treeofsavior.com/news/?n=905
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=903

Previous Thread: >Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=899

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=869
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=900

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse(Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=905
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490923988425.webm
github.com/Grita/craftqueue
mediafire.com/file/z5azfwcrwly8w5x/Lolipan's tosg folder.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=LaHUIaXQrug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was close!

>Refresh thread
>Last post is NEW BREAD
>Archived

Worried me for a second there, thanks threadanon.

THANKS

ded

>quick awakening

how this works? does it costs more materials?

5 OUT OF 12 HOLY SHITTO

Stat rework when?!

>treeofsavior.com/news/?n=905
>Dungeon changes
>"Looks like our game is so dead getting 5 plebs for a dungeon is an achievement for out players, how we can make more people playing our game?"
>"Just allow our cows to matchmaking with 2 or 4 people"
>"You are genious"
>EXP tome changes
This is good
>DPK explained
It's basically random based now
>map and marker
Minor quality of life and new players warning
>guild change
90% of iToS guilds can't already reach 20 active players, on Fedimian there is only 1 guild in the whole server with more than 15 players playing the game, it's a pointles change unless they want to push a massive guild merging to clean up the database from the hundreds of 5 man guilds

>Revised Top-Down DPK System

>The revised system combines DPK and drop rates in the following formula:

>1 / (set DPK value – current no. of monsters defeated)

>This means that, if a monster’s DPK value is 100, every time you defeat one monster the drop rate will change from 1/100 to 1/99, to 1/98 and so on. In other words, there’s a chance the monster will drop the item even before you defeat 100 of them.

Why the fuck did these sadistic asshole not have it work this way in the first place

It's better now but it's just % based with forced welfare drop

Reminder that they dont mention this changes the DPK value

meaning that items with 20 000 DPK value are now literally 0.002% and every kill only increases it every so fucking slightly

not a big change until we know what the DPK values are of all items

the dungeon change is good, Id rather 2 man a dungeon with 5 hammer alts than wait 20 minutes for 5x faggots to show up via shouts

>mfw the drops I need are still purely percentage based with 1 percent chance of dropping

Vaidotas will ruin my life

does this new DPK thing mean that every time you kill 100 mobs all drop chances increase 1%?

does it reset once you get a drop? is it unique for all drops?

I dont get it

Yes

Try doing it while NOT being a Pyrolinker with Agni.

what?

Yes.

Just kill them, the more you kill the higher drop chance, once item drop it reset back to 0%

It seems to imply that for a specific monster's DPK value, it will decrement by 1 for each of that monster you kill. Not necessarily 1% per 100 mobs, depends on the DPK value, and seems to be for that specific monster only.

I still dont get it.

Is this the new method of (((trading)))?

Really REALLY highball an offer for something in the shout, then go "lol I sold that." I don't think a Chaser is actually worth that, but sheesh.

what are badges for?

Lets say a Popolion drops an item at a DPK of 400.

0 popos killed = 1/400 chance of it dropping
50 popos killed = 1/350 chance
etc.

When the item drops it would reset to 1/400 chance and continue again.

Battle Bracelet for trash spears
What the fuck?

what are some important item DPK values? how does this differ with the current system?

My cleric, my falcon and 2 wizards got their Practornium between 2-5 days
Dragoon got it after 30 days
Templar already opened it 35 days too

Does Swordman have lower chance to get it?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490923988425.webm

Some are on tosbase, but I think they were only found out through trial and error or something. No way to tell if they'll change with the new update too.

The old system is that it is impossible for the monster to drop the item before its DPK value is killed. So a DPK of 10000 means 10000 of that enemy must die before the item will drop once, and servers/channels going down reset the DPK value since it wasn't individual based. The new system seems to be indvidiual based though.

what a fucking faggot. what is his problem, is he gay?

everyone knows traps are straight guys fetish

>that screaming
autism

>Honey isn't at bees anymore

I hate this life

gay faggot detected

fuck off beta orbitting faggot

My fencer got it fast ~20 days.
My falconer take 4 fucking months.

>my crafting suddenly stops

what

Happens sometimes, I've found closing the inventory and recipe windows seems to help prevent it from happening.

They want all the small guilds to merge. A bunch of them may only have 10 active players, but they've got a big list of inactives. The size increase means no more kicking inactives, and merged guilds have a chance at reaching critical mass and sustaining themselves better.

IMC fixed it. Then they fucking UNfixed it. As well as made pretty much any channeling skill stop dead in its tracks for literally no reason.

I bugged Mango about it when he was attention whoring in town. He immediately logged out the moment I mentioned it.

>A bunch of them may only have 10 active players
Thats the majority of guilds in iToS right now
A buch of guilds actually have 20+ people

Oh I see. The inventory trick helped a bit but it's still annoying.

I think it has something to do with ping oscilation / bad connection.
I will try later with my VPN on and without watching dotes at twitch

github.com/Grita/craftqueue

>for a specific monster's DPK value, it will decrement by 1 for each of that monster you kill.
No, the "DPK value" doesn't change. The drop rate, which is separate, increases by 1/value.

Calling the value DPK is ridiculous since this new system is random, not DPK, but IMC speaks Korean so they're just imitating the forum.

This is great. Thanks, user!

Funny thing: I got THIS wonderful bug (introduced at the same time they broke everything again) about two hours into a five hour crafting session. I restarted & found that all the crafting actually got done in that state.

wtf, get your shit together, kim.

Hail based Grita

>Removed the image folder from OP

Rude.

mediafire.com/file/z5azfwcrwly8w5x/Lolipan's tosg folder.rar

kill yourself

R9 isn't going to change them at all.

Fact is if you went Corsair you chose C3 at R8 most of the time.

It's shit. It's utter fucking shit of a class. Nothing redeems it. It's weaker than Dragoon, Fencer, Murmillo and Doppel. It beats none of them in anything.

R9 won't add anything unique that would save corsair. How do I know? Look at the end classes:

>Dragoon
Get's C3

>Doppel
Get's new 2H sword class

>Fencer
Gets new Rapier class

>Murmillo
C2's

>Corsair
???

NOTHING. If you went Corsair on R7 it just means you're just a weaker lancer or murmillo. Picking Dop, Fencer or Lancer won't change anything.

Bottom line is the class is a waste of fucking space and a PvP meme + silver meme.

>traps are straight guys fetish
no they are not you fucking millenial faggot

Futureproof is recruiting. Send ApplyAFineHorse3 a friend request now, or whisper tomorrow when I'm on. Unfortunately for the lively world GvG scene, we'll be laying eggs next week, but anyone who wants a war afterwards can say that to my 2D sprite face, not offline and see what happens.

I want to lay eggs inside of Triela.

ur gone. ur ded. let it go

>Dragoon C3
>Murmillo C2
>Mergen C2
>Inquisitor C2
>Taoist C2
>Plague Doctor C3
>Warlock C3.
>Sage C2.
>Enchanter C2.
etc.

Which one of these do you think will be insanely overpowered? Think outside the box. Every class will get 1 or 2 new skills. Dethrone goes up in levels. PD gains even more damage and possible mask interactions. Murmillo stays relevant thanks to % modifiers but what new skills might the faggot class get? Taoist gets more insane? Enchanter gets +1000 lightning buff / shops get even crazier?

Will Swords get a 2nd Secret Class (Samurai)?
Will Clerics always be OP?
Will C3 Templars gain anything worth? Obviously they locked.

R9 is going to be a huge patch. I'm guessing all 4 classes (wizard, sword, cleric and archer) gain +1 new class. But right now I feel like the game is adding too much flood. They haven't even balanced classes or fixed shit in over 1 year.

For example Corsair is still a piece of shit class. Catapract has been altered so many times now it's retarded. Doppel nerfed more often than you can imagine. Highlander already got minor changes that meant fuck all. Barbarians got stupid fucking tweaks.

Elementalist is still shit and in the gutter with skills that do fucking nothing. Alchemist damage skills are piss poor expecially since you unlock a literal magic missle at R8 while Appraiser gets a 100% critical skill and is a one circle hidden class with support utility while alchemist has zero support utility. Thauma buff scaling with 15% of INT is nice but still kind of shit.

etc. etc. I wanna hear what you think will stay SHIT and how much new SHIT will they add.

Then a gunslinger bandit class come out and suddenly Corsair3 won't look that bad

>>Doppel
>Get's new 2H sword class

i think all of doppel's skills dont require 2H sword so expect another class that isnt 2H sword specific.

>dont require 2H sword
I'd be OK with this. I love 2H sword as a design, but since we can't use OVERPOWERED MDEF shields it's not worth the trade.

They should just delete 2H swords entirely and make 1H swords more powerful

I'd rather have a Samurai hidden class that uses 2H swords. It has to happen since we already have Shinobis (Ninjas).

Samurai would have Seppuku (inflict damage to yourself > trigger deeds > trigger 100% crit chance for 40 seconds > make STR viable again!) and cool hits for 199k crits and shit and SHIT AND SHIT IT WILL FUCKING SUCK IF YOU ARE A DOPPEL UR STUCK SPINNING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Sage2 could have some weird new gimmick skills, but knowing IMC and the past months.. its probably gonna be shit.

>Enchanter gets +1000 lightning buff
will probably be not a lot.. vs rank9 mobs+bosses

give the secret classes more circles so that corsair3 at r7 can transition into shinobi2 at r9.

chaplain and even runecrafter would love to have another circle.

Sage c2 might get a boost on the ultimate dimension increasing of aoes (not onle size, like, 40% bigger, but also a damage boost to shit), maybe a interaction with blink's clone and some sort of bonus damage on cloned stuff with micro dimension based on micro dimension's attack (which is pretty high). so basically one new skill to detonate blink or wormhole (quick in/out teleport) and attributes that justify leveling the damage skills. Also, I feel that missile hole might get nerfed to the point of only c2 will be good enough to keep it up (while sage c1 MH will be some sort of well timed shield easy to bait out).

c3 will bring black hole, a much more cancerous magnetic force.

Dragoon 3 get the mighty jump skill and a real attribute to Gae Bolg.

>warlock 3

I hope it turns into a purely pvp class, not a PVE meme shit (maybe keep the power to farm low level monsters). Maybe the ability to detonate spirits into small poles of agony? Maybe summon a evil demon from the pole itself

>taioist c2

this is the class that imc can go more batshit with lots of new chi buffs and meme new talismans

>pd 3

this one will be the one with the weakest new skill because disenchant lv 10 alone will be a thing, plus, 10 gas/15 incineration/15 HF is too good already.

>inquisitor

c1 will be nerfed, c2 will keep the power up a bit but I'm not sure if pears will get a +5, maybe the skill will be reworked to always drop 5 traps and only gets more damage from levels. Iron Maiden skill.

>murm c2
only one new skill, more numbers in the rest. the class is godly good for a c1 (lots of r9 swordies build will end up with c1 murm purely for the helmet), c2 will be trashy - c3 will carry the best stuff at r10 (and to make c1 murms purely for the helmet build look weak.

>but since we can't use OVERPOWERED MDEF shields it's not worth the trade.
SHUT UP AND BE HAPPY WITH THESE -4K MATK SWORDS! FUCKING WHITE PIGS STOP CRYING!

what? those swords are literally just for skins. the damages on them are terrible.

Unless they add hunting grounds for 330 soon it doesnt matter.

DEEDS MAKES DOPPELS CRY

>give the secret classes more circles
unlikely. its the concept of them to be 1circle wonders. to bad some/many of them suck dick.

It's honestly likely that R9 swordsmen won't be weapon-specific, because IMC has too many weapon-restricted swordsmen at this point, they need options.

Doppel and Fencer are already C3 too, so R9 is the perfect time to introduce it.

And what it has to do with fixing Corsair?
New Jolly Roger and new Pistol Shot attribute are good, it only needs a pistol user rank 9 now

anything r9 with deeds will be good, even better if it has slash. remember qc being mandatory for wizard dps not pyromancer? well, that's deeds 15 for swordsman r9

anything r9 with a pierce skill not spear locked will be broken on epee gard steroid (this thing WILL be nerfed, epee is so fucked up that they decided to not give a new rapier LOL. even deeds 5 on top of this + new rapier will be fucked up

Doppels gives no shit
They already score damage cap on Gale Slasher, if they trascended it they won't even need to replace their 315 weapon because it would be pointless
>deeds+mole+stage 6+ Gale Slasher
>spin
>constant crit for 199k
Doppel3 can literally chose whatever they want at rank 9 and don't bother looking for a new weapon too, it won't matter unless mobs and boss will have an absurd high physical defense but armor breaks are a thing so it doesn't matter again

>It's another "Some swordfag thinks he knows how to be a cleric better than you" episode

One R9 swordsman being slash-based and the other being pierce-based sounds good honestly, since strike-users would've gone Murmillo already too.

They'll probably raise the cap damage again though.

>Enemy has a gorillion buffs
>Teammate hooks him
>Proceeds to do fucking nothing
>Gohei him next time
>"noooooooooo, don't do that"

Look at Gale Slasher or Sarkmis attack trascended and add Deeds+mole
They can raise the cap today and you would see Doppels spinning for 299k already

>Caring about buffs when you can just kill him with malleus -> hanaya

>but ausrine

so the hook is there only eating aus time up, setup your diev stuff and get in position to gohei the priority target

Sage might ending be a one circle wonder with microdimension cloning rank9 wizard stuff

STR won't be viable until trascendence gets not nerfed but killed
Stage10 now is +100% damage, +10% damage per stage
Shards are untradable again

why we are having such good conversations, ideas and even a fair discussion about the future?

no doomposting, people sharing addons, tips and etc.

Ok, I'll shitpost now, but this only happens when the majority of the
>muricans from klaipedo

are asleep

Because you're all cucks and not realistic.

Or, you know, until the rework stats and the damage formula completely, which is what they are doing.

>They give you a single stat potion to readjust

How they can rework stats when trascendence exist?

>His only "kill" is the enemy dying on your R7x when attacking him

>complains about how stats works
>complains when they try to fix
Can't win with you people.

They are reworking that too at the same time, read the latest korean news.

>xhe really believes "rework" means IMC will make it 'good'
you can't be that new

>Can't win with you people.

When literally everything they do is one-step-forward-three-steps-back, then yes. There is no winning.

youtube.com/watch?v=LaHUIaXQrug

>Stage 9 Lolopanther Rapier
I can only imagine once this guy gets Solmiki Rapier.

Fucking this. Rework means different kind of shittyness.

Geras spear value would be comparable to bb. I sold one for 8m last week.

But why?
Inferior to Maga
Inferior to HG spears
Inferior to Brandish too
If you are serious about using 1h spear+off hand you craft a Practonium spear
>muh +spear throw
Literally fuck nothing

It's not, not even close.
Congrats for selling one for such an overpriced price though

It's pretty much just because the gimmick in 2nd Demon Prison went full retard

And? That doesn't make Geras more worth than 500k at best

>Another quest where you have to use a item with a cast time and cooldown on an enemy without killing it while it tries to kill you

I've been gone for a while. What happened to Clover?

dead, first it merged with Ohayou then it died and it merged with CnL, which isn't really /tosg/ anymore

gone