The model 3 is on track for July production. It will build 1000 cars a week...

The model 3 is on track for July production. It will build 1000 cars a week, steadily increasing to 10000 cars a week by the end of 2018

They are on track to outsell the 3 series and C class, and could possibly outsell BMW and Mercedes all together

Where were you when the luxury ICE was kill?

10 electrons have been deposited into your Tesla supporter account for future purchases.

To be honest, considering they're building up this MASSIVE pool of orders before they even start manufacturing the fuckers, I cannot imagine how shitty quality control is going to be for a while.

I do not envy the first wave of Tesla 3 owners, god have mercy on their souls.

you really think an electric suv with gullwing doors will outsell the company responsible for inventing the automobile?!?!?!

no one cares about BMW but really you think that they even have close to enough money to do anything sales wise to mercedes?

the mercedes B class costs about half as much and is all electric and you can get one RIGHT NOW

Mercedes sold 380,000 cars last year, if Tesla is on schedule, they could outsell them 500,000+

Also BMW outsells MB in the US

Tesla haven't sold 380,000 cars in company history.

Also Mercedes have sold 310,000 vehicles in 2016 in Germany alone. Globally Mercedes have sold 2,083,000 vehicles in 2016.

Thank you! 100mAh has been deposited in your Charge Fund!

DELE THIS

They are a startup, why would they?
Im talking about US sales

>Tesla
The Juicera of cars except with the build quality of a Kia

>Where were you when the luxury ICE was kill?
Same place I was when they announced years ago that desktop comps are kill...

It looks ugly as sin

It's also going to be falling apart at the seams considering the poor quality control we've seen on the Model S and X

>outsell the 3 series

GAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Don't make me laugh.

Does it run Doom?

It looks like Ikea what the fuck

This makes Dacia Sandero look like a luxury car. Who approved this interior?

Ice shill

it works for what they're going for
when you have to cut costs you can at least make up for it in stylistic minimalism
and having the center screen do everything also shaves cost since you dont need to run as many wires all over the dash or have separate displays

it's going to be awkward as fuck though, since it's way further forward than most center dash cluster designs so you'll have to literally swivel to look right and down to see the speedo

Oh man, you are so right. (I had a good laugh) Rushing a product with all that pressure, it can never end well...

Wut? Do you have to build it yourself? Like snap pieces together and shit? Does it come with the little allen wrench?

And what's with the massive tablet sticking out of the dash, it's so incongruous.

>American interiors

>you'll have to literally swivel to look right and down to see the speedo
That's an ergonomic nightmare, and was considered shit in a clapped out Yaris