Is there any reason to buy a Kia over a Toyota or Honda?

Is there any reason to buy a Kia over a Toyota or Honda?

It's cheaper
You might like things about it more

The new Kias have proven to have a better build quality compared to last 5 years. Toyota still remains a leader in reliabilty but a Kia might be near to it. However you can be having a peace of mind that the new Kias wont bring any problems.

Only if you don't have/make much money and still want a decent lookling shitbox to travel from point A to B. It will work fine for you in the range of 3~5 years. Interior is decent(better than some american econobox).

But if you want something will last uou long time, save up the money to get a jap car user. Even my gook friend didn't drive gook car.

is there a reason to buy either if you aren't 96 years old and can work on cars yourself?

>is there a reason to buy either if you aren't 96 years old and can work on cars yourself?

>he thinks he can work on modern cars all by himself

There's a reason people like Scotty Kilmer only works on old pieces of shits

Some may have more features that you want.
Maybe the Kia is cheaper between the two cars you're comparing.
You might like the styling of the Kia more.
Or maybe you want that sweet 7-year warranty for extra peace of mind.

Kias
>more reliabile
>longer warranty
>look better
>better trim levels
>cheaper

Toyotas
>carry more street cred with Veeky Forumstists

scotty is an old piece of shit himself

>More reliable

Kek

Ten years ago:
Toyota > Honda >>> Kia

Now:
Toyota > Kia >>> Honda

This

Honda has really gone down the shitter. It's really depressing, what happened

What the fuck? You would seriously take a Kia over a new Civic or Accord? The only disappointing thing about Honda is the Civic not having an AT, but they have a MT available with a turbo, and the Accord touring is still the best non luxury mid size sedan you can buy

Only if you are a dishonest korean man who likes to eat dog meat and is addicted to plastic surgery.

Like these people

Kias
>more reliabile
Lol no
>longer warranty
They have to do something to get know-nothing trogs to buy their cars
>look better
Hahahaha to who? Korean designs are horrible
>better trim levels
???
>cheaper
Takes 5 seconds to see why. Just sit in it.

FAKE

V
E
N
T
S

sonic is ez mode to work on.

hell everything is accessible compared to my 99 breeze and even easier than the mess of vac lines my 90 f-250 is

i mean seriously look at all this space and this babby engine

>This triggered by a meme

For cheap, basic and mostly reliable transportation. Not Toyota quality, especially when it comes to the interior and paint, but unlikely to leave you on the side of the road. It'll probably keep driving till you either can't stand the broken handles, cracking plastic and sagging headliner, or has rusted to death.

Hyundai and Kia have far more better interiors than anyone else

Korean cars are cheaper because the South Korean government subsidizes their auto industry. Has nothing to do with quality.