Analysts say Tesla is on its way to building 500,000 cars by the end of 2018...

Analysts say Tesla is on its way to building 500,000 cars by the end of 2018, making them the largest lucury manufacturer in America

>luxury

>still wont be making a dime
reminder tesla is a scheme to get elon musk free government money

more luxurious than most American luxury makes

Ipad on dash=luxury

Elon Musk paid these so called analysts just to talk up how great his company is for investors

This hack has only ever made money due to government subsidies.

>>"still wont be making a dime"

>what are aggressively expanding their network/factories
>what is R&D
>what are long term goals

Am I the only one that wants to see Musk crash and burn?

>500'000
wow it's fucking nothing
>analysts say
the only point of those news is to increase the already extremely overvalued Tesla shares.

>when you dont know shit about a car but choose to discuss it

get educated first

Musk is just the guy that takes money from stupid people. There will always be that guy.

Nope. I'm not against electric cars or solar energy, but Musk is an arrogant hack

>the same "cucks" who whine about Musk being "arrogant" voted for a literal manchild narcissit to be their prez

let that sink in

>self made Billionaire at the forefront of multiple groundbreaking industries is described as "arrogant"

LMFAO

I voted for Johnson thank you very much.

>multiple groundbreaking industries
well parrotted my gullible friend

That's even worse, Johnson is braindead.

>HURR DURR IT HAZ BEEN DUN BEFO'

a proof of concept /=/ an arrogant billionaire actually trying to make it work

EVs predate ICE btw, doesn't mean Elon doesn't have the cojones to try and make it a reality

now you can go back to defend your multinational welfare queen corporations

>500,000

Chebby and ford sell and build more than 500,000 trucks per year.

Luxury?

500,000 fuck

That doesn't make it luxury...

honestly the only "luxury" I care about is a comfy suspension and top notch interior. suspension is not a problem. why americans can't into a fucking luxury interior is mind boggling.

They think leather wrapped interior and iPad interfaces is the epitome of luxury

Except most analysts don't see Tesla building 500,000 model 3s until the 2020s

I know right

Live in cuckofornia its all you hear about but..
Only 200,000 elec cars on road
Still have 26 million dinosaur burning freedom mobiles on road and counting.
Not even close

You're obsessed stephen.

Id be nervous as fuck to own stock in Tesla. THey are building 500,000 vehicles on a new platform that nobody has owned or driven in the wild before.

If they have problems it will be GG for Tesla and shareowners.
The good news is nu-males are so stupid they will cheer on anything they spend money on so it has that going for it.

still, your taking a huge risk buying stock in Tesla.

Ford or someone isnt' valued as high but if you know anything about stocks and how to value the you know its a better company in every way.

A car that breaks under 30k miles sucks

>Analysts sa-

>but if you know anything about stocks and how to value the you know its a better company in every way.
Hmm, strange. You, a person who chances are has a net worth of about $350 knows better than many of the largest funds and investors that have bought TSLA? It really is amazing, how do anonymous internet posters whose experience level amounts to casually thinking about something for 5 minutes consistently know more than people who do things for decades successfully and build companies worth billions?

it isn't though, at least I didn't think so.. found a caddy or lincoln to be comfier.