Trump just banned all foreign cars so you now must buy an American car

Trump just banned all foreign cars so you now must buy an American car.

What do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Taurus_(sixth_generation)
freep.com/story/sponsor-story/subaru-of-america/2017/01/10/subaru-impreza-is-made-in-america-in-2017/96361172/
kogodbusiness.com/reports/auto-index/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mustang. Only car worth owning.

A focus
Oh wait...
A sonic
Oh wait...
A Fiesta
Oh wait...

>wake up
>not American

Kiss x Sis is the best anime ever made. It's like watching a hentai with a penis lock clamped on. You can get close but never finish

Sure, I'll just buy a Focus... No that's euro.
Maybe a Buick? No that's euro.
Maybe a Chrysler? No that's shit.

Yep

The scene with the pubic hair was interesting.

a Miata

a well-maintained, slightly modified NA probably has more American-made parts in it than a new car.

Marchionne killed the only car they were actually building in the US -- the Dart. Even that was built from an Italian partsbin. All the trucks are made in Canada, everything pre-FCA was made deep in Satan's asshole, etc.

BMW X5

Ford taurus

>What do you choose?

Anything I want, I'm not cucked by Russian owned Cheeto in a wig.

used camaro z1 le with some nice supporting mods and 600hp+

Sorry that's European.

>YUROKEKS BTFO
Obviously a DODGE HELLCAT the most american ca...

Chicago.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Taurus_(sixth_generation)

It's just a Mondeo with a diferent nose bolted on, that doesn't make it american.

Subaru impreza
freep.com/story/sponsor-story/subaru-of-america/2017/01/10/subaru-impreza-is-made-in-america-in-2017/96361172/

WRONG.jpg

The Ford Fusion is a Ford Mondeo.

Seems like the Hellcat is like the average American

>wrong
The Taurus uses the D3 platform (derived from the Volvo P2)
The Mondrian uses the EUCD/CD4 platform.

Challenger

Australian release fucking when?

Javelin, assuming every S30 is also immediately scrapped

I would revert my miata and supra to stock since there will be a huge demand for imports and wait for it to appreciate in value more than it already has

My FoST was made in Michigan so...that.

A Toyota Tacoma, that's the only American made vehicle I'm aware of along with the Tundra. but the tundra is too big and fat.

Honda accord

>Tfw your car was built in kentucky

Thanks, toyota.

F-450 platinum, crew cab long bed dually, with the 6.7 td

why are Republicans so stupid?

>TFW when the big ferd trucks aren't even American made

Still an American company

Dearborne truck plant, "mate"

Aw shit I have really bad eyesight I thought you said mate

What the fuck are you on about, they are about the only ford vehicle made in the states

whatever can fit the most explosives

So probaby like an f450, with a 40 foot equipment trailer

shit would be amazing

Id convert to Muslim as well

Ford Pinto?

How about you shut the fuck up, huh.. they are not American made the only two American-made pickup trucks in the US as of now how are the two Toyota trucks assembled in Texas. that's it. Sorry but that's the truth. How funny is it that a Japanese brand assembled their two pickups in America while the American brands don't assemble their trucks in America?

>Listen to me i'm telling the truth look at all the proof i have!

Would rather just walk lmfao

>Spoon feed me please because I'm too lazy to look this up on Google without having someone to assist me
Typical fat Americans.

>I'm too lazy to prove my argument
I'm from eastern europe lmao, post a link or fuck off mate.

>S.... spoon feed me user!
>I have to lie about being a yuropoor when I'm actually American just to shield my embarrassment of being American.

Google it yourself you fat fucking American lmfao maybe you'll lose a few pounds trying

Nah, i just cant stand annoying little shitstains like yourself, proof dunderfucks are in every country, not just the US that you like to go around screaming about.
I'm not here to prove your arguments either, so get off your fucking ass.

you sound upset
did an american tourist bang your gf user? It's okay, she didn't deserve you.

>Dumb overweight American sperging out because I won't spoon feed him

Americans have gotten so lazy that they are unable to do a quick Google search on their own without having someone to lend them a helping hand. Trump's America everybody ain't it pathetic?

>Typical amrifat attempts to roast someone
even you Americans fuck up something that simple, that's sad. America's just home of retardation I suppose since after all it's a third world country.

>this mad
You're emberassing europe as a whole, user.

Wow, you third worlders are projecting so hard lmao. America is the greatest goddamn country on Earth and everyone of you knows it. Sure we have some bullshit laws and source our work in other places. But I could go down the street, drinking a 40, buy an assault rifle and a few pounds of explosives then drive 10 minutes out into the county and raise hell just for kicks. What can you do? Bitch on an anonymous Mongolian throat singing board.

>Projecting his asshurt
I live in Puerto Rico actually I hate the fact that we are associated with you fat fucks.

I don't. I emigrate the fuck out of there

If fca and gm are shit now I can't imagine how shit they'd be in that future

>puerto rico

>all FWD shitboxes when there are cars like the Mustang GT, Camaro SS out there
what's wrong with you?

Fuck off you wanna be Mexican. 23 6'0" 165lbs and make double your salary because I have a license to drive big shit. Puerto Rico a shit

Maybe he doesn't want an overweight shit box and wants a car that gets good gas

>overweight shitbox
>faster, better looking and more fun than your precious ugly little fwd econocars
wew

If it has to be new, Any Camaro with the 1LE package will do me just fine preferably the SS, or ZL-1, but I'd take the V-6 even.

>Every S30 scrapped

That's it, I'm becoming a Terrorist if that ever happened. That's my snapping point.

Maybe he isn't looking for some joy riding fast car

Maybe he wants a real car that gets good mileage

now this is shit taste on multiple levels

This. OH, WAIT!

>Weebposting amerifat thinks his 3rd world country is any better.
LMAO indeed
It's easy to lie over the internet fatty

>PUERTO RICO
Oh MAN that's a good one, i havent laughed this hard in forever.

And I'm laughing harder at your third world failing even harder. You elected a dorito man into the white house, your country is a literal joke.

Ironically the American brands make "American cars" outside of america

Toyota by comparison is more American than Ford, gm, Chrysler, etc

>His life is leagues better than mine and he actually takes care of his body.. HE MUST BE LYING

Lmao is this what Puerto Rico shitposting is like? Because it's funny as all fuck. The American dream ain't dead, we just don't give it to idiots or beaners.

>googled "ford truck sticker 2017"
>not a single image showing less than 50% NA content or assembly plant outside of USA

You're wrong and your parents want you out of their basement. Hang yourself on the porch instead.
>Puerto Rico
Sorry, you won't have a porch or house. Hang yourself at the village water pump I guess.

Give some old farmer 1200 for a rusty k20

F series trucks are made in Dearborn Michigan. Mustangs are made in flat rock Michigan. A lot of Fords are still made in America. Why are you so asshurt about this?

I own a 2007 Tahoe and 2015 'Stang. Nothing changes for me.

You live on a shit island full of poor people that are obsessed with pretending they are rich, and who think corollas are luxury cars lmao. You would not be able to survive without america, and the only way you will ever be able to afford to escape your island prison is by joining the US Army.

angry spic detected

My nigga. Was going to post this.

>All the trucks are made in Canada
they're made in us 1500 and mexico 2500 rc 1500

>forced to buy American made cars
>already high Toyota sales skyrocket
kek

completely wrong. why do you Toyota dick riders keep perpetrating this lie? the Tacoma and tundra are way behind ford and dodge. (they have Chevy beat though)
kogodbusiness.com/reports/auto-index/

superlite coupe

Only thing worth my money.

I unironically love the fuck out of this thing. That's probably why it sold like shit and isn't getting replaced. 7 pass, awd, memeboost, 70s wagon styling. This thing should have been boomer bait gold. :(

Favorite new (realistic) car of the last 20 years easily.

What's another country where you could only buy local cars?
The Soviet Union.
Trump is going full communism.

when I look at that thing I don't think 70s wagon I think scion xb

>I think scion xb
In person? It's a big vehicle.

Nothing changes GM makes good cars and ford makes good suv's/trucks.

Why can I not keep driving my 37 year old toyota

because sooner or later, mom will die and you will need to get a job and move out.

You didn't answer the question, I'm afraid you have to repeat the 3rd grade

>I was driving a Lincoln, before there were no other options.

>not american

Literally dodged a bullet

Wrong. Camaro is the king of the pony car wars right now.

>he doesn't get it.

Those are all imported cars.

>older model

This is unrelated to the thread but in images like these do they use the same driver? No? Then who cares?

Lol so much denial, and yes the senior editor at car and driver was the driver in both instances.

Also,

>2017 Mustang is the same as the 2015

stay btfo ford shills

>older model

Find a used Trans Am Firebird

Or continue driving my Ranger

Why is the hellcat only .5 secs faster than a V6 camaro. Is FCA that cucked?