/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Stars Edition

Last thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03P

What we know so far:
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Zhou Cang is playable, Shu officer.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is out. Thirty frames of carnage at your fingertips.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version. [JUST]
-Godseekers is out. Vita users abandon ship.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Musou Stars is out. [JP Only]
-Lu Lingqi Rape Shack Simulator is out.
-People from /v/ don't know we're alive. Rally them when the threads pop up.
-As long as no one is being autistic, feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.

OP picture, 10/10.

>Lu Lingqi Rape Shack Simulator is out
Will be waiting for reviews before I buy.

My dick can't wait though

Just a note to start the thread out: might not be a good idea to have a lot of cats in a thread involving China. Just saying.

Why is that? I'm curious.

>He doesn't know

No you aren't.

You're missing someone, maybe he's a secret character.

You're killing me here.

He is so adorable when he isn't burning down cities and usurping dynasties.

You are probably just thinking about it too hard.

So pure and sweet.
Just be as racist as you can and it will all come together.

Alright, what if they made a new Burnout Paradise

But

It was a musou game

Don't be silly, it's got all the /eagg/ fan favourites right there, even down to that soldier with the flaming log and that cat that was posted a bunch last thread.

>all the /eagg/ fan favourites
there's no chunhua and xiaoqiao fighting each other

it's far from complete

Begone Xiaoqiao autist

>Chunhua autist
ftfy

Flowers of the battlefield

>Shu
Xingcai, Yinping, Yueying, Sanniang

>Wu
SSX, Lianshi, Daqiao, Xiaoqiao

>Wei
Zhang He

Wei can't even compete. All the so-called Wei beauties are actually Jin, prove me wrong.

I think you mean, Wu and Shu can't even compete. Hell, Jin can't even compete.

Zhenji can't compete
Wang Yi can't compete
Cai Wenji can't compete
FemWei Yan can't compete

>Not even listing based turtle neck girl
Nice bait, Liu Bei.

i wonder what happned to her after chang'an...

Good thing no one would ever write a doujin about that subject, since they'd do like with Lingqi and write about an unbelivable subject like getting kidnapped or something.

I don't think anybody knows that this character even exists outside of hardcore ROTK history armchairs like myself

i forget she's even in the games to be honest

FemWei Yan is stupid attractive, put her in the games now.

It's pretty tough to think of another woman who is famous for a reason besides being a wife of a more famous person. I mean, besides totally made up ones. Even the one story mode stage in 8 that she's playable in, she has almost no reason to be there and nothing really unique to do.

After 8XL everyone knows her for her total pain in the ass stage that you have to find her in, though.

In game, even other characters don't realize she exists.

Be patient, user. There might be bugs that the devs need to patch.

my might cannot be matched

Fire attack.

Guan You did nothing wrong.

Don't sleep on me, /eagg/.

Is there some sort of chatroom or Discord channel for DW Unleashed players? I'm sorta digging it and want to join a community for it if there's any out there.

I doubt it. There is a small chat box integrated in the game menu, if you haven't noticed it yet.

I take it no matter which faction you start out as in Musou Stars eventually everyone will come together to fight the final boss?

kek

I don't have a problem with this, provided Criterion is brought back into existence to work with Omega Force.

>forgetting actual best girl

This is a better roster than Musou Stars.Prove me wrong.

does anyone just go into edit mode and make historical character swaps for any important generics?
pic related

I'm not satisfied with my Liao Hua but yeah, that's what I use it for.

Yeah, though the way it's handled is a bit poor.

After you get 2 leader endings, you can trigger the common route on the 3rd (not sure what actually causes it to trigger; I've gotten it to happen on Setsuna's but not Tamaki's, but it might be limited to Shiki and Setsuna's routes for the following reason). At the start of it, you decide whether you want to go with Shiki or Setsuna for the time being, and you can bring 14 people with you. Whichever side you don't choose gets beat up, so you have to do a series of story stages to get everyone back. When that's done, another stage opens up where Sayo joins you (not playable), and you can get the true ending.
There's a slightly different final stage if you choose to do it before you have everyone+Sayo back, but it leads to the same ending.

This wouldn't be an issue if there was a free mode, but there isn't, so every time you want to replay the game you better be ready to spend a few hours to get to the common route and have everyone back.

>No free mode
What the fuck?

Diaochan needs to get back that amazing purple DW6 outfit and look she had. It's just been super downhill from there.

That stage was great.

Maybe it's like WO3, free mode was useless

i get how you feel, my other characters usually feel a bit off but im just really proud of my cheng pu for some reason

>page 10

>no Dong
worthless thread, fitting for page 10

get out of here dongposter

Unfortunately, it's not. When you get an ending, you save your clear data and loop to NG+, pick a new starting character, and the map resets.

At the very least, clearing the true end should give you an option to start on common route, or the ability to start with all characters selectable. It's the one thing that I hope people complain about hard enough to force KT to patch it.

I'm not even dongposting, but it's more eagg related than some random cat spammed by 1-2 people

Musou Stars looks really fun desu, I'm looking forward to english release

cao pi did nothing wrong

>tfw no one will ever make a wacky musou game based on your region region's history

おっぱい

>i thought SW4 was a disappointment?

Every SW after 2 was disappointing.

Never been a big fan of Samurai Warriors as a whole, way too many narrow corridors for my taste.

What is objectively the worst weapon/moveset in Musou History?

My vote is the wingblades from DW and Perona's moveset in Pirate Warriors

thanks sempai

maybe ill get xtreme legends and play thru 2 again

Shit taste.
Wang Yi>Yuanji>Yue Ying>Chunuha>Zhenji>Xing Cai>Lianshi>Zhurong>Yingping>SSX>Diao Chan>Qiaos>Sanniang

>wingblades

There are much worse in DW

i thought SW4 Empires was good
well to me anything better than SW3 is good

guan ping's giant sword is pretty awful

I've saved all the Koei custom designs from every DLC scenario.

Zhuge Dan's baton is a travesty.

I love his baton. It's perfect for dueling single officers

>i thought SW4 was a disappointment? SW2 was my favorite of all of the musous. i played WO 1. SW2 is better than that.
People generally liked SW4's engine and the events in Chronicle mode, but the game itself was very easy even for a musou due to how unbalanced Hyper Attacks were back then.

SWC3 has the same battle engine and is actually balanced though, but you end up with much lower budget cutscenes and can only create two characters per save file (one male, one female - chooses one in the beginning, unlocks another one later). The character events are rather bland too, but it has many neat what-if endings (although it's kind of annoying how basically every ending where Ieyasu gets killed by the player's forces is considered a bad ending).

I don't know about the worst, but I just used Lu Xun for the first time in DW8 last night, and his twin swords are fucking horrible. I couldn't hit anything.

for some reason I had fixated in my head that the Crossbow is complete shit and it actually isn't
you just need to watch the map for stray peons trying to attack you so you know when to turn around or jump away

>Zhuge Dan's baton is a travesty.
all the grabs have i-frames and even in the event you miss you can shadow sprint out of the miss animation
EX breaks guard in the event you miss the officer with C3 and the AI is stupid enough most of the time not to attack you during the pause in between C3→EX

I'm not saying it's good, though

t. finished the Chaos run with the Baton in Empires

Not a fan of Sima Shis rapier in DW7. Glad they fixed him in DW 8.

Also I get Guo Hai is LE SICK XD but come on. Hes so slow in his musou.

Sounds like he's 2fast4u

Speaking of... hard to find guides for that game online...

not even a general objective list or anything!

Guess if I'm to figure THAT out, I have to just solve things myself... or just spam the hell out of the first battle, max invest the facilities and probably max (Practically) everyone's affinity.

t. green ranger

Does /eagg/ care about tier lists?

>Tier lists about the game
Nope.
>Tier list about who are best girls
Yes

>dw7 sima shi
>a weapon befitting of one with noble upbringing
>dw8 sima shi
>flying around throwing black holes

>dat little smirk he does before throwing magical swords at you

SHI A CUTE!

Objectively this.

If I were a cute girl in DW Empires, would you marry me?

No because Empires kids look ugly.

What about best boys?
Godlike:
Cao Cao
Zhang Liao
Lu Meng
Zhou Yu
Deng Ai
Sima Yi
Sun Jian
Guo Hai
Pang Tong
Xiahou Yuan
Xiahou Dun
Fa Zhang
Yue Jin

Good:
Xu Huang
Peng De
Yu Jin
Zhang He
Jia Xiu
Sima Shi
Cao Ren
Xu Huang
Wei Yan
Zhou Tai
Ma Dai
Huang Zhong
Huang Gai
Sun Ce
Lu Su
Zhao Yun

Meh:
Lu Xun
Sima Zhao
Jia Chong
Zhong Hui
Wen Yang
Han Dong
Ling Tong
Li Dian
Cao Pi

Shit:
Liu Bei
Zhuge Liang
Guan Yu/Kids
Zhang Fei/Bao
Sun Quan
Gan Ning
FIRE ATTACK
Xiahou Ba

I've always wanted to have Zhang He and Zhenji have kids.

But I've never gotten around to it.

>go to tumblr
>look up Zhang Liao because hes best boy
>someone married him and Zhenji and spammed posts on the tag

I dont know how to feel.

Oh. And put Zhuge Dan on meh. Liu Shan on meh. Jiang Wei on shit.

So what you're telling me is you like them daddy.

Bara>Daddy>bishonen>shota

Did KT say when we're getting more DW9 info?

No, but the conventional wisdom is they don't want to start talking about DW9 until they've ensured they got their money back on Musou Stars.

was 4E comparable to 2 at all?

why is everything after 2 so bad?

SW4E actually has a good amount of content compared to SW4 and SW4-II.

So Musou Stars doesn't have a grindy side mode like Gauntlet mode? What else can you do?

I see.
>10

Anyone have an account of Lu Bu's final moments?

He was captured, then executed.

Did he die?

Current historians and scholars are in debate about whether or not Lu Bu died after he was executed.

I wonder what happned to his wife (not diaochan) after xiapi...

Warning: *autistic screeching*

If you have played most if not all the games, including all the other musou aside from dw and sw, you begin to notice that all of them, every single one has a flaw or retarded mechanic that NONE of the other games have! It's like they always find a way to fuck it up and don't learn anything from previous attempts.

I mean, the games are still good.
It's just mildly annoying.
Am I the only one who feels like this?

They gotta do at least SOMETHING different with every new game. Just gotta hope that the bullshit new gimmick is bearable.

I would still play them even if they were the exact same gameplay, just with different settings, characters and stages.

Then again, I have an arcade stick and still play and enjoy the musou's simple ancestors, arcade beat em ups on mame. So repetition doesn't bother me.

Of course he didn't die, he surely is still somewhere in time and space fighting Death.
Truly, a decent challenge for a mighty warrior such as Lu Bu.