I WANT A GOOD CAR UNDER 10K CAD$ THATS GOOD ON GAS, LOOKS GOOD, AND IS A RELIABLE FUCKING CAR

I WANT A GOOD CAR UNDER 10K CAD$ THATS GOOD ON GAS, LOOKS GOOD, AND IS A RELIABLE FUCKING CAR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/2014-ford-focus-se-manual-bluetooth-keyless_entry-power-opts-ac/1240457310?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honda civic you absolute fucking idiot

civic for 10k

ferd merstang ecurburrst

Find me a good used civic under 10k in Toronto please

Autotrader

Kijiji

whatever you wish!

C I V I C

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of-toronto/2014-ford-focus-se-manual-bluetooth-keyless_entry-power-opts-ac/1240457310?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Come on for real I know ontario is a meme but you can't be serious there's plenty of good civics under 10k on Kijiji alone. Search yourself.

MK5 Jetta TDI
>inb4 dieselgate meme

JDM honda CRX

Prius

8th gen accord 4cyl for 8k

Pic related mine shitbox

Canada? Get an Impreza

change those rims holy shit

>what is traveling to get a car

KYS faggot.

Nissan saves the day again

HYUNDAI

ELANTRA

TOURING

it's a huge huge wagon with a 160hp N/A 4cyl that'll do whatever you need, it's basically a ute with a hardtop

Wow, so cute and cozy looking :D

with a few tasteful mods of course

Want to buy mine?
3/4 aint bad
No lowballers I know what I got

>RELIABLE

>tasteful
>mods
Pick one

v70 R AWD

7 series for 3k spend the rest on repairs

purist cuckhold detected

New base model Hyundai Elantras from the previous model year are in this budget, that gets you 40+mpg highway, I think the warranties are like 7 years for the power train, and the styling of Hyundais has improved a huge amount in the last few years.

New Elantra > used Civic

Civic or Corolla

He said reliable

*monthly repairs

Just get a 06-10 Civic or Corolla you dipshit. Literally will last forever, cheap as fuck to run, pretty much best in class em pee gees.

Only costs are oil changes, filters, etc.

>Subaru
>Good on gas