What's the fastest you've ever gone in your car Veeky Forums?

What's the fastest you've ever gone in your car Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm
comma.guide/vocative-comma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

175km/h, it was the max speed for my shitty Clio.

125 in my car
135 on my bike

Never topped out either of them because am pussy

~120mph

240kph, 150mph
on a long, straight stretch of Autobahn going slightly down hill with back wind
C220d T-Modell

130mph+

> Car
110MPH. The steering is twitchy above 90, and MPG plummets above 80.

> Bike
65MPH. It's a 125cc bike with an electronic limiter to 60MPH, but that only stops it applying more power. Downhill at speed, and it'll go over.
> hurr durr cuck litre cuck cukc cuck
Getting my full license this year, and a 125 is cheap as fuck and uses virtually no fuel. The utter lack of meaningful power forces you to work on fundamental skills like using the gears and carrying speed through bends.

> Bicycle
30MPH downhill, limited by drag. Terrifying sometimes, other times fun as fuck. After 20 miles in hot weather, the breeze is awesome.

217mph
like 12 years ago in a lamborghini
Should be a video on youtube of it
I think the video says 219mph or something

200km/h in my 25 year old shitbox

In my current car?

125 mph.

Current car? The 112mph speed limiter, which I can hit before using all of 4th gear.

150 according to my speedo.. which since it's a modern car is probably more like 142-145 since they factor in a slight error tolerance (timeslip says i'm trapping 109 when my speedo says 114 as i cross the line). done that 3 or 4 times.

current car, 2000 e39 528i, about 115 mph
fastest ever driven, 1979 Euro spec 635csi, 145 mph
fastest as a passenger, 1963 Corvette, heavily modified (trans am class vintage racer) with about 400 hp, around 160 mph, on a public road, it was fucking scary

2001 BMW 330i - 128 mph
2003 BMW 330xi - 145 mph

173mph in my friends 400whp eclipse gs-t.

Tires were only rated for 110mph, they were badly heat warped the next day, could have had a blow out and wrecked gloriously.

what kind of fucking piece of shit asshole would put 110mph rated tires on a 400whp car

that infuriates me

140mph indicated overall
125mph in a 30mph zone

>125mph in a 30mph zone
lol ive done that. then i was stopped at a stoplight and noticed smoke pouring out of my front brakes. next day there was melted brake pad chunks splattered all over the inside of my wheel. XD

Mine wasn't quite so dramatic.

I simply got up to 125mph in a 60mph zone, crossed the 'border' to a 30mph village, and slammed the brakes on.

I imagine if you had something stupid fast, i.e. a 600cc+ bike, you could do 180mph+ in any 30mph zone you wanted.

120 mph in my Clio down the M5
Looking back on it, it was rather silly. There was 5 or 6 people in the right hand lane all doing at least 100 all taking turns letting everyone pass each other
I eventually had to stop because all of the other guys were driving their 3 litre German cars and I was struggling to keep up
I was holding the steering wheel for dear life because I knew that it would hurt if something went wrong

yeah mine was a little more egregious. was testing out my new bbk at 3am one morning in a desolate industrial area with long straightaways and then tight curves. 30-125-30 like 5 times in quick succession. ordered new pads and changed my brake fluid the next day lol

I dunno, what's the fastest a bus can go?

As a passenger: 140mph
IMO that's too fast to be able to maintain any kind of control if your on public roads. then again in my younger days when I was a reckless teen I reached ~115... in my dreams

85 with the flow of traffic honestly

In a car probably about 120. On my bike I hit indicated 165.

90 mph in my shit 04 silverado, had a hose blow off too lol

I've had a bus to 120 km/h, road testing it for a wheel wobble. Scania k113. The limit is 90 for heavy vehicles so I didn't want to push it any further

>mfw I religiously follow the speed limit

198. Hopefully at the Texas Mile I'll crack 205.

I usually hit 120mph on the way to work every day. So..that.

180km/h downhill on my bike
210 km/h an hour on the same downhill in a car

Gotta make that commute fun. I do the same. My speedometer says 150 but at 112mph it feels like the tranny hits a wall or something and holds at that speed.

>car
150mph
>bikeu
150mph

Car seemed more stable surprisingly. It gets a bit hairy on a naked bike above 120mph

110mph in my first car, a Mercury Sable

215 in a 99 accord (gearing limit)
245 on a 05 CBR600RR

In KPH

Where the fuck do you guys hit these speeds? Even on an empty country road I'd be terrified of some faggot cop with a radar gun ruining my life for going 60 over.
Fastest I've ever gone is probably around 100mph on the freeway.

I normally go 70-80mph on the dirt roads around my house in my truck. Might not be technically as fast as some of your speeds. But I'll bet you it feels a shitload faster.

What cop is going to chase a car going 155 in the middle of the night down an empty road?

me personally 265kph on shitty NZ roads.

max posted limit is 100kph and instant loss of license if traveling 30kph over the limit.

Dat 1UZ life

155 in my 2010 Camaro before the limiter kicked in. I think I went faster in my 69 cougar, but the speedo I had for it topped out at 140 mph.

>current car
85mph maybe. 4spd honda and I don't speed much anymore
>all time
113mph with diesel mercedes and archaic 3 speed auto
>as a passenger
130something in buddy's g37 sedan
>motorcycle
75mph (I'm boipucci)

Even in the boonies you still have meth heads and drunks doing dumb shit at high speed.

I thought it was 40kph.

>1973 F100 w/ 429 Thunderjet V8
roughly 110 mph. will *never* do it again; those trucks are designed to do like 65 max.

>2003 jeep wrangler
about 85 mph

>2004 crown vic p71
130 mph, hit the limiter, but it was pretty much out of steam at that point too IIRC.

i dunno, how fast does the bus usually go?

About 155 km/h or 96 mph. Still had another 2500 RPM left, but my rabbit wouldn't go faster.

Inb4 a bunch of kph faggots don't mention that they're using kph in an attempt to act like they've been significantly faster in their sub-2 liter eurobox.
It happens every time.

160mph almost maxxed GSXR600

155mph STI felt like it had a bit left

220km/h in my e39

Shit don't make me double guess either way my license is total gone at those speeds.

>The limit is 90 for heavy vehicles
PFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking Europoors. I've taken a semi up to 130. The speed limiter kicked in at 115 and cut fuel, but it was near the bottom of a mountain so I continued to coast with the throttle to the floor.

>80,000lbs coming down the side of a mountain at 130
The noise is incredible

I used kph because thats what my car reads burgerlord

160mph in a 2002 Z06 on I-4, near Orlando

80mph
My car is a puny 1.5l SOHC, that's as fast as I dare to take it since I have no idea what my rpms or redline are (no tach). I've heard horror stories about conrods busting through the sides of similar engines and into the driver's kneecaps.

I remember it being 40 because I have a few friends who narrowly avoided getting them taken while doing 115 on an 80 part of the North Western.

>tfw topped out at 85mph in my MK5 golf shitbox

1998 Ford Ranger shits out at exactly 99 or 100mph. So that's how fast.Was going down a country highway speed limit: 70mph.

I know, it's terrible when people don't state their units or misuse SI prefixes and unit symbols. km/h is of lower magnitude than m/s though, so you can't accuse them of trying to inflate their speed.

114mph in shitty ass miata, some dude in a riced up integra challenged me.

Only 130km/h in my Miat, 240km/h in my Stagea, limiter on my TL1000s.

140mph w204

134mph (on the GPS) Seat Ibiza FR TDI 130 PD with a remap and bolt ons. faster in a different car but without GPS verification.

Perhaps, but the idiocy is deafening.

150 ish on bike. cop was trying to pull me over for miles and I had no idea.

135~140 Mph

For an old shitbox, i'm surprised it didn't rattle like hell.

in my car, 195 km/h
in driving school, 215 km/h
both in regular traffic

i want to know how and why

160mph
2011 scion tc

I was drunk driving home and the highway was wide open. Kickstart My Heart came on the radio, the sun was coming up and it was going to be a beautiful summer morning. I couldn't help myself.

190kmph on imported JDM with their speed limiter.

130 kmh, which is the recommended speed for the autobahn. Fuel efficiency drops enormously after the that.

oh my fucking god I WISH that nevada had a slick online interface for doing things like that

176km/h in my 09 Civic

215ish km/h (by accident, no less) in my brother's Toyota Aristo

Got a video of the civic one, cause it was at 4 in the morning so no cars. Had my phone in one hand, wheel in the other and was rocking out to some Gorillaz

Ive seen some MUH CHILLUNS advert on the side of the road (taking away drivers attention from traffic, but alas) about how driving 120 instead of 130 can save a WHOLE FUCKING LITRE of fuel/100km.
No specification of applicable vehicle of any kind.

Needless to say, everyone and their mother drives 135-140 depending on their speedometers and if you drive 130 you will be overtaken.

>125 fags are now at the level where they don't even need to be attacked to go full defensive

105, both car and bike. One is a 115HP diesel focus, the other a 48HP-limited SV

And if you go 105 instead of 120 you can save another liter of fuel every 100 km.
This is why I sometimes actually go the 90 kmh speed limit, since when you know you're faster than everyone else, you don't have anything to prove anymore, and my bike gets 3.5 l/100km

140 something in my car, wasn't paying that much attention as the next turn was coming fast.

120-30 on bike.

Shut the fuck up cuck

90kph on the highway? On a bike at that. Dont you get honked at by truckers, in germany especially?

238mpg

Lamborgotti Fiero GTX Turbo

ask me anything

grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm
comma.guide/vocative-comma/

Not on the highway and not in germany.

125 mph in a little turbo Sonic.

I have a hard time believing a Scion could hit 160, any of them.

The minimum speed on the Autobahn is 60 km/h

229 km/h in my 220E
was kinda terrifying since it was on an unmarked backroad at night

checked

130mph in a mondeo ST24 in the UK

165mph in a GT500 in Freedomland (vegas)

This is what you can show employers and car hire firms when they request your licence details here in the UK

It's odd how this one doesn't show you how fast you were going, the fine that was paid, or the fact that my licence was actually revoked through the New Drivers Act because I got 6 points

oh yeah, I was clocked going 81 in a 50 and paid a £80 fine plus something like £120 in "victims surcharge" and legal fees despite not having to go anywhere near a court or knocking someone over

110 km/h, I never go over the speed limit

150 km/h in my shitty citroen. 286 km/h in a rental M5 F10 on the autobahn but that doesn't count

185km/h in a 2004 Corolla on a 5km country straight slightly downhill in Oz.
160km/h in a 2010 Audi A6 but in snowy/icy weather in Serbia (as passenger).
250km/h in 2011 BMW M5 through the city (as passenger).

>as passenger
You don't drive your own car?

>What's the fastest you've ever gone in your car Veeky Forums?

I was a passenger in the Audi and BMW. That was just before I had my drivers license but I though it was worth mentioning.
Corolla was me. I can't afford anything better atm

Hit the limit in my USDM Boxster, did like 180 in a top speed run out west once. Kind of neat at those speeds

145km/h because that's the top speed.

263 km/h (160~ mph) in my FoST

Only 140mph. Naked bikes don't like high speeds nor do the other people on the free way

130 mph in my fox
Pic not related

>licensing
>licence
Holy shit pick one