So I'm going to cheat on my wife with a married girl...

So I'm going to cheat on my wife with a married girl. We are trying to be as carefull as possible so our others don't find out. I don't want to leave any money paper trail so we are going to meet up and screw in the back of my BMW X3 since the seats fold down and have plenty of space. The problem is I live in the cities and I'm having a hard time thinking of a place to park that won't have other people but also not so alone that we stick out like one lone car in a school parking lot or something like that that would draw attention. Give me some ideas of places where we won't draw attention

Parking Garage, throw blankets up in the rear glass and Park nose in

Or, like I did it, inside my car that was under it's cover

mm maybe give us your area code so we can find places for you.

Go park at a closed auto parts store. They usually have delivery trucks so you won't be the only car. Also how did you find this slutty married woman?

No matter where you find to hide your car you're gonna have a hard time hiding your guilt.

t. a cheater

At the divorce lawyer's office.

>posts vaguely interesting story in hopes of Veeky Forums divulging the best places to hotbox
End it, Jason.

24 hour store, like a CVS/Walgreens. As long as you don't bother the employees nobody will bother you.

Why do people like this get married in the first place?

grass is greener syndrome. they're only happy with someone for so long.

>if I had a gf I would cherish her and treat her right, why do they always go for the bad boys?

pay cash at a motel? the fuck

I found her on the app blender. I made a fake profile to scout out watch of the girls in my area where the married ones looking for some side action. And then made a real profile to chat her up with. At least that way I know she has as much incentive to be discreet as I do plus isn't looking to get attached to somebody just have some fun.

projecting a little hard m80, how do you know I wasn't talking about myself? I don't deserve my girlfriend.

I know that guilt isn't going to be a problem LOL. I know some people can feel guilty about stuff like this but I'm not that kind of guy. I've done it before when I was just dating girls but now that I'm married just looking to be a little more careful. Back in the day when I was just dating chicks I would have just brought the girl back to my house but that don't work when someone else is living there LOL

I don't know about that. I get what you're saying the employees probably wouldn't give a rat's ass butt all it takes is one nosy customer who is a prude to call the cops on you.

Dude just because you can't understand that sex and love are not the same thing doesn't mean there aren't people out there mature enough to understand the idea. Marry the girl you love and f*** the ones that get you hard as diamonds

Sure you can pay with cash but that cash has to come from somewhere. If you're pulling a couple hundred out of the bank account to go to a hotel every time you screwed the wife is definitely going to notice. And if you're going to some cheap flea bag Hotel save the money f****** the car and at least that way you don't get bed bugs or lice LOL

>married

Lmao good luck dude

You're scum. I hope your wife finds out and gets everything in the divorce.

Places where you won't draw attention? I literally fucked a girl in the middle of a neighborhood street once. Was walking her home pretty late, maybe 3:00 AM or something. Started kissing, clothes came off, and then she's just sucking my dick in front of people's houses haha. Eventually she did this move where she reaches down and touched the street with her ass up. Fucked her like that for a little bit didn't finish because a car drove by haha.

Don't worry about me dude trust me I'll be just fine. My wife has done some shady borderline illegal stuff at her job and I know all about it. If she tried to take everything I'd totally be able to talk to her employer and she would lose her job. So she might want to divorce me if she finds out but there's no way she'd be taking everything LOL

>borderline illegal is not illegal
>she decides to screw you over anyways
>quits rather than getting fired because she now gets alimony and house
>getting married
>2017
Lmao

You had better be on the lookout for private detectives too. Stand outside of her car, pull down your zipper, and insert your dick into a cracked-open rear passenger window. She sits in the back seat and sucks you off. A passerby or private detective will just see a guy leaning over his car and reading a newspaper layed on the car roof. Then when you are done, zip-up, fold your paper, and walk quickly away.

Degeneracy
kys for your lack of integrity

>Get her fired so she has no income so she can take even more alimony from you.

You sure are a clever one. Best place to bang a chick on the DL is a funeral home parking lot, especially if its like the one near me where the parking is in the back.

t. virgin

You don't get alimony when you're the one making the most money. If anybody would be getting alimony it would be me. And yes borderline illegal isn't illegal but it definitely would get her to lose her job and she is high up enough in her company that there are not a lot of jobs doing what she does and the community is tight enough that if word got out that she got fired for screwing over the company she would not be able to get another job in her field.

Even if I was a virgin, you still have no integrity.

please kys

>If anybody would be getting alimony it would be me.
>I would get her to lose her job.
>she would not be able to get another job in her field
Not to bright are ye?

Having information to use over her is to be able to control the divorce process if it gets to that point. You wouldn't use it unless she tries to get everything and succeeds. It's definitely something to let her know when she first brings up the divorce. And then only use it after the divorce is done if needed. That way if she does get everything I at least would not have to pay her alimony because she makes more than me. If she loses her job after the divorce is finalized they wouldn't change everything around to me suddenly owing her money. Especially because it would be her fault

Didn't have a father/mentor to teach you how to be a man?

t. virgin

enjoy getting cucked by Tyrone

See my other post. The information I have on her is only to control how the divorce goes. With the idea that if it works out fairly for the both of us then there would be no need to ever use it.

>own a x3
>fucking girls
Almost had me OP.

Man wouldn't idiot. You think that whether you're a man or not is controlled by one tiny aspect of your life. LOL. Maybe when you get out of your mom's basement and get your dick wet by me you will be able to see what the real world is like. In the meantime enjoy trying to white Knight random people on the internet.

I hear you man I actually got chucked pretty hard with the X3. Didn't really want it but figured it was easier to give in to the wife and not have a huge fight over it as opposed to actually getting something I like a little better. Not a big fan of it but I am pretty tall and it does have long leg room so at least that is nice.

Stupid and no integrity.

Hopefully a peace truck of Islam will come to see you.

t. virgin

enjoy getting cucked by Tyrone

In a park at night, back parking lot... Cop shows up.

Islam. What a joke man. When I was in Iraq they used to have a same ala can't see past the bridge. It was because they would take a bridge into a neighboring town that was in a different country where they would drink Gamble and f*** whores. Then they come back acting all high and mighty as if they didn't do anything. Islam is just like most religions. A sham that just give somebody an excuse on why they can treat others like s*** because they feel more self-important and better than them

I live in Minneapolis and most of the parts here have a curfew of dusk so if a car is there at night you're basically guaranteed to get harassed by the cops.

to fit in

he said he lives in the cities nigger he means Minneapolis/StP

That doesn't track at all. It's not mutually assured destruction, it's blackmail. Go ahead and see how that shit goes in court. I guarantee were this to go down she'd immediately tell her lawyer, her job would be protected, and if it weren't, it wouldn't matter, because you'd be paying her way for the rest of your lives.

>I cheated on my wife
>blackmailed her
>tried to get her to lose her job
>but yes I am optimistic that the court and divorce will go my way

Fuck it, you just do you mean, enjoy

itt virgin r9kers dont realize cheating is literally an integral part of marriage by both parties.

>t. cuck

You sound like a lovely person.

how would I be a cuck if i'm fucking on the side?

Exactly. The occasional side action is the reason that people stay together for 50+ years.

Cucked is as Cucked does

>American relationships

They go for the bad boys because the bad boys know how to keep them wondering and uncertain about the relationship. Girls don't know what it's like to chase or the feeling of wanting to be in a relationship and bad boys give them that. And when they have that they get as thirsty as a guy who falls in love at first sight.

From a guy, they don't want thoughts like
>I would cherish her and treat her right
They want
>I would look at her like a friend with benefits and treat her like a sister

i think youre just beta lol
the occasional fling keeps people together
they dont get bored with their lives and turn into bitter cunts

Cucked is cucked. So what if you dipped your dick in someone else, your wife has more emotional and sexual connection to some other man while you feed her, you can't rationalize that.

Fucking degenerate

When your wife finds out she's going to drag you through the court system for everything you have

You're a dumb nigger, courts ALWAYS favour women in divorces

im not married but ive fucked married women. im meaningless to them trust me.
women dont cheat as much as men anyway. they get what they want through mostly harmless flirting.

Being a decent human being isn't the same as being a white knight

>they get what they want through mostly harmless flirting.
Just like OP is getting off on pretending to cheat on the cow he married by making up a story on Veeky Forums

Exactly. All these girls with "office" husband are basically just emotional cheating. It's OK for them to get what they want from a man other than their husband but a travesty if a guy get what he wants from someone besides his wife

>It's OK for them to get what they want from a man other than their husband but a travesty if a guy get what he wants from someone besides his wife
Literally nobody in this thread is making this argument. You're a stupid as fuck scumbag and so is anyone else who cheats.

go to the touge OP
great album

one time I just pulled into a random residential street. it was like 3am though so nobody was up and about

>itt people insisting being cucked is healthy for a relationship

you niggas are probably depressed. time to keep searching for the right one

We are talking about doing the cucking not being cucked. Damn dose Noone have any reading comprehension any more.

>both parties
It's called getting cucked

just find a girl into cars and stop being miserable cunts
Also cheating is terrible kill yourself opie

you can get cucked while cucking other one. it doesnt cancel eachother out. you wife still sucked on another dudes cock. swallowed his cum. now shes gonna kiss your kids with the same mouth lol. how is this not getting cucked.

Only the person being cheated on is cucked. Saying both sides are getting cucked is like if some hit me in the face and you saying we both got punched. I got punched the other thew a punch. Cucked is the act of getting cheated on not doing the cheating.

"Kar Gurlz" are cancer

Girls into cars are unicorns

Don't waste your energy arguing with memesters, they're all underaged teenagers spouting /pol/ shit without actually knowing what they're saying

As far as I know she has not cheated on my but if she did what do I care. It would actualy be better as we could just swing then.

How about this. Pull cash out tell her you are going to a flea market or some shit. Buy her a little gift like a necklace or some shit than use the extra cash for the hotel. Fucking nigger

Absolute degeneracy. Why even bothered getting married at that point?

>We are trying to be as carefull as possible so our others don't find out.
Divorce lawyers typically subpoena charge card and cellphone records as evidence. Those items show where you were and at what time too. If your cellphone and mistress cellphone are together at the same GPS location for 15 minutes, that is incriminating. Many modern cars, not just onstar but honda, lexus, and bmw also phone home statistics. Other car companies have their own variations of onstar style subscription services after all. Those records can be subpoenaed to show that you and your mistress had drove cars to a common location.

>place to park
Remember that if a police officer stops by, he is allowed to cite you for sex in public if you are parked in a public area (parking lot, streetside, or store property). He will not cite you if you are wholly on residential private property not visible to passersby that remain on the sidewalk without incursion into your private property.

When a police officer checks, he requires both your and her names for the police report. That is a public record. He will run her name thru the crime computer to check if she is a prostitute or exotic dancer (high chance of prostitution). In my area, he is legally entitled to do that due to city ordinances.

It's important you not get stopped by the police because that makes the names a matter of public record. Any divorce lawyer would see that data right off the bat and the judge would adjust the percentage of asset distribution based upon your cheating.

>use the extra cash for the hotel.
All those places require identification.

Nice LARP, OP

Die.

Dog in the woods m8

>screw in the back of my overpriced minivan with doors
this means the P.I. has photos of you fucking along side of phone record and facebook/ashleymadison.com messages

I bang hookers sometimes, like once a year. They get me new pussy and keep me from banging all the girls I know. If you don't get some side action on occasion you're going to go crazy in a relationship. I never have felt guilty. Guilt is for cucks who think manogamy is real. Pro tip, almost every wife has cheated as well.

kys nigger

So basically you are a shit person breeding with another shit person. Selfish lying prick.

Yeah if she's a fucking thirsty thot. Actual wife tier women are loyal, loving, and will treat you like a king if you treat them the same. Not all women are thirsty whores.

t. Someone with an actual good woman

Brothers you wife is just better at cheating than most or your a dumber husband than most. Either way she has you pussy whipped putting her ass on a pedestal like she has more to offer you than a used pussy and some light housekeeping. Your post has been instantly disregarded as worthless

quality b8 tbqh

Find a 24 hour gym with a big parking lot

keep shit out of state/country and if you have ANY social media your already fucked

What do you know, a helpful post. But how do you know all this...

This. There is literally no reason to get married in these times

You're a piece of shit and there's a nice little place reserved for pieces of shit just like you in hell.

Now kindly fuck off, faggot.

Kys

If you don't like your wife just cite a divorce, kek.

Just go the woods, a garage, parking lot, whatever.
Bonus if it's on 2-4am.

Might as well fuck the whore in an alleyway.

>Hurrr cheating is cool.

Fuck off nigger faggot

She said to suck her fat ass.

>cheating on your wife
Actually kill yourself you fucking degenerate filth

Nothing special fucker better asses on tinder that we're married

All the fans saying cheated should die on here. If you guy could fuck you girls good enough to satisfy them the they would not need to come to guys like me and OP to get a orgasm.