Which do you think would be a more worthwhile purchase, Veeky Forums? 2.0T gen coupe or a FRS...

which do you think would be a more worthwhile purchase, Veeky Forums? 2.0T gen coupe or a FRS. All memes aside is there anyone who owns one of these cars to give their input?

You know I'm curious about the Genesis as well, 2.0 or the V-6, I kinda wanna look into one.

frs if you're into motorsports. genesis if you like to go to car meets and highway pulls

I can already see the responses. Thanks OP.
>inb4 gookshit
>inb4 205hp
>inb4 chyrsler pacifica
>inb4 GT:R vs Corvette Big Willow
>inb4 MrCummySpinout.webm

The 2.0 can be made to make more power, more cheaply than the V6

The FRS is a better buy if you actually intend to drive it aggressively

Any threads involving Korean cars will usually end with a flame war

I've been contemplating this as well, OP. Where I live the genesis coupes are a lot cheaper and I can't justify 20k Canadian didgery-doos for the FR-S.

Orion blew up his 2.0T Genesis. Subaru is superior anyway

Huh after market support that much better for the 2.0 or does it just have more tuning potential because of boost?

nobody here gives a shit about what some dumbass teenager did to his genesis

Just get a civic.

Don't do this. The only reason these were ever cool is because of VTAK and high revs. It has none of those things now.

Op here, I'm pretty sure the genesis is about the weight of a mustang, which is a huge turn off. on the plus side, it A) makes more power and B) isn't a mustang

I want a sports car, I'm tired of sport trims on economy cars. SIs and STs are still dope though

Its already turbo'd, as such there's more options for forced induction, they can be boosted to 300 easy, and reach 400 cheaper than putting on a basic FI system on the V6 and just barely getting that.

The fatboy's 3.8L is. Granted, the 2.0 isn't much lighter, but it is.

Not even VTAKK?

It probably has iVTEC but I wouldn't be surprised if you can barely feel it at all now. The new Civic SI redlines at 6.5k

k

That means when iVTEC kicks in yo at 5.8k, you're on it for like 700 rip em's max. I was disappointed when they brought it down from 8k. IMO that was the distinguishing feature of Hondas. Now it's just the most boring FWD you can buy.

The 3.8 is the superior engine

The Genesis.

I usually side with 'yotas but the 86 is just a fucking embarrassment.

yes but to get more power out of it you have put 5grand down first.

It already makes enough power

The FR-S is bloody slow no matter how you look at it.

>"enough"

>Slower than a mustang.
>less reliable.

I know it's already turbo'd was just wondering if the support for it is good, which it seems it is.

obligatory

P E N I S

I'd rather suffer the embarrassment of having penis windows than get outrun by a mini van.

>frs if you're into motorsports

>frs

>motorsports

>10th of a second slower than an S3 around Hockenheim

>Faster than a 911 Carrera 997 around Laguna Seca

>Also faster than a ZO6 around Laguna Seca, a car with a million BHP on a track with two huge straight sections

>Didnt do well at LeMans Bugatti Circuit but the top 21 times are from motorbikes

>Faster than an S3, a 986 Boxster, an ecoboost mustang, an MR2, a RX-8, a 335i (lol twin turbo i6), Camaro SS, WRX, and a fucking Ferrari F355 around Tsukuba

>As fast as a VXR8 around the top gear test track (implying its not rigged)

i like cherry picking information too, do i get a dank meme frog image?

all this from an underpowered naturally aspirated 4 banger.

>inb4 gimped by autotragic drag race vs a minivan