Got 5k to spend on a car. What should I get Veeky Forums? Open to all suggestions

Got 5k to spend on a car. What should I get Veeky Forums? Open to all suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/6112082498.html
detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/6142000358.html
detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/6130022355.html
detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/6125491525.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably a nice car.

Thanks will do sir. :)

You should buy my Acura so I can buy my roommates Yukon

Nice car

I agree. If your in Colorado it's for sale. Supercharged vortec motor

7th gen accord coupe 2005+

Have you ever driven it? The recirculating ball steering leaves something to be desired.

Owned a 2000 Silverado for a couple years

Yeah I drive it regularly. It's not great compared to a car, but when you drive something with a big Whipple on the engine and is this comfortable it's hard not to like. This is a Denali so it is top of the line and the engine is absolutely killer

No need for all 5k. A good civic can be had for 3k.

$3k Civic, then use the money you save to properly modify it.

Civics are for plebs

You're a pleb

Cleanest CRX or Integra you can find

btfo

I don't drive a Civic though :^)

>sticky

Best car you can get for 3k

It depends on what your tastes and needs are. If you gave me 5k to spend on a car I'd totally buy an AW11 because my dad had one after he finished college and I know how much he misses the car. Bastard never even taught me to drive and it would be the perfect revenge to own his car and not let him drive it

>FNADER
kek

Where are you going to get one of those that doesn't need an assload of work for $3k?

98-00 LS400 everything you could want in a car

>manual transmission

It's overrated

I withdraw my entry

You'll still have to pry my gear shifter out of my cold, dead hand. Automatics fucking suck.

I am not going to tell you how to live your life. Only numales want legislation like that.

What I will tell you is that to me, at the end of the day, the transmission doesn't really make much of a difference.

Craigslist m8 literally just typed in corvair in my area and got these.
detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/6112082498.html
detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/6142000358.html
detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/6130022355.html
detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/6125491525.html
Bought a rust free running greenbrier for 2.5k and all I needed to do was replace the interior and give it a fresh coat of paint before being showroom spec.