and Pacer

Sounds like good wheels then. worth every penny.

I really disliked the design language acura tried to apply to this car, but that's more to do with me not liking the modern acura design. The beak doesn't work for me.

I liked honda's design choices better in the late 90s, and there's nothing else to be said about that. Might have been "plain," but I saw a style that was proud to be who it was.

It's funny because they got rid of the beak design language right after the NSX came out.

Actually it's not funny at all.

>ferrari

what are you, a fucking queer?

better than a glorified tuner for the same price.

At least with a ferrari I get a v12 and the original styling instead of what Honda/Acura tried to rip off.

Where do you think you are?

Sorry for what?

>meanwhile extra seats for the Dodge Demon are literally a dollar.

>it uses lug bolts
For what purpose?

>Adjusted for inflation an old one in 98 would cost around $80,000 which would be around $130,000 in today's money.

Son, did you actually just say that? Go back and read what you just wrote.

damn you are stupid

Kek

Just buy 2 base vipers and gas for em ggwp

Every single mongrel unlucky enough to be made by these monsters
>Kill me

He's right you moron.

>made by women for women!