Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JAa3NvP6f4
youtube.com/watch?v=bumDAWqYF38&t=727s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does this game have anything like Stax or Pox style archetypes?

My favorite mtg deck is Lands, so if there's something with infinite recursion, I would like that too

Is that link with the master sword?

>All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
>Need Update

any progress on this one user?

>Test bodies Dshift pretty hard
literally 99.99% of the deck is removal

Anyone have suggestions for good budget decks this meta? So far I've made an aegis deck and thrown the lesbians into aggro sword.

This update really sucks. One class was given too many tools to the point that now doesn't have a counter. At least Daria could brick sometimes, this one is pretty much guarantee win.

>not telling us which class

your argument is invalid user

elf is kill

Yeah, giving Forest a 2 damage AoE was a mistake.

I don't even know whether you're talking about dragon or blood and either way the counter is haven.

But Dragon only has a 50% winrate.

>Chimera into Catacomb into Catacomb

>people still complain about forest in ToG

SIX PERCENT

STALIN BE STALLIN NO MORE

STALIN BE STALLIN NO MORE

Wrong. We still tier 1. As always

I have always dreamed about storm bahamut. Thanks Cygames.

thoughts on my midrange shadow dick?

Literally everything that happens in the first 3 weeks of an expansion is worthless. It's all memes and jank, or do you still think Yurius was tier 1 60% winrate in RoB?

>he actually thinks that class is broken
D0?

Still 6% too high.

>game is now literally nothing but ramp dragon bunga blood and serpents
really wish they just left my snowflake class alone desu

t6 10 face hydra my dude

Roaches

Are preconstructed decks a better value than daily deal packs?

Daria happened in the first week of RoB too

>one class
>doesn't even point out which one
Nice bait.

>Elite 2 AI
What did Cygames meme by this?

How does heaven counters dragon? aegis is useless.

Just kill them my dude. How can lightning blast be real if Rowen's dead?

Yes, by a large margin if you're actually going to use the legos and golds. The average pack rate is 9 packs for 1 lego, 3 packs for 1 gold. The prebuilts guarantee an on-rate value meanwhile you could get better, nothing, or off-meta stuff you don't want to use.

Daria happened when they were making the cards. She has a $500 sleeve, and was the face of marketing. Even you retards can see how that's difference. She was an obvious push.

Sword was absolute shit in win and play rates prior to the nerfs, and it ended up being the best class with positive match ups across the board. People don't even know what they're complaining about. The best Dragon cards ended up being Zell and Sibyl, everything else is a meme or win more.

Neither syadoreco nor shadowlog have any deck breaking 60% during the first days of RoB.

What can shadow tech in for Pepe?

10/10 would definitely meme again.

Half of this dragon shit happened when they were making the cards, too. They've explicitly stated that they wanted to slow down the game and the results are clear.

>SIX PERCENT
?

>what can the class with the biggest amount of RNG removal in the entire game tech in against an ambush follower?
GEEE I DUNNO

ROOSTED

In that case could you recommend a good emulator to re-roll with? I don't have a smartphone.

Lurching and Necroassassin are the only reliable ways to kill him, since he gets out of Tempest range pretty quickly. Other options include the usual suspects of Grimnir/Soldier/Breath/Khawy to ward him out.

It's a hard deck to workaround for shadow if you don't run those tools.

Just Orthus it bro
Just Lurching/Necro it bro
Just Khawy it bro
Just Nep it bro

>days
Read the fucking chain of posts. 3 days worth of data is fucking worthless. I'm talking about the first 3 weeks minimum.

Forbidden Ritual cucks both pepes and skeleingtons, preventing them from snowballing early game. Later on they're harmless, just Themis bro.

Holy shit the Atomeme is real.

I don't have Eachtar yet, I am replacing them with Kawais, tho.

Game is starting to become too much like yugioh. BS card after BS card.

>aegis is useless
nah ur bad. if you want actual advice having tribunal out to prevent baha and saving an evolve until turn 9 for your aegis is really important

Lurching necroassassin is the best choice
Chipping with foul tempest and othrus probably wont nut and necroelementalist/balor is too slow and a 3pp clot

nox. multiple instances are great.
youtube.com/watch?v=bumDAWqYF38&t=727s

>time to play some fun midrange decks!
>5 Aegis in a row

Guess I'm playing aggro after all. No fun allowed.

Don't worry guys they're going to announce that prince catacomb, blood moon, Zell, and Lightning Blast were all april fools jokes and update the game with thier real effects tommorrow.

r-right?

LUNA IS TIER 1

Don't forget Elta for free atomemer summon

I thought aurelia would be useful for when you need to stabilize after turn 5 do nothing.

monika is really good with cannon out and so is albert. pompous princess is pretty good too since it makes cannon shoot for 2 and then you can storm for 1. floral fencer doesn't seem good in this deck since it's not a commander and you don't have enough board space to go around.

the biggest problem with the deck I'm having is that you either just don't draw the cannon, or you play it but then get hit for 6 next turn. I don't know about uriel since you pretty much want exactly one cannon and more than that will be useless.

>Bahamut

Who even cares about bahamut anymore zell+Ouroboros is 11 damage and potential 3 healing if removed or another potential 8 damage if not removed.
His health also makes him tricky to banish.

Yeah, right after they remove Aegis from Take Two

If you want to talk weeks, then Blood's win rate never broke 53% win rate over the first three weeks of RoB. It peaked at 52 or so in the first week, then dropped.

>Zell is made for hydra
>People still don't run him

Run ironwrought fortress and stat boost commanders instead. You're less of a one-horse pony.

43 packs, 0 legendaries. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING JEW FUCKING NIGGER GOOKS

Yurius syndrome, see you in two weeks.

>Play against Luna Elite 2 AI
>Plays no cards on turn 1, 2, 3
>Plays a Necroassassin on an empty board on turn 4
>Plays nothing on turn 5 and hits face with Necro
Is the AI broken?

Blood Moon is fine, Blood isn't even that good. Lightning Blast is a win more meme, no one will ever play Seraph anymore, and Nep was already cucked by Aegis existing. Zell and Sybil alone made Dragon what it is right now. On curve stats +ramp fanfare +heal is overloaded to fuck and back, and a 2 mana fucking card that enables 13+ burst from hand. Prince also is legit busted as fuck, not even Haven can banish the board fast enough without Ritual.

>finally beat those big-titty hags

ToG is going much better than I expected.

ironwrought seems pretty bad with cannon since you'll basically only have enough space to play one thing with both amulets out.

You should be at 20 so you can absorb one zell play. You should also be forcing them to blow evos by maintaining board control with your cheap removal.

I'm not saying haven autowins or anything because if the dragon takes the board before 9 or gets enough zelling off they can win the matchup. But there's definitely an advantage.

>63% for Shadow if they go first

The red plague is here I guess.

Left or right?

I love how they keep pretending that Bahamut is neutral. Fucking remove this card already, it's literally an extra legendary for Dragon.

It sure does feel like they nerfed the drop rate which is weird because this xpac had more legos.

i agree with that guy about needing uriel

you also need some beefier 2-3 drops to smooth out the curve and not get fucked (vet lancer, gelt, grimnir, unica, etc)

support cannon could really use gawain too so don't feel too bad

>ywn go back to january

why live

Yes, literally nothing runs Bahamut but Dragon. Kys

I think I can craft 95% of the ramp dragon. Should I go for it? It is way too expensive.

He's a dragon, in looks at least, so it kinda fits.

Not really. I got 9 leggos in 30 packs

>Shadowbabs already gloating
When will the banishcaust crying start? People already started running this.

LUNA IS T0 IN CUTENESS!

It's hit me enough from other decks that it isn't the case for me

Most got on-rate, some got higher, some got lower.

right

Always better to pick minions early IMO and Scyther is really good

Go left and charge your crystals bro

Haha fuck your shit

Need a concede please, 31968

LUNA IS T0 IN SEXINESS TOO!

IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN

>win 6 ranked matches
Why is this a thing?

Nope

This card is awful when you take into account you can just evolve out of banish range.

because it takes like 10 minutes to do and is a free pack. best and easiest quest.

Candle is a shitty meme, just run Prayer. The heal is a lot more useful.

Eat shit Runebab

The instant i saw these shadowtards claim victory i typed banish in the deck menu.

They expect a win turn 5 they get a loss turn 4

DLT

>play the game

Why is this a thing?

But yeah, I kinda agree with you, sometimes the quests make you worry about winning to much or make you feel forced to play more than you want.

Not when you're going first

Today I went on Ranked for the first time. I had Shadow as my daily, so I drafted up a f2p shadow. Not pictured is Andras x2.
Lessons learned:
>Andras is a brick for me
>So is Khawy for that matter
>1 drops aren't worth
>Test of Strength is a meme
>I have a shit ton of shadows, but nothing to use them on
>Goblin Zombie is pretty sick
>Need more card draw. I might replace 1 drops with Soul Conversion.
>Not sure if Necro Queen is worth the dust. Not sure what else I can do for draw.

I didn't know Shadow could evolve their entire board. Shadow's entire strength right now is making a board that can't be removed. A single target with last word summon a 1/1 is a joke. A whole board of them that can get the last word buff again is the real threat. The card also hits Reaper before he gets big (they have nothing to suicide followers int) and it hits pepe meme.

It is a basic pack though, so pretty shitty.

Are Soul Dominator and Airjammer the only new tools for Aggro blood?