Korea thinking it can make a luxury car is as stupid as Japan thinking it can make a luxury car

Korea thinking it can make a luxury car is as stupid as Japan thinking it can make a luxury car

Just look at this ugly piece of shit

Seriously this is what Koreans thinks""""luxury"""" looks like

If someone stuck a BMW badge on that you'd think it was hot shit you fag

RACISM IS A MENTAL DEFECT

OP CLEARLY EXHIBITS POOR THINKING ALL BECAUSE OF HIS RACIST DEFECT

NIGGER

ITT: kiddies think they can judge an interior just by looking at pictures on the internet

I don't even like Korean cars but holy shit stop being so fucking stupid

You can tell if it's utter garbage.
It's literally sub $20k car interior.

>the delusions of a poorfag

So were they just trying to copy the 2013 Chrysler 300 or what

I don't know what sub-$20k cars you've been sitting in, must be something special to have a nappa leather interior with heated, cooled, and massaging seats

I consider suspension and road feel+handling to be more important in a luxury car rather than "muh massaging heated cooled seats". That's my personal opinion, though.

Good job moving goal posts

Have you ever considered that a proper luxury car is a sum of all of its parts? Go stick some base model cloth Civic seats in an S Class and tell me that suspension is all that matters

>Good job moving goal posts
I'm not the fag you replied to who was whining about "muh interior". Which is, again, why I don't care about "muh massagey seats".

I'd consider a 17 year old Lexus LS400 to be more "luxurious" than this Korean wagon if the Hyundai had worse suspension, worse handling, and always felt like you're driving on rough gravel.

lel you've never sat in a 17 year old LS400 let alone driven one

>lel you've never sat in a 17 year old LS400 let alone driven one
My girlfriend's father lets me drive his all the time. I'm sure you'd get to drive one too if your boyfriend's dad had one :^)

>he can't even afford an old Toyota
They're like some of the cheapest cars on Craigslist

>as stupid as Japan thinking it can make a luxury car

my 1991 Toyota Crown has a refrigerator in the back seat, rear cigar station, rear independent radio, rear independent AC, digi dash, etc. in 1991 the American version of a luxury car just had comfy seats and a digi dash

Now who's shifting the goalposts?

>I prefer suspension + handling
>>oh yeah you've probably never even sat in this car
>my gfs dad lets me drive his
>>oh yeah well you probably couldn't even AFFORD one
k

For the cost of a new Hyundai "luxury model", I'd rather pay for a cheap LS400 on craigslist and spend the remainder on good grippy tires, new brakes, and save the rest for a rainy day.

>cares about suspension and handling
>in a giant luxobarge
>dismisses another giant luxobarge because he things it won't handle well despite never driving it
Damn you're dumb

arent the new Genesis like 80K? id rather just buy a Toyota Century with like 10,000km and have most of my money left to play with

Koreans made shitty cars until they realized they could copy the Japanese around 2005 onwards and make decent sales. same way the USA is still 10 years behind Japan on luxury cars

If you've never driven a Lexus then you should shut the fuck up. If you have, then why are you surprised that I care about suspension and handling in a "luxobarge"? The LS400 could just about turn on a dime back in 2000.

If Korea can't at the minimum REPLICATE that kind of handling 17 years later, why the fuck should I spend money on it?

Only Mexicans and poor whites/blacks in my city drive Kias and Hyundais, to be blunt about it.

t. 16 year old that has never driven a car in his life

There is no way in hell an old ass Lexus, no matter how nice it was back in the day,is going to ride anywhere near as nice as a new Genesis
These cars have magnetic dampening and variable steering ratios.

Bitch all you want but they really tried to make these cars excellent by hiring designers from Audi and shit, and it really shows

Not an argument. Also nice shifting the goalposts, you dog-eating subhuman.

>he doesn't have an argument
>"m-muh Craigslist speshul LS400 is the best kar in the wurld!!!"

>complains about someone "shifting the goalposts"
>proceeds to shift the goalposts when he starts getting his beloved dog-eating male-fetus-aborting cult-ran country's "engineering" called into question
Subhuman.

Fuck off back to your containment board

Lexus>(Mercedes minus AMG)

Keep moving those goalposts, Yung Gook.

/pol/ shit outside of /pol/ is a bannable offense, but you idiots shit up this board anyway because you know there are no moderators here

Looks like a big block of plastic

CUM DUMPSTER

Hate the Koreans all you want, at least they made a better "AE86" than both Toyota and Subaru combined by sheer virtue of using a normal piston engine.

I like the G80.

It's a BMW 550i M Sport for 10k less and less cost of ownership.

My only gripe with it is that in a lot of respects, it truly is just a gigantic Hyundai Sonata. A fuck ton of the switches are exactly the same. The turn signal chime? Same. The full navigation unit? Same. I just don't think it's right to do that. Genesis owners should get a unique experience not shared with family sedans and economy cars if they truly want people to take it seriously. Loki

Funny you say that because most of it is leather, aluminum, and wood

Funny you should say that.

The chinks are the masters of making premium materials somehow look like shit.

Just spend that money on your bus pass

>"AE86"

t. kiddie who never sat in the car