Noob? Git gud:
→ →

webms with sound!
slightly used thread:

>no Suzuki GSX-R1000R at Superbike WC
>no Norton V4 RR at Superbike WC
>no Bimota BB3 at Superbike WC
>no EBR 1190RX at Superbike WC
What a shame. I mean, seven brands as of now is a nice sight, but the more, the merrier.

>The US doesn't get this
>The US doesn't get the full sized version either
>"We will buy anything big and black with a round headlight" the country doesn't fucking get this
>but we DO get the relatively shitty CB1100
>and we DO get similar offerings from other companies and euro learner trash like the CB500

WHY HONDA
WHY THE FUCK

Only relevant countries get good bikes.

something about the american market supposedly not wanting them

Why not just grey-import bikes from elsewh- ... oh wait.

I'm kind of surprised at Suzuki not being there, but the others are small time and I'm not surprised.

Hi are these the real sexy hours?

So, lads. Been going out with this chick for over a month and things seemed to be going really well. Today however, she told me that she isn't interested in me. How can I forget and get rid of these feels?

Where to watch MotoGP?

>but we get this

America sure loves oil cooling and tiny tanks, right?

go pick up a slut on your bike at the beach.

Lets see some mountains.

Confirmed. Honda doesn't seem to care too much about the US market, actually. If they did, they'd have updated the XR650L or released a new bike based on the XR650R to replace it. We love big thumpers.

It's really, really tempting to buy a CB1100, but I would much rather have something more like he CB1300.

Where do they put the coolant bottles on all these naked bikes?

First of all Aprilia and MV Agusta are there and they're not major players either. Secondly motorsports are a platform for exhibition and promotion. If I were in charge of a bike brand I'd try to get it into motorsport as soon as possible.

>America sure loves oil cooling and tiny tanks, right?
Not really, you guys don't get the xjr1300 either do youse?

Still no grom

>XJR
Oh yes please.

>mfw I would literally buy this tomorrow but Honda doesn't want me too

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:) what a good feel

>cant leave the US
Criminal scum

am i a faglord for wanting to paint my valve covers red?

Behind the side cover that says "cb400"

the coolant overflow tank is stuffed itno the frame and hidden behind the side panels

We don't get anything motorcyclists would like. Only things for posers to take out twice a year and for cagers to admire.

I didnt start it

>Want CB1100.
>Can't think of any way it would be better than my restored GL1100.
>It's 3 times the price.

Oh well.

Tell me about the grom

Why does it have USD forks when it will never reach cornering speeds where they might matter

Is Tourist Trophy /dbt/ approved? Any other approved vidya?

Yeah because burgers were knocking down the doors to buy 599s and 919s

Please don't.

It will look bad. Far worse than you imagine.

So it can meme faster
Sure looks clean, you do all the restoration on your own?

but it looks good on the new model

/dbt/ probably has the highest concentrations of skilled and experienced two wheeler folk. Is wearing short shorts while biking a good idea?

Think I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

I didnt even know some carbed bikes even used fuel pumps.
Part of the coolant system is routed through the frame too.

You guys ever see any cool designs like that?

Wheelies

I like slightly funky looking customs better than factory stuff.

great idea

Yes. If you're uncomfortable riding because you're too hot you'll be distracted and therefore more likely to crash.

Public sex with a hooker and a round with the lads

Not a bad idea if you don't crash
Or burn yourself

skin is overrated

gear doesn't do a lot against the shit that really puts you in the hospital unless you're wearing a restrictive, heavily armored, airbagged racing suit

I've had plenty of 70s CBs homeboy

ye
the rule is attgatt, or at least long jeans
buell has fuel in frame and oil in swingarm

Wow thats pretty cool.

Too bad buells out of business.

I've been reading I might have to pull the engine to get this hose in and out. I hope not.

ride to your nearest seaside town just before the shops close, get an ice cream, and watch the water till you feel better.

just cut it off its fucked anyway

Is riding my Ruckus in Chubbies and flip-flops a bad idea?

they would have stayed in business if they made more low displacement bikes

>"but that aint the buell way"
>*crushes blast*

even harley makes the street 500 and sportster. imagine working at HD but not learning the basics of business just by looking at their lineup.

On the forum they were saying there's not enough room to get a new one in :(

There's no business to learn from HD other than "heritage sells".

Skin injury puts you in the hospital dude. Gear is great at reducing the need to go to the hospital for relatively minor things, just not preventing catastrophic bone fractures and shit.

>acute angle vtwins

lmao not even once.

new one is flexible, it will go on.
if you have to take the heads off its really not that big of a job anyway, take the fuel tank off then you will only have to take one head off to get it to fit on.

Nope, I bought it already restored. I guess it was just a hobby project for some rich guy. Got a thick folder of all the receipts for powder coating, rechroming, replacement parts, etc.

Got a pretty good deal on it, too, because the guy said he was sick of turning away people that wanted to make it into a cafe or bobber project. I just had to promise I wouldn't make a retarded custom out of it.

I'm going to install a cup holder, phone charger, and GPS. Just the way god intended.

>skin injury puts you in the hospial

Pussy. Just pour some iodine on that shit and wrap it up like an early christmas present for your manhood.

are you actually implying people should waste the valuable time of doctor staff with their gravel rash?

People like you are the reason i had to wait 4 hours in a waiting room with all the bones in my arm broken.

I'll give it a shot, thanks

This.

I got in a pretty solid wreck when I was still a kid learning to ride on the street on a 200.

Good rash on most of one arm, and most of my back. Severely sprained knee, ankle, and hip. No broken bones though, and didn't take a blow to the helmet.

After talking a little bit with the paramedics that responded, I choice not to receive treatment. Took a bit to collect myself, twisted the bars as straight as I could get them by bracing the front wheel against a post and yanking, and bent my shifter back into a vaguely usable position.

Rode the bike home and treated my wounds there. No infections, no long term issues, no severe scarring. Personal first aid is a skill you should have.

Yeah dude all that can happen when you slide down the road is gravel rash like when a little kid falls off a bicycle.

If the fat isn't showing you're good.

don't make me post a rank pic of some dude with his skin off

Post bikes.

If you want to ride around on a bike doing 100+kmh in shorts then then you should choose to not waste anyones time and wear no gear at all when you go out.

Who wants to live with stumps for legs anyway?

Yo, nobikes. I just sprayed my old and shitty, HJC CL-XS, helmet black. I have a friend who does sticker printings. What memes should I put on it?

already posted one

Post boipucci

I have mountainses

Here is both.

Now answer me.

Rash isn't bad

degloving and flat lacerations are a terror unknown to man prior to motorcycles

No

>Now answer me.
Nee, dit doen ek nie.

why do you keep taking photos of your self

why do people on dbt ask for pictures of male arse holes?

You clearly haven't seen a real bad rash. My buddy flipped a go cart and got rash on his face so bad they wanted to do skin grafts. He said fuck no I will never live down the assface jokes having ass skin on my face.(stupid decision but that's what he did) He couldn't go outside or anywhere without a/c for like months. All the skin grew back and hrs not scarred but it took a long fucking time.

because they are raging queers what is your excuse

Fok jou, jy moet!
My cam is busted, so I can`t take any of anything else. Waiting on a new battery.

Are you sure thats not a woman?

Face rash isn't exactly leg rash either

When i was a little kid i was freckly as fuck on my face and this one day the front wheel came off my pushbike over a jump and i scraped literally all the skin off half of my face, all grew back and it removed all the freckles on that side of my face, then for like the next 5 years of my childhood i was the half freckle faced kid.

good times.

Is riding in panties comfy?

probably if you have no dick or balls.

>Fok jou, jy moet!
Je ma se poes! Ek gaan jou geen antwoord gee, kaffer!

Hand and wrist gives him away.

No memes dude

Siik debits. I tried to do a back flip on a mountain bike when I was young, I lost a bunch of skin on my right arm down to my hips because my tee shirt ripped off. Not that it would have helped, I was riding in a mine dump type environment. Very hard packed ground with lose sand and gravel everywhere.

And the fact that he openly admits to crossdressing.

your mums a cross dresser.

Ek se nie houtkop, jy bliksems kont.

But why?

Here you go. She needs a cleaning. Filthy atm

English is not my native language but here goes...
I have gotten into my mind getting a motorbike licence is the next big thing to get in my life (2k USD) in my country. Now my question is watching a lot of YouTube vids of crashes and such im wondering the commonality of such like is crashing a common thing for a biker?

The average rider crashes only once a week

Bikes literally crash themselves.

Basically, if you buy anything but a top of the line sportbike you have an unstable 'good enough for the job' suspension and chassis that will work itself into a knot and slam itself into the ground with glee if you don't have the reflexes and intuition of a motoGP rider.

Daily Rider

Only shitters crash once a week, don`t ride shit and should should round out to about twice a year.

I've crashed three times on the road, two of which involved contact with another vehicle, and countless times off road.

No major injuries.
No totaled bikes.

Using kerosene to clean the rusty bits off your bike other than the chain: y/n????

Motorcycle riders, especially beginners get into accidents more than any other motorist on the road.