>Motorcycle Pics & Boring Webbums
>Motorcycle Hot Opinions

/dbt/ map:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Noob? Git gud:

webms with sound!
slightly used thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Ducati Monster leo vince evo gp&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XDucati Monster leo vince evo.TRS0&_nkw=Ducati Monster leo vince evo&_sacat=0
harrisburg.craigslist
youtube.com/watch?v=azlNF1Ih0Eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You link like shit faggot

would be better with a different paint job, desu

fo shizzle how do I put my lil aprilia thingy on the dbt map?

My monkey

wow beautiful.
More

What will it be then, lad? Ban fats or try and prove that 51% of heart attackes are cause by bad air?

So I have a cheap helmet (HJC CL-17) that's godawful with road/wind noise and the OEM chin skirt does fuck all to help

I was thinking I could sew on a sleeve to the bottom of the helmet that would go down my neck and into my shirt to help reduce wind noise
would this have any appreciable effect?
Do any of you guys have experience with something like this?

>have ducati monster
>want to buy exhaust
>Leo Vince evo gp style
>its not even made/sold anymore
fucking sucks m8

they do still sell it for scramblers though. is it possible to somehow make it fit a monster?

I've never been in love with such a small bike before.
It's so fucking clean, and gorgeous.

I wont lie, that much gold makes me think you are of a darker persuasion. How you considered upgrading to a Busa? Maybe stretched and Turbo'd?

I fucking love that thing. 10/10 would ride

Buy used, you can usually get a great discount for one that's essentially new.

knowing the current state of humanity; waste millions on an arbitrary study about the quality of materials in toilet paper

I can't even find any used.
I did see a monster in Craigslist that has the exhaust I want. I doubt he'll just want to sell the exhaust though. I'm thinking about trying that trick they used in Django. Go see the bike, test ride it, pretend that I love it. call him later saying that I bought another bike but would like to buy his exhaust. Profit

are there any good sportbikes for a learner in the 6'5" range?
a-asking for a friend

turbobusa

>Many such cases! Sad!
But honestly one ply is the same as using sandpaper after eating to much spicy foods.

Gonna buy a used street triple R, 09-12

what's the best bang/buck? planning on keeping as longtime vehicle. I don't have more than 4-5k usd

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Ducati Monster leo vince evo gp&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XDucati Monster leo vince evo.TRS0&_nkw=Ducati Monster leo vince evo&_sacat=0

No bosozoku mods for the grom

These are the ones I want but they seem to only make them for scramblers and some other bikes now

guys...
I'm serious
how can I show up on the dbt map?

a better question.
Where can I get me one of those dbt stickers?

>factory bellypan and seat cover accessories for the new 650F
Well that covers up that uglier new exhaust collector anyways

Yes, is there a way I can have them made locally?

they were discontinued because everyone who got one got their shit smeared on the road

Plus this thing just looks way more like a proper sport bike when the tail isn't 100% seat.

no, no better question answer how I can get on the dbt map ffs

Backyard tuners had them. I think he's re-opening soon.

Anybody know what's the deal with this shit? I've never even seen this sign until today.

The other day, a couple friends and I went out for a ride. Toward the end of the trip on our way home, we got stuck behind some old dude in a pickup truck, going 10 under at the least. The road has a 45mph limit. We definitely obey the speed limit whenever we travel the road because of the fact that cops like to sit around the area as well as an EMS station that lets out onto the road. It's just a single lane road with a double yellow line. Anyways, long story short, we decided to pass the guy when we saw it was clear and he didn't seem too happy about it. I just noticed the same sign as pic related at the side of the road today, wasn't there yesterday and I'm just wondering if we're the ones that caused this. I mean, if the guy beeped at us and whatever, I'd imagine he probably went home and called the cops.

am i dumb for not wearing my jacket? it's so fucking hot right now and it feels great riding without it

it also feels great having my polo collar drill a hole in my neck flapping around at highway speeds

You can't. The two guys that administer it are completely useless, but any time someone tries to set up a new map they get autistically shouted down by either the original map creators throwing a fit even though they refuse to maintain it or by other /dbt/ posters mad for no reason.

I've emailed both the contacts to get added to the map, and more than two weeks later my marker isn't up.

Might as well give up until we get a new map that actually works and people accept it.

I've done it once. Feels good but risky

Yea you are but you decided that your skin feeling the air is better than making sure it stays on you if you eat it. Nothing wrong with squiding as long as you know you are fucked if you crash

I miss Amerifag and Jay Leno :(

dbt bantz too heavy

what ever happened to amerifag? I forgot about that guy

Bosozoku bikes never fail to give me a hard on.
Truly a guilty pleasure.

harrisburg.craigslist
org/mcy/6138378382.html

Looking to get a bike to wrench on and ride a little bit. Anyone have any experience with them? I have never owned a motorcycle.

low sided and a Jeep ran him over

did he die?

No

It's cool.
I ride around with short sleeves and shorts all the time in the spring and summer.

is it feasible to commute on a motorcycle in alaska

>Motorcycle Vulva Rating
Wat

I imagine being goat in the summer
Seems pretty /out/
Long days

However it would probably suck in the winter

thumper brah

try it and let us know how it goes

srs

webms please

I'm extremely tempted but I'm stuck in Florida for now

so if you guys had to choose between living in Anchorage, AK or Seattle WA, which would it be

I'd say it'd depend on the job market first and foremost.

how much does a ninja 250 cost in running costs (gas, insurance, maintenance), If I have it insured.. say 6 months a year?

Thinkin of gettin one, but not sure if I can afford it. I dont wanna run out of money and go "lol I guess I just wont do my chain/plugs/forks/etc" and ruin the thing

Seattle, Anchorage is just too remote from the rest of the mainland US. At least from Seattle you're hours away from different climates. In Anchorage, you're days away from a change in climate.

Depends where you live, how you ride, how often you ride, how well you maintain your bike, and how much of the work you do yourself.

Insurance can be $90/year or $2000/year. Everything else is all over the place.

you fucking racist

why didnt you get the fg-17?
that helmet is actually half decent.

I got it when I got my first bike. I had no idea what I was doing when it came to gear.
"Hey dealer I need a helmet but I can't spend too much"
"here you go kid"
"hey thanks senpai"

i'd live in anchorage if the job paid the same. that's dependent on how bad snow ins really get there. if i literally can't leave my house for a month i'm out.

Va

There's an user here that lives in alaska, not sure where. He just posts pictures of snow until July and complains about how he can't ride.

At that point why not just buy a snowmobile

If you have a decent amount of snow for even 1 month you should buy one, pretty much the most fun you can have ever.

Would think a dirt bike would be more fun.

Foam ear plugs are wonderful things.

Meat crayons are cool and bitches dig scars.

Honestly I do both and like snowmobiling more, but most people think of snowmobiling as fat hicks riding across a lake so the think its gay. Backcountry riding is where it is at

is this true?

what's the campground for SAM? I forgot.

Don't matter. Not gonna happen

but then I won't be able to hear my music

bump

I have the fg17, and honestly prefer my 200$ icon helmet to it.

Both are loud af, earplugs are needed on the highway either way.

If riding is so boring you need musical distraction that sounds like a good reason to upgrade your motorcycle.

I click da linky and got nothing.

I have a very simple solution, wear some fucking earplugs.

I have a helmet that is nearly 10 times the cost of yours and still wear earplugs. They are necessary. Before you spout that shit about "muh music on muh bluetoof i cant hear it" I have the shittiest Sena on the market and still hear it just fine with foam plugs in my ears.

T.hanks, never done a road trip

if I'm going to be wearing ear plugs why not just wear earbuds at that point

You sound like a H U G E fag

Typical biker desu

I mean you can do that if you want. Bluetooth is just a lot cleaner to use IMO, no cords hanging out of your helmet, earbuds getting ripped out while shoulder checking.

this thread needs more bosozoku

>triple
Get a cbr or japanese bike. I can't even push start my street triple when the battery dies, shit's embarassing. Never had problems push starting the cbr at a gas station or getting home from work.

Why can't I have a qt bosozoku biker chick? Why?

because catgirls soon senpai

uhg it's like motorcycle stance

FZ user here.

I had never ridden a cruiser before and I've always been curious about how they feel to ride. I've always been turned off by cruisers since they're outdated, expensive, and have shit performance for their size. However, before today I had never actually ridden one so whenever I talked shit about them I felt a bit guilty for not actually trying it firsthand.

Well today I went on a test ride with a used 2006 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom just so I could experience it. The result kinda shocked me. When I dismounted the bike back at the dealership I realized I actually really enjoyed the ride. Sure the controls weren't comfortable for me because I wasn't used to them, there was quite a bit of frame vibration, and it cornered like a tank, but it was actually really enjoyable for riding on the highway (where most of the ride took place) and the sound with screaming eagle muffled exhaust was fucking tremendous.

I'm now considering getting a cruiser for a second bike to go along with my FZ-07. Am I crazy? I feel crazy for saying that.

Not all cruisers handle and perform the same silly goose

youtube.com/watch?v=azlNF1Ih0Eo

Just don't get a Harley.
Get a Vmax or an Indian Scout imo

>scout
Yeeee

yeah but

Those are ugly though.
I'd rather have a rocket 3 over a vmax and a scout over both.

There was a VROD at the dealership I rode the Sportster at. The salesman said I could test ride any bike I wanted, but I didn't have the time to ride the VROD after the Sportster. I'll probably go back and try that out. It was listed for I think $10,900 or something which surprised me, I thought VRODs were more expensive. My god, the rear tire was FAT AS FUCK.

>vmax
>ugly
nigga hwhat

my dad has a Nightrod. Harley guys don't like them because they weren't designed in the 50s, the heads were engineered by Porsche, and they actually go fast.

>mfw I realize that exhaust appears to be a 4-2-1-2